Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
Blending In {Full//Starting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
A V I V A
How Am I Feeling?: Thoughtful
Where Am I?: The pool behind our house

Aviva stared back down at the pool, a small frown on her face. "Caulking," she muttered to herself. "What a strange way to keep the water inside." She tucked in her legs and watched as Shade's hat fell, revealing her horn. "I don't know any cheats, but I could try and play it for you." The last time she played a video game, she freaked out and ran from the room because of a scary face appearing on the screen. She swore that it would be her last time playing one of those, but maybe just once she can try again and toughen up. Besides, she wondered what Black Ops was. A karate game, maybe?

"I just need to get dressed, then I'll help you out," Aviva grinned as she stood and wrapped the towel around her tighter.

Who Am I With?: Shade!
What Am I Thinking?: I need to put together a dictionary for myself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image

Lizbeth Dai

Lizbeth chuckled slightly at Trinity's remark about pizza. Well, at least about the delivery boy. That's almost what had happened last time around. She had been past her feeding time and someone had ordered take-out. It ended up that Lizbeth had nearly bitten the guy's head off. Needless to say, they don't do take-out much anymore. At least when it was around time for the vampire to feed anyway.

"True, you could do that. And I'll split the cost, as they will most likely lose a delivery boy. And I hadn't had anything that was warm in quite some time," she said, poking her head into her area of the fridge. She could have sworn that she had some raw steak left over, but then again, she could have eaten it. She closed the fridge, seeing as there was no food for her in there. She made her way over to one of the windows, looking out to see if it was possibly safe for her to go hunting tonight. She would need to soon, if she didn't want to hurt anyone in the house.

Anastaisa_57

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Shade beamed and clapped her hands together before leaping to her feet. "Great!" she exclaimed. She then turned and dashed to the kitchen. It was her plan to grab some food, then head back to her room and watch as her newest entertainment, Aviva, unfolded before her.

She burst through the door and practically danced into the kitchen, paying no heed to Trinity and Lizabeth as she entered. A wild excited grin plastered to her face, Shade made a beeline for the pantry and threw it open, digging through to find something good. "Don't mind me, just lookin' for some brain food..." muttered Shade. Apparently 'brain food' to her was junk food. No matter, she was still skinny as a stick and could run and run for miles. Junk food just didn't seem to affect her. She pulled out a box of popcorn and took out one of the flattened bags. "Awesome!" said Shade under her breath before whirling and dashing to the microwave. She slipped the popcorn in and pressed the convenient 'popcorn' button before turning and leaning against the counter.

She cocked her head curiously as she studied Lizabeth. Immediately sobering, she spoke quietly, "Hey... when was the last time you ate...?"

(Alrighty I changed it a bit so it's not as... random. But then again, Shade is a spontaneous kind of person.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
C H A S E
Dreamt of a doorway
That opened to everything
And I'm reaching towards it
Drifting backwards

Chase kept his eyes closed, several data codes running through his "mind", his database. Within the past five minutes he had opened up six bank accounts with their names and transferred a considerable amount into each one. He made sure to use the money from that bank. He considered it "borrowing" instead of stealing, but before he logged out of their system, he changed the numbers so that it didn't look too suspicious. Now they each had $10,000 in their savings. He would have to report to them soon about this new change.

Chase reached behind him and undid the cord connected to the base of his neck. It fell with a small thud. He closed the opening of the port and his "hair" fell over it, hiding itself from curious eyes. His hair wouldn't grow because it was synthetic, and he couldn't cut it because of the small barcode and port. He disliked having this thing called "hair", but since the others had it, he followed suit. He left his room and quietly walked down the stairs. Voices were heard from the kitchen and he followed the sound to see Lizbeth, Trinity, and Shade. His database opened up the Personality Files, and he chose the first one that suited the encounter: Polite. The file downloaded into his system and he a small smile came over his once emotionless face. "Good evening, guys," he said as he walked into the room and took a seat at the table.

Drawing the curtains
Windows inside my head
Maybe I'm only making mirrors

Madame Morocco

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

t h e m e

Close your eyes
So many days go by
Easy to find what's wrong
Harder to find what's right

==== ☠ ====

Darren was seriously in a funk today. He didn't honestly know what it was, probably just memories of his past popping up as they always did around this time of year. The ghost boy sat on his bed, fiddling with his old .45 M1911 pistol, a gun that was common when he was alive. Since he had his door open he could hear many noises coming from downstairs, one of the loudest being Shade playing her video games. She did know that she could've just asked him for help...He was pretty good at video games, especially considering that the first video game had been made a while after his death.

Sighing softly, the ghost boy shoved the magazine back into the gun and set it on his side table before standing up and gathering enough effort to go downstairs. Anything that a living being could do was two times harder for a ghost, seeing as he had to draw energy from things (and people) around him. He didn't want to accidentally drain the energy of another resident or any of the technology in the house so he had to always carry a backpack with a battery pack in it, just so he could stay visible. It was even harder when it came to picking things up and moving stuff but Darren had gotten much better over the past decades.

Finally he made it down there and when he did, he was glad he wasn't solid because he was entering the kitchen just as Shade was running though. He didn't comment and just walked to the kitchen table and sat down, a bored expression plainly on his face. There really wasn't anything for him to do at the moment so he just sat there, keeping quiet like he usually did.

==== ☠ ====

OOC ~ Sorry for taking so long to jump in!

Say goodbye
As we dance with the Devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the Devil tonight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Lizbeth Dai

Lizbeth didn't really pay attention as both Shade, Darren, and Chase walked in, she kept her focus outside. One good thing about the house they lived in was that it was connected to property that had woods on. Which meant she could usually go and hunt without being spotted by any of the humans that lived nearby, but it was always good to be cautious. Humans had an amazing ability to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But the vampire started as Shade asked her a question...about when she last feed. Usually, Lizbeth was able to hide how long it had been since she last feed, not wanting to worry anyone as she always had something that could take the edge off of her hunger. She clenched her fists slightly as she turned to face the werewolf. She could feel her fangs starting to show slightly, but at the moment, she didn't care enough to hide them. They all knew what she was.

"It's been about 5 days...I'll be okay, I just need to hunt soon. Preferably tonight. I don't want to repeat what happened last time with take-out," she smiled slightly, hoping to put the girl at ease. Though that probably didn't help with her fangs showing. "I was just checking to see if it was safe for me to go hunting tonight was all. I'm out of food for me, that's all." She shrugged her shoulders, looking back out of the window. Maybe someone could come with her just to make sure that there weren't any humans outside. That was the good thing about living in a house of others similar to herself. Always someone to help her keep herself under control.

Anastaisa_57

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
A V I V A
How Am I Feeling?: Peaceful
Where Am I?: Somewhere inside the house

Aviva followed in after Shade but stayed to the left and went into her own room to change. She dressed herself into a pair of shorts and a tank top, then left her room again to find everybody else. It looked like they were all gathered in the kitchen, and she skipped inside, a cat like grin on her face. She could feel the mood change a little bit, almost unsettling and nervous. All of the guys, Trinity, Chase, and Darren, were sitting at the table, and Lizbeth and Shade were standing around.

Everybody seemed... well, almost gloomy to her. And Lizbeth mentioned something about hunting. She heard something about hunting on the TV once before.... "Are you going hunting for wabbits?" She asked curiously. She was sure that was how the sentence came out, but then again, she got it from a cartoon.

Who Am I With?: No one at the moment, but that'll change soon!
What Am I Thinking?: I'm sure it's wabbits instead of rabbits....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:26 pm

"Hullo, Chase. How's it goin'?" greeted the black-haired girl, plastering on a fake smile. Lizabeth's predicament seemed to have drained Shade of her energy, her cheerfulness. Her smile was so fake, she wouldn't be surprised if the cyborg could see right through it. Not that it mattered to her anyways.

Shade took it upon herself to answer the mermaid's question, but her reply was rather vague, her voice somber. "Something like that, Aviva. Something like that..." So Lizabeth was hungry. Shade knew that feeling well, although the vampire's hunger was much different from her own. She hungered for blood, nothing else could ease the gnawing pain. But Shade... the werewolf shook her head at her own thoughts, muttering something unintelligible under her breath. She just didn't know.

(By hunting you mean like... hunting game, right? xP)

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 pm
(yeah, Lizbeth hunts game, humans only when she's desperate)

User Image

Lizbeth Dai

"Not quite, Aviva. Yes, I'll be hunting wabbits, but it's pronounced rabbits, not wabbits," she said, smiling slightly. "But I hope to come across something bigger than that. I haven't eaten in a while," said Lizbeth, answering the mermaid's question, and correcting her English slightly. Not that she could blame the girl, Looney Tunes was a great show to watch, even if it's not the best for English lessons.

She smiled again, noting that the conditions outside were perfect for hunting tonight. Partial moon, cloudy but not enough to block out all the light. And the vampire had night vision as well. She looked towards the boys. They were the ones most likely able to keep an eye on her without distraction to her when she was hunting, as well as keep an eye out for humans. Lizbeth gave in to her more animal nature when she hunted, so any warmed blooded animal was likely to be caught. The boys weren't that, as far as she could tell, but Shade and Aviva were. They were more likely to get hurt if they went with Lizbeth.

"Boys, would one of you be willing to come with me and keep watch as I hunt?" she asked, cocking her head to one side as she gazed them. "I would rather not put Shade or Aviva at risk, or any stray humans tonight."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 am
User Image
C H A S E
Dreamt of a doorway
That opened to everything
And I'm reaching towards it
Drifting backwards

"Everything is fine. I have opened up six savings accounts for us and placed an amount of $10,000 in each one. It will sustain us for sometime, but we should search for jobs soon," Chase stated as he watched Shade closely. Something had changed her mood instantly since he walked in, and she appeared what other living beings would call 'sad'. In fact, the smile she was showing was almost similar to the one he would give to the others whenever he put on a Personality. He would have to plan on investigating this after taking care of Lizbeth's predicament.

Chase glanced over at the other two at the table. The alien would probably end up a victim if Lizbeth lost control, so either he or Darren, the ghost, would go and watch over her. "If you would like, I can go with you." Chase stood and pushed the chair back into the table, waiting for Lizbeth's lead.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! >~<

Drawing the curtains
Windows inside my head
Maybe I'm only making mirrors

Madame Morocco

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 am
Trinity sat quietly and listened to all that went on, while act like he was reading the paper. He looked up as Lizbeth asked is someone would accompany her, and replied with a simple "I will.", at the same time as Chase. The alien looked at Chase with a small look of distaste. In his eyes, computers should only be told what to do, not be capable of thinking for themselves. Trinity smirked, then asked Chase: " And what if it starts to rain? Freak storms are not uncommon here. It kinda reminds me of home." he said, his voice trailing off in a way that the others could tell he was thinking about his long destroyed world.
It passed after a moment and he looked up to Lizbeth, it was her choice, while he was infact warm blooded, he was confident his powers were slightly more powerful than hers. After all, even a vampire cant bite through his diamond skin when he altered himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Shade's mood fell even further and instinctively her lips twisted in a snarl. Did Lizabeth think she was too weak to watch her back? She had survived years while trying to shake Hades' Assassins off her tail! Her eyes widened and she swiftly hid her grimace by coughing with her hand over her mouth. Silently, she hoped that no one had noticed her rage. She still had problems controlling herself.

At that moment, the microwave beeped, signaling that the popcorn was ready. "I'm gonna head to my room..." mumbled the girl, taking the popcorn and slowly exiting the kitchen, leaving her roommates to make their decision. She numbly exited the kitchen, unwilling to look at anyone as she made her way back to her room. She slipped inside silently then tossed the unopened bag of popcorn on her bed. She locked the door with a click! and made her way to her bean bag chair, picking up the Xbox controller halfheartedly. Immediately, her character in Black Ops was shot to pieces. Shade leaned back in her seat and let out a groan of frustration. The thing almost seemed to be mocking her!

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

Lizbeth Dai

Lizbeth smiled as both Chase and Trinity offered to go with her. She also noticed the werewolf's brief snarl. She sighed quietly to herself as Shade stalked out of the kitchen and back to her room. But Liz turned her attention away from the irate wolf and back to the rest of her housemates.

"If both of you want to come, that's fine. Two sets of eyes are better than one. But either way, I need at least one of you to come with me. I really would like to hunt, and eat, tonight." The vampire stated, her physiological stature changing slightly, her eyes shading to red and her fangs showing all the way.

She started out the doorway, pausing slightly. "I'll be outside, waiting by the pool. I'll only wait for a little bit, so you better hurry," she stated, looking over her shoulder at the boys around the table. She continued on her way to her room. Once inside, she changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt that allowed her to move. She could hear Shade's X-Box muffled through the other side of the wall. It seemed to be a war game she was playing...Lizbeth shook her head, pulling her hair out of her face and back in a braid. Not her fault what Shade thought, Liz wasn't responsible for that. All Liz was responsible for was what Liz did.

Done quickly, Liz headed back downstairs and outdoors, heading towards the pool area. She sat down, looking towards the woods, getting ready to hunt again. Her feet bare, connecting with her more primal side again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:04 pm
Trinity waited for a moment, then saw that Chase wasn't going to make the first move and took it upon him self and met Lizbeth outside. " I am ready when you you are." he said, crossing his arms. He wondered if the cyborg would still come, if not, the alien wouldn't mind in the least.  

Horseman Of Deaths

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

Lizbeth Dai

Lizbeth's ears picked up the sound of Trinity coming outside. She grinned ferally. "Let's go then," she said, picking herself up off the ground. Stretching, she took off, running straight into the woods. Once she was far enough away from the house, she sprang into the trees, leaping from branch to branch. She looked back, seeing if Trinity was coming. Not seeing him, she kept going anyway.

Finally, she stopped, crouching above a small stream. The woods were quiet, but for the background noise of insects and small animal-life. Lifting her head, the vampire sniffed the air, trying to detect the scent of deer, or possibly some rabbits. Rabbits were delicious, but she would have to find several of them to satisfy her hunger.

Lizbeth picked up a scent. Rabbits. She sighed in delight. She dropped down out of the tree and started stalking her prey. She turned herself over to her more primal side, allowing the animal inside of her to wake up and take over. She found her first bit of meal, a rabbit shivering inside of it's barrow. She grinned, reaching in and pulling it out. She shushed the poor thing, calming it down. Once it was calm enough, she bit into it's neck, savoring the rush of hot blood.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff