Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes widened. Colors didn't matter underwater? Nobody had to have white tails? Of course, when he was complimented, he blushed and looked down in embarrassment. "You really like them?" Nobody ever complimented his wings. Ever. They would always look at him with pity or distrust when they noticed his wings. The thought of going outside, and nobody disliking him, was a new thought. "Do you know if... if there are other places that don't care about wing color?" He asked. His eyes lit up with an idea. "Oh! I could ask to help you look for your bride! Maybe my parents won't mind if nobody knows who I am! And... and then I could look at the world and learn about it!" He smiled brightly before reality set in. This man wouldn't want to travel with him. He probably thought he was stupid, or an inconvenience to have around.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 pm
"Of course I like them. I can't lie or I turn into bubbles." he said as the other went into a frenzy of sorts. "I don't know of any other places, I left the ocean earlier today and this is the first place I came upon." he said with a light a yawn, suddenly feeling tired. "I'd like the help and the company, and then we can learn this world together." he said happily.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred beamed at the answer. He could come with him! He'd get to see the world! "If they don't like my wings, then I can always hide. I'm good at hiding." He smiled. He wanted to be useful while he was travelling with him. Soon, it was dinnertime, and Mordred smiled a little. "I hope you have a nice dinner." He told him, stepping away a bit.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:57 am
Abiron smiled seeing the other so happy about something, but his smile died down ever so lightly when a maid came to get him for dinner. Standing up he smiled to the young dragon, "Would it be alright for me to come back after dinner?" he asked more interested in Mordred than anyone or anything else is this overly white place.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:43 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred blushed at the question. "U-um... sure." He smiled and watched him go. Once he and the maid were out of sight, and earshot, the other made slapped him again. "Don't forget your place, you filthy black thing." His food was brought up, and then his door abruptly shut. He ate the delicious food quickly, and then made sure that nobody was nearby.

Once he knew that nobody was near, he got out of his clothes, neatly folded them on the bed, and changed into his dragon form. He could still easily fit on his bed, and he stretched with relief. Too long in his human body, and the tightness could be unbearable.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:32 am
Abiron looked back when he heard the faint sharp sound of a slap then the words that followed. Letting out a silent sigh he continued to followed the maid to were he would be having dinner. He watched the people who he passed, wondering how they could be so...so insolent to the young prince. As he walked the only thoughts were to help Mordred get out of here, the two learning new things as they traveled. The biggest issue was allowing his parents to allow him to come along. Lost in his thoughts, he bumped into the maid when she suddenly stopped, "sorry, is something wrong?" He asked trying to keep a friendly tone.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
She looked at him seriously. "Pardon my rudeness, but you shouldn't hang around the prince so much. He isn't quite right, his wings and hair already show that. It would be best to put him out of your mind." With that, she continued and led him to the dining hall. "Enjoy your supper." She told him, bowing her head.

Mordred, meanwhile, focused on reading an interesting book, carefully turning the pages with his claws. he had to do something while he was waiting for Abiron to come back.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 am
Hearing the maid he sighed, "Mordred is normal kid who has been caged in his room all his life it seems being put down constantly just because of a color, a very pretty color an one a fancy myself. There is nothing wrong with him besides his self-esteem which has been ruined by the servants of this house. Had this been my kingdom such insolence would be fed to the sharks. Also for your information, my hair and tail are both black." He said, unpleased with the woman but he remained calm his words are stern and showed unhappiness but calm and steady.

Once the maid left Abiron sighed as he walked into the dinning hall taking a seat as some food as brought out to him. He ate majority of the vegetables and fruits but when it came to the...meat he was iffy, it smelled weird and tasted even weirder, so he left the it on his plate uneaten.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
She was surprised by the response, her eyes widening. A normal child? He was a dark boy born from two shining white parents! Of course he wasn't normal! She kept silent, however, and just waited for the royals to eat their dinners. Mordred's parents started with the meat, getting to the fruits and vegetables after. "Is the room to your liking?" The queen asked kindly.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 am
Abiron looked up at he quuen giving her a soft smile. "To be honest your highness, I have yet to see the room. I was with your son for sometime, pardon my rudeness but he is indeed a sweet boy who does not deserve to be treated so harshly by the servants of this house. Granted I do not live here so I do not know your customs, for that I am sorry, but Mordred is a brilliant child who wishes to learn about the world. So I wish for your permission that he granted to leave and join me on my quest. I believe it would benefit him as much as myself." He said call with no harshnesd in his voice.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Both the king and queen sat there, frozen, at the words tumbling from his mouth. "You've... you've seen Mordred." His father said, a bit shaky. "... If he were to leave, in order to protect this village and how it is seen by other villages, he would have to give up his title as prince, and leave behind all claim to this place. His home. His family. If he agrees to do so, then we cannot protest." His father said carefully. Nobody could know that he was their son.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 am
Abiron tried to keep calm shaking is head lightly, "Why are you so ashamed of your son just because of a color? The thought is truly sad, especially when it isn't his fault but the fault of his ancestors were one must have been a black dragon. If you'll excuse me, I still have something to disus with your son." He said as he stood up walking out of the room and heading back to that which belonged to the young prince knocking on the door.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:22 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
They shook their heads. That was the thing: they didn't know of any ancestors that were black dragons. He was strange in that aspect. Mordred squeaked when he heard the knock, snapped out of his reading. He dashed to the bathroom, clothes in one claw, and changed back into his humanoid form. "J-just a second!" He got the clothes on as quickly as he could, then hurried to open the door. "S-sorry you had to wait..." He let him in, putting the book up. "How was dinner?" He asked him with a smile.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 am
Abiron didn't say anything so instead he waited when the door opened he smiled stepping inside. "Very odd, the foods you eat...some were similar to that of my own home but most of it was very different. I also talked to your parents, if you give up this home, family and status then you are free to leave. However, I will not force such a thing on to you as it is your own decision. However if you do leave and come with me, you can live with me and my bride should you wish. Of course you won't have to hide or stay locked up. You'll be like everyone else. Free."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes grew wide. "All of it... my home... my family..." He could care less about his title... but what if he decided that he didn't want Mordred to go with him after all? Where would he go? "I-I couldn't intrude and live with you and your bride. I'd just be in the way." He said quickly. "B-but... I'll go if you promise... promise to warn me if you don't want me to come with you anymore? I-I won't put up a fuss. Really. I'll just need a warning s-so I could try a-and find somewhere to live and work." He didn't mention that black-winged dragons usually wound up as slaves in dragon kingdoms. He refused to guilt him into bringing him where he wasn't wanted. He wanted to go out there and be free... he wondered what it felt like. What did freedom taste like? Would it be sweet? Bitter? Or would there be no taste at all?

XxVanity_kidxX

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces