Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:00 pm
Daemon_king
shinji4kaworu
Bwhaha! I've started a Horde of Chaos army!

I call them the Horde of Iron. twisted They're a seige army, and use heavy seige war machines.

I'm thinking of making a special cannon made from Empire Great Cannons. I call it my Tri-Warp Cannon. It's made from three cannons and fires a blast of warp energy at unfortunate enemies. It will use the same rules for the Great Cannon, but will have three shots. But to even it out, it will have the fire back rule.

I'm also thinking of making a Battering Ram, so I need to find a large stick to use.

And I'm not using them Mareuders. I hate them! Oh and maybe a Seige Tower and if I get the money, a Chaos War Mammoth! twisted

That's nice and all, but your forgetting about your core units and marauders may not be the best unit for chaos but still they're cheap core units that can be useful and what kind of crew would work your "Tri-Warp Cannon." That is if anybody you play would let you use a thing like that. F.Y.I. marauders come in a Chaos War Mammoth.

Not in my War Mammoth. It's going to be demonically possessed. No need for a Beast Master.

Chaos Dwarfs will be used. I'm going to convert some Dwarfs to man my cannon.

I still hate Marauders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:35 pm
shinji4kaworu
Daemon_king
shinji4kaworu
Bwhaha! I've started a Horde of Chaos army!

I call them the Horde of Iron. twisted They're a seige army, and use heavy seige war machines.

I'm thinking of making a special cannon made from Empire Great Cannons. I call it my Tri-Warp Cannon. It's made from three cannons and fires a blast of warp energy at unfortunate enemies. It will use the same rules for the Great Cannon, but will have three shots. But to even it out, it will have the fire back rule.

I'm also thinking of making a Battering Ram, so I need to find a large stick to use.

And I'm not using them Mareuders. I hate them! Oh and maybe a Seige Tower and if I get the money, a Chaos War Mammoth! twisted

That's nice and all, but your forgetting about your core units and marauders may not be the best unit for chaos but still they're cheap core units that can be useful and what kind of crew would work your "Tri-Warp Cannon." That is if anybody you play would let you use a thing like that. F.Y.I. marauders come in a Chaos War Mammoth.

Not in my War Mammoth. It's going to be demonically possessed. No need for a Beast Master.

Chaos Dwarfs will be used. I'm going to convert some Dwarfs to man my cannon.

I still hate Marauders.

Ok you hate marauders it was just an idea. Are you going to convert some dwarf thunderers into blunderbusses to get some more shooting in.  

Daemon_King

Daicon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:35 pm
Well, I've recently decided that I'll be starting a Hordes of Chaos army, but I've yet to decide what I want to do with them as of yet. My choices are mainly between an Archaon's Horde army or a Khorne army. Opinions, please?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:30 pm
I've been doing 40k for a while and I was thinking about getting into warhammer fantasy.
I'm not sure whether not I want Chaos or Empire.  

Red Zomby

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:30 pm
Daicon
Well, I've recently decided that I'll be starting a Hordes of Chaos army, but I've yet to decide what I want to do with them as of yet. My choices are mainly between an Archaon's Horde army or a Khorne army. Opinions, please?

Get an Archaon's Horde army. That way you can use magic and you can mix marks, and also be able to use flayerkin, I got 20 of them using ork and marauder bitz. Archaon will count as a single lord, instead of a lord and two heroes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:38 pm
Commissar Russ
I've been doing 40k for a while and I was thinking about getting into warhammer fantasy.
I'm not sure whether not I want Chaos or Empire.

It depends if you want to start out as an army of evil or good. Normally, I would do an army that was the opposite side of what my 1st army was. In your case you played 40k. So, if your first 40k army was on the side of good than play Chaos, if your army was evil than play Empire. Though it's your choice and its your call.  

Daemon_King

Daicon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:57 am
Daemon_king
Daicon

Get an Archaon's Horde army. That way you can use magic and you can mix marks, and also be able to use flayerkin, I got 20 of them using ork and marauder bitz. Archaon will count as a single lord, instead of a lord and two heroes.

Thanks for your opinion. I was also thinking of making an all out Daemon army, anyone have any thoughts on that?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:02 pm
If I played Chaos id use the Norse army rules(Only Maraurders) & their special guys like a mounted cold one leader  

Reddemon

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Daicon
Daemon_king
Daicon

Thanks for your opinion. I was also thinking of making an all out Daemon army, anyone have any thoughts on that?

Use a daemonic legion army list. You than can have a daemonic herald which means the army can have an army standard. Also, Flamers aren't detachments so, you can have a unit of 5-20.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:40 pm
Daemon_king
Daicon
Daemon_king
Daicon

Use a daemonic legion army list. You than can have a daemonic herald which means the army can have an army standard. Also, Flamers aren't detachments so, you can have a unit of 5-20.
and belocor kicks a**.  

WNxHotSoup

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:44 pm
NightPredator11
Daemon_king
Daicon
Daemon_king
Daicon

and belocor kicks a**.

That too my friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:07 pm
Daemon_king
NightPredator11
Daemon_king
Daicon
Daemon_king
Daicon

and belocor kicks a**.

That too my friend.

lol, i killed weird speical guy from lizardmen, one of the best guys in game, with him, his magic rocks.  

WNxHotSoup

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:50 pm
NightPredator11
Daemon_king
NightPredator11
Daemon_king
Daicon

and belocor kicks a**.

That too my friend.

lol, i killed weird speical guy from lizardmen, one of the best guys in game, with him, his magic rocks.

If you're talking about Lord Kroak, then you lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:06 am
My forces of Nurgle are gaining strength.

Soon... General Ebola will join them and none will stand in the army's way! *evil laughter*

The Lord is complete, made from the crom body and sword, using the axe from the Chaos Undivided champion and the head from the Nurgle champion on foot. He looks truly evil. *more evil laughter*  

The Death Masque

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:16 pm
My Chaos army is almost completed. I'm just going to need a unit of Blunderbusses, Chaos Ogres, Chaos Trolls, 2 units of Hobgoblins, and a Knight. Though I think I may get another unit of warriors and equip them with halbeirds and sheilds, and make them chosen. Also, another Marauder unit couldn't hurt. Oh, almost forgot about getting a Chaos Champion of Nurgle and Slaanesh. So, that should be it.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff