Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Academy Of Anima (1x1 Zion/Pirate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm
Umeko sighed, she could fix this problem with one little bit of blood magic. "Hun let me deal with him." She said in a serious tone unwrapping her arms from around Zion. She had had enough of this boy watching her friends every move and she planned on putting an invisible fence collar on this mutt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 pm
White Wolf, Black Wolf, Deer, and Seidh
User ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

Ruari shook her head. "Leave him. He's gone for now... and he's not your problem." The girl growled. Despite how adorable she looked in the ruffled uniform, her face had a deadly look on it.

Maddie put a hand on Ruari's shoulder. "You should leave it go, too.... he's down the hall, and isn't going to try anything right now." She cooed.

Naga chuckled. "Come on everyone, let the pups fight out their battle. A pack is a pack, and each of us has their place eh?" He said, eyeing Ruari. In their pack Naga was a beta, second in command, and was in charge of makin sure his sister learned the ways of the pack and learned them fairly quickly. So he used a lot of those types of sayings to her.

Narinne tightened her cloak about her frame. "Yes, leave them to settle their own battles." She nodded sagely.

Aura, Air, Spells, Earth
User ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 pm
Umeko sighed irritated. That stalker really annoyed the hell out of her and she really wished she could use her blood magic on him. "It doesn't matter what you say or do Naga one of these days he's getting zapped." She said irritated.

"Aw calm down Umi. Leave him to his own devices. Zion said examining the sandwiches and picking one up that smelled like bacon egg and cheese. One of his favorites. "You gonna eat one of these Umi?"

The vampire blushed at the nickname but shook her head. "I'm a vampire silly dragon. I drink blood, but I prefer fresh blood and not that swill from those transfusion packs. Naga care to supply me with my daily meal?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 am
((bump))  

Zion Heios nebradia

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 pm
White Wolf, Black Wolf, Deer, and Seidh
User ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

Ruari chuckled. The girl walked over to the cabinet above the coffee pot in the commons room. "What I want is up here..." She muttered, grabbing barstool and clambering on it. Balancing expertly on her tip toes, she opened the cabinet and pulled out a brightly colored bag. "Gummy Worms." She giggled, hopping off the stool

Maddie took a cucumber sandwich and sat herself on the couch, a small book of spells written by dwarves

Naga sighed, undoing a few buttons on his shirt to pull away the collar. He tilted his head to one side. "Sure, but don't take so much that I pass out, got it?" He asked as he waited for her to come and feed.

Narinne sat on the couch, nibbling at a sandwich with a large spellbook open in her hands, granted she specialized in earth manipulation, she never lapsed in her spells that came from the Seidh.

Aura, Air, Spells, Earth
User ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am
"Awwww I didn't take too much last time did I?" Umeko asked sweetly before her fangs sunk into Naga's neck and she began to feed.

Sitting back on one of the plush recliners in the common room, Zion gave a small smirk at the act between Naga and Umeko, before glancing sideways at Narinne. "Are you sure that they're not a couple?" He asked quietly before biting into his sandwich.  

Zion Heios nebradia

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces