Reply Role Play
Full Metal Alchemist RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:04 pm
"hmm...I see..." Maes put his hands inside his coats pocket and got out two small knives and rapidly slashed at envys neck."So you are a Homunculi..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:29 pm
((No problem.)) As Riza got tired of walking around aimlessly, she walked back to Mustang's office. She sees the file missing, and knocks on the door again.  

candyHOLICo

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:12 pm
*transforms back*User Image
Well that was useless!
I could kill you but I think i'll wait til next time...User Image

Later!
*drop kicks the major and takes off*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:59 am
The mayor thinks as he gets up from the floor after envys kick."No man could take two train rides under 15 minutes...You are fast and strong but you don't use your wit very much..."Maes went to his office and called Mustangs office to report the things that just happened.  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:16 pm
*watches the major called roy smirking*

Perfect what a fool now i'll go report back.
Our plan was a complete sucess!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:07 pm
The colonel doesen't pick so Maes hungs up and starts to investigat around the city whatching for anything suspicious.  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:34 am
*watches him smirking before heading out*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:44 pm
Riza still doesn't get a response from the colonel, so she called Hughes and hopes that he had info on the boys.  

candyHOLICo

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:22 pm
Hughes picked up his cellphone."Hughes..." The mayor was walking around the city for he knew something was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:22 pm
*envy stood before his master lazily*

Everything is going according to plan soooooo don't worry yourself about it!!!!

*turns around LEAVING*

I came reported and now I'm off to do as I please again...OFF TO MESS WITH THE MAJOR!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!  

Rebel_Princess

candyHOLICo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:19 pm
Riza heared Hughes's voice on the other end of the phone, and said, "Hello Major. This is Lieutenant Hawkeye. Do you have anything on the boys?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:45 pm
"Not exactly but I have important info Riza...There may be more than one homunculi impersonating state alchemists. I just ran into one asking for the boys. Can you guess who they impersonated? The colonel and I am now looking into it to see what I can find out. OH! Before I go Riza I have to things to say. First, don't trust anyone, second...Don't be so uptight with the colonel and tell him your in love with him!He does need a good wife! Hughes, out!"Hangs up and starts to ask around the city for what appeared to him as a transvestite with envys description.  

Zeramir

candyHOLICo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:00 pm
Riza froze after the phone call. An angry mark edon her head as she said to herself, "Don't pull the triger here, don't pull the triger here." She calmed herself down a little bit but promised to look for Hughes and kill him. Meanwhile, she also wanted to know more about the homunculis and the impersonating thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:13 pm
Riza is something wrong? *Roy says as he walks into the room*  

Blackrose01111

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:01 pm
*envy walks around central in the headquarters and overhears the phone call getting a wicked Idea*

*throws open the door*

Colonel GET AWAY FROM HER SHE'S AN ENEMY!!!

*envy prepares to fire smirking slightly going unnoticed*
User Image  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas