Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2874 {Open and Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 pm
Death was instantly ported to the ruined island of Hawaii, which had partly sank into the Pacific during the Apocalypse. Death blinked and looked around, he found himself hanging in mid air over the center of the long dead volcano. He moved himself to the edge and landed on solid ground. He was the first to arrive, and he paced as he waited on his brothers. He thought back on the things Gabriel had said. From all the ArchAngel had said, Heaven had left Earth and the Humans to fend for themselves. He and his brothers would not stand for this. Earth, the Humans, they were worth saving. If not from the Sins, from themselves. There was a chance the world could survive, but only if the Sins could be put back in their place and the portal to Hell was closed. Samael would be hard to beat, but the Rider was sure it could be done if they worked together. His only worry was Conquest. He knew that Conquest would want to do all the work himself. Conquest could not be allowed to battle Pride, for that was his greatest sin. Yes, even the Horsemen were guilty of Sin. As for War, Famine, and Himself....he could only guess. He would guess that War's sin was Wrath, Famine's sin was Envy, and as for himself....Death...his sin was Greed. He was Greedy for souls...but each Horseman also had their Virtues. This fact is what allowed them to be neutral.
Death at last sat on a rock and waited for his brothers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 pm
I dismounted when I arrived at the Chapel. I walked past all the humans praying to Heaven. Nothing could be more precious. These were all of my people. Chastity devoted people. I drew strength from them. I entered the blinding white room and bowed politely to the Arch-Angels.My Gate keepers. I have come to ask a favor of you. A hord of zombies prepares to attack a group of humans at the White House in Washington D. C. I was wondering if when they are killed, if they change sides to ours, they be granted passage through the Gates to Heaven."
"Why would we allow sinners and evil doers in through the Gates? Virtue, all hope is lost for the humans. Soon, Virtues will have to Return to be saved from the End. One of the Arch-Angels proclaimed. I almost stood in a rage! They could not believe that! There was always a chance of saving the lost!
All is not lost yet though. The zombies are willing to change sides if they be granted Passage! If we can gain the zombies on our side, Sins, Demons and Evil will be less! They will be more vulnerable!"I proclaimed, hoping they would see the light. Well not that they needed anymore light in this room. I smiled internally at my joke."We are not giving the zombies passage! Now in 25 days you must return to the gates with the other Virtues to be saved while the rest of this world leaves and becomes an above ground Hell. All Virtues, Angels and good, pure creatures must return to heaven in 25 days.announced the other. My fists curled in frustration!
"Please! The world can be saved! The people in this church right now? They are praying to Heaven, hoping to be spared to live! Please.I begged. I saw indecision cross their faces. They were Guardians! Protectors!  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 am
( I wish to be Envy)

Envy looked over at Pride, rolling her eyes slightly. It seemed that event the Sins had a bit of the others in themselves. Lust was a little too greedy to be thinking straight. It was in the best for everyone at the moment to at least figure out how to defeat their opposites. But Envy kept her mouth shut for now. If Pride required her to to go Europe to fight Kindness then she would, but Envy would rather figure out other things first...such as what the other sins were doing. It was always a good idea to keep an eye on others, especially when it came to those who knew sin as well as the next person.

She watched as Lust left in a hurry...but none of the other sins had spoken yet, so she stayed and watched. Ever watchful...there was always the possibility that someone would come up with an idea that she could use for herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 pm

ʄαӎɩɳє

"Everything I see is decaying, Everything I touch turns to ashes. I am Famine, And I will watch your Kingdoms fall before my blade."

╔══════════════╗

Death would feel him come, a great hot wind blowing rapidly across the ocean, the water boiling as the great force passes. Though as it hits land, it fades away quickly. About ten minutes later, a human comes into his great vision, running to the point where his clothing is tearing, almost to the point of shattering his legs. His eyes are bulging, breath flowing to quick for proper oxygen absorption. As he approaches Death, his clothing would begin to char, from the intense heat of the volcano. He pants as he stops before Death, before the body finally collapses, igniting from the heat. It takes only seconds for the body to turn to ashes, a pocket watch showing where his pockets once were.

The wind picks up again, the ashes rising to form a specter, which proceeds to pick the watch up and open it.
"Shoot, Im a few seconds late...But looks like I beat the other two here. Hello again Brother...Now why the hell did you blow the horn." Famine asks, the hollow parts of the specters head facing death, furrowed in annoyance.

╚══════════════╝

xXxFaminexXx

OfflineRocky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:18 pm
Pride looks to the other Sins, "Anybody else have special requests?" He speaks, his tone getting slightly more filled with joy. "Or questions, comments, and the liking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:29 pm
I entered the weapons store and looked around happily. So many weapons to choose from. The shopkeeper had abandoned it. I was in Nevada. The apocolypse had hit Nevada hard! It was a beautiful sight! Ruins everywhere, scattered around the desert. I was amazed that the weapons shop had held up so well. Vines had begun snaking up the left over wall. and the other walls had partially fallen. Swords, daggers, and even nun-chucks! Rubble covered a pair of 'ninja' swords. I dug them out of the rubble and strapped them onto my back. I grabbeda sheath and a sword and wound it through my belt. I stashed a pair of daggers into my heels and looked around for anymore useful items. Finding none, I walked out of the store. I smelt humans near by. A group of them. I coudld weave myself into them. Hopefully the males and females felt a slight attraction to each other and I wouldn't even have to do the dirty work. I walked towards them, shielding my appearance as just dust in the wind. The humans were converging over a map. Both male and female. Amazing! They always made this way too easy! I hovered around them, whispering in their ear. One of the men liked the black haired girl with blue eyes across from him. She felt like wise. I urged them to each other. They walked away and went towards privacy. I waited until the dirty deed began and then walked away reappearing.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I felt another pang in my gut and saw the couples faces. Darn that Sin! So tempting! I pounded my fist against the ground, which didn't go unnoticed to the Angels. "What was that for?" Micheal asked.
"Sin of Lust. She has struck again." I responded. I clenched my fists further. "If you will not help the humans, and fight back against the Sins, then I will! I will bring my Brothers and Sisters into the fight as well!" I exclaimed. Ignoring formalities and standing up straight. The faces appeared in my mind. They were in Nevada. I knew where my next destination would be. I got up and walked away from the Angels. They were of absolutely no use to me! I had to tell the zombies and then head for Nevada.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 pm
((I guess I'll bite. Been keeping up with this for a while now. I'd like to be the Horseman of War please. ^_^))

The blood-red streak of light that was War and his mount practically flew across the dark waters of the ocean, towards the forlorn place that had been called Hawaii. His gauntleted hands fiercly gripped the horse's fiery mane as he rode, Era's hooves barely touching the water's surface. Steam rose from the boiling water as they moved, leaving behind them an angrily foaming trail. As the pair finally made it onto the sandy beach, Era balked before War murmured something in her ear. The horse flicked her ears forward and calmed herself, slowing and treading carefully on the dirty sand. It turned to glass beneath her heated ebony hooves as his steed took each heated step forward, towards Death.

His thin lips set in a grim line, he called out to Death, "Why have you summoned me here, brother? There are warring factions that I'm sure could use some... guidance." His voice seemed to be edged with irritation as he rode closer to Death and Famine. Era nickered and flicked her ears, as if sensing her rider's vexation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Envy looked up at Pride again. "Is there any particular thing that you wish for us to do? Or do you just want us to go out and start wrecking more havoc before we take out the Virtues?" she asked, standing up and brushing off her jeans as she faced her leader.

It was amazing how much the apocalypse had both destroyed and created such chaos in the world. Her favorite place so far to visit had been Tokyo. So many new things for her to...acquire....for her collection. For all of her many collections. There were so many things that called her name, especially those that called others to her name as well. If only she could find more people to collect for her. It would make her life so much easier if she could just get the little antling humans to collect for her. Her mind started to wander as she thought of the new collections that she could start.

Anastaisa_57

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:40 pm
Sagittariis Munashii
xXxFaminexXx

Death grinned as his brothers neared and spoke. War and Famine were here, but where was Conquest? He always was one to make a 'Grand Entrance'. As if to answer the thought, a golden light streaked through the sky and landed in the sand about 200 yards away. Once the dust and sand settled, one could see a tall male in golden armor walking towards the trio. The Horseman wore a crown upon his head and held an ivory bow in his left hand. A wide smile crossed his face as he stopped next to War and grinned, crossing his arm. The eldest two of the four, they normally took each others sides, as Famine and Death backed each other.

" Nice of you to join us, Conquest." Death said with a trace of sarcasm. He then turned to answer Famine and War as to why they were here.
" I call us here because Hell is winning. The Horsemen were placed here to watch over and see to it that there is a balance of good and evil. The humans have always had the power to tip the scales, and it seems that the Sins are corrupting more than the Virtues are saving. Hell wishes for the Humans to fail, so that it can walk free among the Earth and rule. And it seems that Heaven has ceased to care. The Humans still have a chance to grow and reclaim the earth, but not if the Sins conquer them." Death cast a glance at Conquest, and spoke to him. " This must be a team effort, brother. For we each have our sins, and our virtues. And I fear that yours is Pride, Conquest. You seem to think no one can beat you, but brother, you can fall just as easy as the rest of us."

The Rider looked at the others, and sighed. " We need something to inspire people, in a way that would help turn people towards the Virtues to balance the scales again. Heaven will not help us, Hell will try to kill us, the Sins will try to stop us, and the Virtues may try to help us. But how? We need a symbol that inspires, person that is incorruptible." As he spoke, he remembered seeing just a person. In the pages of comic books and on television. A person that seemed to do all that needed to be done....if only there was a way....

" I have an idea, but still, we need to do something. I am going to do something, but we still need to work together. If we could get the Brothers and Samael to close their portals, it would help greatly. What do you think brothers?"

(feel free to talk as Conquest..he is a NPC at the moment.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 pm
( I would like to play Greed, please.)
Greed's green eyes moved from one sin to the next, settling on Envy as she spoke. When she was done, before Pride had a chance to answer, he speaks up. " Pride, I shall not leave the U.S. I am at my strongest when I am at home at Fort Knox, I have all the ammo I need there. Plus, what if this was the Virtues plans? They have spent the better part of four years overseas, and if we all leave here to go to them, they then can come here, unchallenged I might add, and undo all the work we have done here. Then the Virtues will have a stronger hold on the world. The Sins can beat the Virtues easy enough....it is the Amy of Heaven and..' he paused for affect,' the Horsemen. Those four still foolishly think that earth and mankind can be saved, they will not just leave us to take over. Granted they are no different than the Humans and have sin, but they are also virtuous. But, it is up to you....brother...what we will do, but there has been a few times you were...mistaken. Can we afford to lose this if you should be wrong now?"  

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 am
War frowned, crossing his arms. Then he laughed, a deep, booming sound that rang out in the empty air. "What are we going to do, tie them up and sit on them until they give in to our demands? Hah! We would have better luck with catching a fish in these damned waters." The fiery horseman gestured towards the black waters, then guffawed again.

Giving himself a moment to silence himself, he spoke again with a more serious tone, "Knowing the Arch-demon, he would die before he seals his own portal. After all, with this God-forsaken world just within the Sins reach, why not wait and then take it for Hell's own gain?" the Rider paused, collecting his thoughts and speaking more slowly as he did so. "The Archangels seem to have their minds set on not giving the humans a second chance. They might not need much persuading to close their portal," he looked up at Death through the edge of his helm, his smoldering eyes trying to catch Death's gaze. "But where would the balance be in that?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:30 pm
Death's white eyes burned brighter from under the hood of his cloak, as he met War's glare. He thought for a moment, War was right. Samael wouldn't give up without a fight, while the Brothers would need barely a bump to close their portal. The Virtues...they are the only thing that could help tip the balance. But getting them to team up with the Horsemen would be the hardest part.
" We need the virtues' help. There is no other way of maybe saving this realm."
Across from him Conquest tilted his head and spoke.

" Death, why is it so important that Earth and the humans be saved? Should they all perish, the world would be ours to do with as we please.
"
Death turned and gave his brother a sharp look.
" To do as we please?! Yes, we well cause war among the non-existing humans, and we will conquer them, and I will kill them, and Famine can kill the rest of the Rain Forest. No! When this world dies, as do we. We are tools, we will not be granted into Heaven, nor punished to the depths of hell, we will simply be no more.' he paused a moment, before continuing,' The humans have learned from their mistakes. They deserve a second chance. The fact that they have fought this long to survive proves they are worthy. Famine, War, what do you think? Should we fight, or just leave things unbalanced?"  

Horseman Of Deaths

OfflineRocky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:34 pm
Pride looks at Greed, "Brother, I insist we leave for Europe. You might be strongest here, but you are strong elsewhere, too. It'll be smart to strike when they aren't ready."
He tits his head, "You agree, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 pm

ʄαӎɩɳє

"Everything I see is decaying, Everything I touch turns to ashes. I am Famine, And I will watch your Kingdoms fall before my blade."

╔══════════════╗

"A second chance? Humans and a second chance. It's slightly humorous to me. How they treated the planet the first time was horrendous, and they deserved this. However...I will agree with Death. One more chance, I will fight for their salvation." Famine says, his voice barely audible due to his ash specter form. His eyes waver for a moment, as he looks in the direction of the gathered Sins. Famine seems to smile, his aura flexing, the ground beneath himself seeming to rise slightly. He is ready to move when they are, if they decide to move.

╚══════════════╝

xXxFaminexXx

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am
My weapons were gathered, I was ready. Leaving without Pride and the others would probably get angry with me, but oh well. The couple had had Lust win and it boosted my selfesteem greatly. Nothing could feel better than the Virtue loosing another. Two this time. I didn't even lift a finger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I flew over to Nevada, all I could keep seeing was the two innocent people Sinning. As I reached the desert, I saw run-down Las Vegas. I also felt the presence of the Sin of Lust. I neared her presence and saw a very provacative woman walking down the Boulevard.

Virtue. A virtue was nearing. Not on the ground, I would see it. I looked into the sky and saw a white horse. At last the Virtue of Chastity had come to meet her fate. I smirked evily and sent a thought to the other Sins. "I have no need to go to Europe, the virtue has sought me out. See you when it's over."

I saw the woman look up. Lust. The woman. My opposite. The one I had to kill, or be killed. Nothing sent adrenaline through my viens like this. I prepared the sword I had grabbed on my travels here. To this time and place. To defeat my one enemy. I could accomplish it soon.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff