Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Piercings/Tattoos What do you have and did it hurt? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am
The only piercings that I have are earlobe piercings. Just one piercing per ear. I'm so boring sweatdrop

I want snakebites, but for professional reasons, I can't really get snakebites.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 am
I would love to get both of my ears pierced like Camryn Manheim.

I really want a face piercing, unfortunately the two that I like my husband doesn't.

{He's never told me not to get them, he's told me that he loves me and will always find me attractive, he's just not fond of facial piercings.}

He likes nose piercings to a degree, but my uncle has a hole/scar from his from years ago, and I don't want a hole like that in my nose. {I know everyone heals differently, but I don't want to risk it}

I like eyebrow piercings, and recently I've been thinking about a monroe, but I have no idea if it would look good on me.

Tattoos...If I had the money, I do want tattoos. I've been thinking of getting a pumpkin somewhere. A lot of people think it makes sense. And I'm almost up on my year of thinking about it, and I still want a pumpkin.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 pm
I have 1 in my left eyebrow and 2 in my lower lip (snake bite) and my tongue + regular ear piercings.
When I did my eyebrow I only felt the needle on my skin then pressure, same with the tongue one. I felt the needle go in and out, other than that just pressure. The lip ones went really fast but because of that I felt more pain than only pressure, no real pain though except when I did my second. I think he who did it hit a blood vessel or something because that one hurt more and he had to really push the needle trough. Had a little bruise around the hole after. The ones I thought hurt most was my ears, but I think it has to do with when I was younger and did it I wouldn't let anyone touch them or clean it properly resulting in them getting stuck in my ear. I ended up with dad cutting the earrings in half and the pull the part that was stuck out. It hurt... a lot stare So I think I'm scarred after that rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 am
I have my ears pierced. I used to have my tongue and the top of my ear pierced as well but they healed up sad I want a tattoo.  

HuskyEars

Intellectual Risk-Taker

14,675 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

flippinbananas

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 pm
I got one on the left side of my nose, and it hurt like crazy. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 pm
M a h z a l a
I got one on the left side of my nose, and it hurt like crazy. gonk

Kinda like slamming your hand in a car door, but on your face? emotion_donotwant  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:58 am
I have my tongue done. Didn't feel a thing. It hurts more to bite your tongue I swear.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 pm
I have 3 tattoo's and both my ears pierced twice, like two piercings in my ear kinda thing. Nothing major just regular old piercing of the ears.

1st tattoo is of Betty Boop on my right wrist, the 2nd is my dog Mandy's name on my left ankle with a cute paw print by it, and the 3rd is on my other ankle that is a shape of a heart and has headphones around that heart basically to represent music. smile  

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sugar Shroomy

Greedy Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 pm
I have regular ears piercing. As to tattoos- I have 2. One on the shoulder blade and one on my thigh. And the tattoos hurt. A lot. gonk Especially on the parts where skin is thinner because there's bone underneath.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm
I just changed jobs and I'm so happy cause I can have visible tattoos. I can finally get the Zelda crest on my wrist smile ))  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:15 pm
I had my nose pierced until the hole closed. I have a high threshold for pain, so I didn't think that it hurt too bad.

It was more shocking than anything because getting a piercing there makes your eyes water, and it will bleed no matter what you do. When I got it pierced, the tears ran into the blood, so it looked like I was gushing.

I don't suggest anyone getting the naval done because I've seen so many girls getting those and either ripping it out when they undress, getting a horrible infection (as for some reason, it's the easiest spot to get an infection on) or both.

In the future, I'd like to get a tattoo. I drew out what I want my first tattoo to be, and I think it would be lovely.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 pm
I have both of my earlobes pierced three times. None of them really hurt that much.  

The Queen of Purgatory

Sparkling Victory

Prelude to Murder

Shadowy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 pm
I have my earlobes pierced once in each ear, twice in my left ear at the top and the right side of my bottom lip. It didn't hurt to get my lip pierced, but the guy who did it had a hard time putting the ball on the stud and so when he cleaned it, it was a little more tender than it should be so it stung.

I really want two tattoos, one of the deathly hallows and one of the Imperial Dragon from the elder scrolls. Not sure where though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:40 pm
I have both of my ears peirched on my earlobes.
I'm planing to get them pierced again soon in both ears.
As for tattoos, I have none.
But I want to get a tattoo of a star on my left hand.
Maybe if I man up one day, I'll get it done.

II_xXRaVeNXx_II

Invisible Phantom

MorganAndYou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm
I just have the normal ones in my ears and hip piercings.
I want more on my ears but I'm (hopefully) joining the military in about 5 months and I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to have a bunch of earrings in, so it'd be a waste. Kind of want a nose piercing too.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff