Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:35 pm
Alice Kensington

Oh girl... It may be my feminism coming out due to a sever lack of sleep... waffles... but I feel like if your future husband thought worse of you for something so out of your control, then he wouldn't deserve you in the first place burning_eyes I mean, that's like you thinking worse of him for... for the er, size of his johnson, or something.

I'm sorry. That sounded a bit... harsh didn't it? redface

User Image User Image

No, you have a point. I dunno, I guess it's just my insecurity that's kicking in every now and then sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 am
sterek
Pregnancy terrifies me and I think babies are gross. I'm not sure why; I'm using all my maternal instinct on stray pets, haha. Thankfully, my girlfriend shares those feelings and we're very committed to a child-free lifestyle. Most of my friends (if not all of them) want a family, though. I just hope no one decides to make me the godmother. D8

Animals are so wonderful. I love them. They're better than humans, and I really wish I had a dog right now.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

13ULL3TZ

Hilarious Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:28 pm
I want to adopt kids. Me and my girlfriend have been talking about if for months. We want maybe 5 kids. But first we want to attend college.

I always loved the names

Keysha
Xavier
D'shaunn
Asiah

I want all boys but she wants a few girls  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:57 pm
I have been talking with my new boyfriend and I must say its so cute how he calls it "with child". I'm still staying with Garnet for my daughter or Adam for a boy. My mom and his mom are convinced I'm gonna have twins. Two girls, so I have decided on Garnet Rose O'Carroll and Amethyst Jane O'Carroll  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 am
Im a pretty star
I have been talking with my new boyfriend and I must say its so cute how he calls it "with child". I'm still staying with Garnet for my daughter or Adam for a boy. My mom and his mom are convinced I'm gonna have twins. Two girls, so I have decided on Garnet Rose O'Carroll and Amethyst Jane O'Carroll

I'm a huge fan of Garnet. heart Still love the name choices.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:43 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

I don't really lose sleep over it, but it does make me nervous whenever I think of it. Coz my aunt's husband was divorced from his first wife, and I think he had kids from the first wife. But now, they've been married for years, and still no baby. I was just thinking that if it happened to me, what would my hubby think of me?

User ImageUser Image

I remember discussing the fact that I might not be able to get pregnant with James within the first year of dating. Before we were married, I reminded him of the fact that we'd been together for years {and not always safe} and no pregnancies. I knew how much having a son meant to him, but he told me that we could always adopt if that were the case.

I believe when it comes time to try or when you're curious, you can look into your fertility chances.

Any man that you deem worthy to be your husband will love you and take the journey together. heart  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:34 am
Digital Fiend

I remember discussing the fact that I might not be able to get pregnant with James within the first year of dating. Before we were married, I reminded him of the fact that we'd been together for years {and not always safe} and no pregnancies. I knew how much having a son meant to him, but he told me that we could always adopt if that were the case.

I believe when it comes time to try or when you're curious, you can look into your fertility chances.

Any man that you deem worthy to be your husband will love you and take the journey together. heart

User Image User Image

Well, from your siggy, I deduced that someone's coming soon. Congratulations on the baby! Is it a boy or a girl?

Yeah, I know. That guy's supposed to marry me and not anyone or anything else. If not, then he's just a complete a*****e. It's just some fleeting thing of mine I guess. It's just that I too want a kid of my own, that's why I'm sometimes "scared" of not having one.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:19 am
You asked and we're giving!
Here is the new Parenting subforum.

whee  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:04 am
Faebella
You asked and we're giving!
Here is the new Parenting subforum.

whee

Thank you emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 am
Digital Fiend
Im a pretty star

I'm a huge fan of Garnet. heart Still love the name choices.

I was talking with Kevy (bf) Last night cause I was playing around with my last name and his. No doubt our kids are gonna have his, but I thought of two boy names Adam Ray O'Carroll and Dante Lee O'Carroll  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:42 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Well, from your siggy, I deduced that someone's coming soon. Congratulations on the baby! Is it a boy or a girl?

Yeah, I know. That guy's supposed to marry me and not anyone or anything else. If not, then he's just a complete a*****e. It's just some fleeting thing of mine I guess. It's just that I too want a kid of my own, that's why I'm sometimes "scared" of not having one.

User ImageUser Image

It can be. Yes, after 5 years, we're going to have our son right before our second wedding anniversary.

I'm thrilled to be wrong, but for a long while there, I didn't think I could get pregnant. Neither did a few of my friends. James kept telling me that if I didn't, then he could possibly be the problem. He was very good like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:20 pm
I have a beautiful little girl named Alexis Shyenne
User Image

Although if I do decide to have another girl I'm in love with the name Orion Nicole.

RoyaI Savage

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 pm
Tute Sweet
I'd post in a subforum like that, but preferably it'd encompass older kids, pregnancy and parenting in general, not just babies.

I agree with this.
~
I'd love to see a sub-forum like this. As I'm going to be (within a few years), pregnant. I read up on things waaaay ahead of time. And I love to see others opinions about things, their stories, and etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Digital Fiend

It can be. Yes, after 5 years, we're going to have our son right before our second wedding anniversary.

I'm thrilled to be wrong, but for a long while there, I didn't think I could get pregnant. Neither did a few of my friends. James kept telling me that if I didn't, then he could possibly be the problem. He was very good like that.

User Image User Image

Aww.. that's really nice. And a boy at that. Congratulations again~! 4laugh
      And yes, it was really nice of him to not put all the blame on you. It's frustrating when guys seem to think that it's always the girl's fault that they can't have any kids.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Aww.. that's really nice. And a boy at that. Congratulations again~! 4laugh
      And yes, it was really nice of him to not put all the blame on you. It's frustrating when guys seem to think that it's always the girl's fault that they can't have any kids.

User ImageUser Image

At least they proved that the male part of the species decides the gender of the child, and not the woman anymore.  
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff