Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

gluten free pizza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 pm
I'm Alicia, but you can call me Cham,
I'm 17 years old, but I'll be 18 in August.
I have a passion for writing, it's like my out from my life.
I joined because I was invited and thought it seemed cool.
I like cats, and I've always wanted to travel the world.
I always wanted to go to Australia, along with some other places like Ireland and England.
I hope to get to know you, c:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Hey everyone, I'm iShortPerson0182, but you can call me Shorty.

I'm 15 years old, and I'll be a sophomore this upcoming school year. I like anime/manga, reading, drawing, music, and animals. I've been recently invited to this guild, but I've been on gaia for awhile cat_whee  

Sad_Switchblade

Salty Shapeshifter

18,975 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nikkiela

Lonely Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 pm
Ayo~ C: I'm Nikkiela, but you can call me Nikki. My real name ish Nhan. Yes, the letter N is my favorite in the alphabet. ^^ My birthday is on July 26~ I am half Chinese and Vietnamese. I am often quiet, unless someone talks to me first. Sometimes, I also can be socially awkward. A lot of people think I'm older than my actual age. XD

I like many things o3o Such as anime, manga, drawing, and food. When it come to drinks, I'm very picky. My favorite would be tea, I hate carbonated drinks, such as soda. I don't know why, just how I was when I was young. I also have bad sense of fashion. ^^''

Anyway, thankies for inviting me to this guild~ C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am Life...I embrace all and negate no one... I am Alpha

yum_cupcake yum_puddi Hello name's Ami no Crabtree, but you can call me Ami or Ami-chan!

I was born on February 12, 1980...I'm in 30's and I'm self-employed entrepreneur. I also love to cook, read books, eat and sleep! yum_puddi yum_cupcake

I am Nothing...And from nothing flows all Life... I am Omega
My Wishlists
Butter Cup Cafe Shop Items
Frontier Skies Medals
Spirited 2K10 Snowflake Collection
Spirited 2K09 Casimer Collection
Spirited 2K08 Collection
V-Day 2K12 items
V-Day 2k11 Items (Hearts Bane & Glory Heart)especially the Heart's Bane Blade, and Parasol
Sweet Sealie
Trilune's Covenant
Verde Vixen - gifted by cyrusus thank you!
Royal King of Cups - gifted by Dentrox Thank you so much!
Biancamella- donated by Grueka 2K11 Halloween Thank You so much!
YangWarrior for that lovely Tama's Basket
Apprentice Charm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ami_no_Crabtree

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200

FreyaOrLoki

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm
Hiya!

My name is Shannon Marie and I am 17 years young.
I will be 18 October 4th this year.
I just graduated high school and am going to college in the fall.
I have 2 jobs that keep me pretty busy.
The major I have chosen is Psychology with a minor in Theater or possibly art.
I consider myself and artist and I take pride in my works.
Art rules my way of thinking because I look at everything with the eyes of an artist.
I also love anime, music, well anything to do with art really.
I can be quite shy but when people get to know me I'm a very crazy person that just loves fun.
I am also bisexual and love most people I meet.
To be honest I do not really trust many people so if I trust you then it's a big step in any relationship.
I hope that we can have a chance to talk and be friends.

~Shannon Marie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:14 pm
I'm Mikaino! I'm 22, four kids ranging in ages from under a year to ten.. I'm an artist, gamer, etc.. XD;

I dunno, I'm not good at describing myself.
But I don't mind chatting! emotion_awesome  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi... M'name is South (Or at least its what my friends call me next to 'Le-Sou' or 'Le Sou-Kun. Despite me being a girl, I dont get the -Kun part.)
As for my age group, sixteen, almost seventeen, I am considered quite an oddity. For the most part I can see through people and as a result come off as being a very anti-social, cruel person. My color-choice preference is emerald green or red.
I enjoy long walks alone, fireworks, and taking care of animals. I also find amusement in shouting random German sayings at people at night.
For the most part, I like sunny days, however I have and try to maintain a pale complexion so I often keep secluded inside the house on sunny days and the afternoon for the most part.
As for what I have finished typing, there is likely nothing more about me that you'll be interested in. If you are curious about something, please just ask.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am
hi hi hi my name is silvia evette mamiko~
people just call me silvi~
i am a tomboy~
i love youtube~
im shy~
my favorite color is blue~
im a pewdiepie lover and im watching him right now~
i am in love with a anime character~
i like my little pony~
im in love with a pony from my little pony~
well thats all i really have right now~
im really weird~
and remember bros rule*brofist*~
byebye for now~

fracturedloyalty

Fashionable Werewolf

Angel From Grace

Interesting Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 am
Hey I'm Angel From Grace you can call me Angel or Grace. I'm about to be 17 on July 21, I'm a seinor in high school. I'm a country girl, I like my guns, music, art, zombies shows/movies a.k.a The Walking Dead. I kinda tend to be shy I guess since I normally kinda stay in my box. I use to want to kill myself and I cut my wrists before, I stopped due to my old friend/little sister Caellagh but I lost her almost a year ago due to her car-surfing.
Sorry sweatdrop I'm just going on. hehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:01 pm
Haii, well my name is Pamela but you can call me Panda :3
My favorite colors are blue, black, and purple.
I've been a member of the guild for a while, but i have not been very active and planning on changing that :3
I'll be turning 15 this July 12th Woot !
And well, that i all i can really think of right know, so have a nice day ^-^  

_ Miss - Confessions _

Smexy Scarlett

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 am
Hey girls!

My name's Scarlett. I'm a 21 year old law student from Amsterdam. I was born close to the German border, and I've been on Gaia for just a month or so now. Still figuring things out 'cause I haven't had much of a chance to do so yet...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 am
EYEM PUUREE!

BUT you guise can call me whatever you want.
I've been apart of this Guild for I want to say 3years now buuut in a sad turn of events three years ago my computer broke. So here I am new computer new life new time for gaiaiaiaiaiaia!

HURRUH!

You shall be seeing more of me. >:3 fufufufufufufufufuuu~

Puuree

Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Boof It

Questionable Exhibitionist

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 am
User Image

✚╔════════════════════════════════╗★

Hello out there! I am a Senior in College and came back to Gaia some months ago to find most of my old friends from Gaia have moved on or their accounts are sadly stripped and inactive. I've been on Gaia since 2004 so I've seen many friends come and go, but coming back to the site this time has been an eyeopening experience. I found this guild on another girls profile (Thank you Elf Kiyo!) and decided to give it a try.

About me!
I'm a Criminal Justice major about to graduate and I'm super busy irl due to school, work, and an internship. (But! Wanna know something funny? I work in a Candy Shop called the.. dun dun dun!!! Chocolate Monkey, no I'm not making it up! Lol! My favorite color is really light green and I'm pretty silly most days.
I look forward to meeting new gfs on this guild and expanding my friends on Gaia once again.
"

✚╚════════════════════════════════╝★

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 am
Hi everyone!

I'm epc-cy but I can also be known by my old username, emmelle cain. My avatar is based on the main character on a story that I started to write, but had to stop due to other commitments e.g. college. I have to be in the mood to write though, and I haven't felt like writing in a long time. I hope to start writing again, maybe soon but i don't know. My hobbies as well as writing include reading, walking, doing art, going on the computer, swimming and hanging out with friends. I have recently finished college so I am currently looking for jobs atm.

I have been on gaia for about 6-7 years now, I can normally be found bumping on the MPT or signing petitions on gaia.

Well I can't think of anything else to write on here except thank you to whoever invited me to this guild. btw I'm 22 years old. biggrin  

epc-cy

Interesting Gaian

ZOMBear Kenna

Bashful Bear

15,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 am
Hello, ladies! Kenna-Bear, reporting for duty!

Most everyone here on gaia knows me as Kenna, that's been my alias for close to 6 years now. However, I'll let you all in on a secret...my real name is Stephanie! Shh, don't tell anyone wink You can all call me Kenna though. I've been here on Gaia since 2006 and I've had many account changes since then. In fact, I recently made this account my main. Some of you may know me by my former username, x-Kenna-Bear-x.

Anyway, I'm a 23 year old mother to the most beautiful and unique 3 year old little girl named Lilith, who I call Lily or Lily Blossom. I work in healthcare as a level 1 med-aide at a residential care facility for elderly and disabled people. I love my job, even though it is hard and the hours are long. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

When I'm not working, I'm always spending time with my baby girl watching Barbie or My Little Pony or Disney Princess movies. And when I'm not doing that? Then I'm on Gaia writing out roleplay posts, typing stories, playing Booty Grab or over on Facebook whiling away my hours playing mindless games there. And, when I get tired of being online, which has been occurring a lot more lately, then you will find me with my nose in a book. Anything supernatural pleases me, mostly vampires and witches. I'm a HUGE Anne Rice, Nora Roberts, VC Andrews, JK Rowling, Kim Harrison and Charlaine Harris fan.

Music is a big part of my life too. I love The Beatles, Elton John, Kiss, AC DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Abba, Marilyn Manson, Evanescence, The Birthday Massacre, Flyleaf, Paramore, Katy Perry....yeah, I like just about everything when it comes to music haha.

Anyway, I love meeting new people and making new friends and I am certainly glad to be a part of this guild! heart

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff