Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
make damn sure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh!
  +1
View Results

[Adhesive Message!]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:16 pm
xXScribbled_HeartsXx
Their first album will always be the best...
However, I also loved their second
And I'm just gonna end up loving their third xD

My favorite song from them would have to be A Decade Under the Influence and This Photograph is Proof
Actually they had an album before Where You Want to Be and Tell All Your Friends. It was their EP... but there were like.. 3 different band members.. and the lead singer was a guy named Jesse Lacey. It sounds completely different, but just like them all at once. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:23 pm
xXHopelessxRomanticXx
xXScribbled_HeartsXx

My favorite song from them would have to be A Decade Under the Influence and This Photograph is Proof
Actually they had an album before Where You Want to Be and Tell All Your Friends. It was their EP... but there were like.. 3 different band members.. and the lead singer was a guy named Jesse Lacey. It sounds completely different, but just like them all at once. ^^

I never knew that :[
Just curious...
But if you had to choose which one was better
Is the old band members better than the recent one?

scribbl3dink

[Adhesive Message!]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:42 pm
xXScribbled_HeartsXx
xXHopelessxRomanticXx
xXScribbled_HeartsXx

Just curious...
Mmm.. I'd deffinatley say the new one's are much better. The very first album, the one with the old members, sounds more like a local band. But they're still good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:13 pm
I heart thjat song and it was cool in the vid when the lion attacked that deer in the air that was my fav part mrgreen !  

fullmeatgirl

[Adhesive Message!]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:54 am
fullmeatgirl
I heart thjat song and it was cool in the vid when the lion attacked that deer in the air that was my fav part mrgreen !
Hehe.. that part's silly... but I like when he just falls RIGHT on his back. That HAD to have hurt. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:53 am
yeah, ive heard it. its pretty good.  

Dracoraptor

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:22 pm
powerandintent
Has anyone heard the new Taking Back Sunday song, Make Damn Sure?
If so, what do you think about it?
After hearing it, do you intend on buying/downloading the new album?

they can't have bought the new album cause in america is comes out on April 25th and Australia it comes out April 29th.

It is a great song! It has been out for ages, it leaked out of itunes but yeah it's awsome.. I prefer What it Feels Like To Be A Ghost and Liar (It Takes One To Know One) From the new CD. It is great, I can't wait to buy it when it comes out!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:25 pm
xXHopelessxRomanticXx
xXScribbled_HeartsXx
xXHopelessxRomanticXx
xXScribbled_HeartsXx

Just curious...
Mmm.. I'd deffinatley say the new one's are much better. The very first album, the one with the old members, sounds more like a local band. But they're still good.

They have been consistantly good and they keep coming back with great songs. I have never heard a bad song by Taking Back Sunday. They were great when John Nolan was the guitarist and backup and they are just as good even after changing from John to Fred. They have the perfect band and put on a great performance everytime they play.  

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

Switchblade Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:41 am
powerandintent
I got it off itunes <3 its awesome. The only thing is they have no tbs on itunes >< So i have to wait until my bday before i get money to actually buy the album  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:08 pm
o my i love that song! its awsome!  

you_want_the_linz

[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:21 am
I heart that song.
Had a minor *note minor* obsession
when it first came out.
But now I just listen to it NOT on repeat.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:17 pm
'Twas grand!!
'Twas awesome!!!
'Twas WONDERFUL!!!!  

Mascara_Melody

Court Tradegy.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:34 pm
powerandintent

Omgg I lovee it!!!! heart I even saw the video for it and i thought it was some snazzy s**t! wink And yes i do intend on buying it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:39 pm
i already bought the cd "louder now", very good cd. my favorite song is miami, make damn sure isnt to great once you listen to the rest of the songs though.  

so darn tootin cute

so darn tootin cute

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:42 pm
i need to add one more thing.
in a magazine article last year (i forget what magazine it was) they said that they werent going to do anymore videos with themselves in it because it was to tiring. but, a year later they have a new song (make damn sure) and a video with them in it. i wonder why they said that and then just totally ignored it.....  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games