• Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:10 am
The Comic Hunter
Sash0
The Comic Hunter
Sash0
The Comic Hunter
Sash0
Not many really some are inactive now so mostly go on Xtreme and here odd time etc.
There is
T3h Vending Guild © Learn How to Vend Here!

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

The Profiteers Guild - HD Video Guides - Frien...

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Reality: Resurrection!

The Lounge of Mystery

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

†Masters Of Gaia†

Kyo Kara Maoh: God(?) Save Our King!

An inuyasha Guild!

''WE WANT OUR OLD MYGAIA PAGES BACK''

Death The Kid Fans [Soul Eater]

★ Feedable & Breedable Pets' Guild ★

¤ The Official Gaiaonline Movie Guild ¤

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play
I'm in a couple of those. What do you think happened? Do people only like guilds when they are new?
Are there too many guilds?

I guess it depends what you are into or how many people are active when I first joined the anime ones they were active guess people just lost interest or there are too many others similar
Some I'm in I was invited into and others I searched up, it could be when we are new we get excited and then lose interest I'm not totally sure
half the time I wait for others to post so that I don't double post in inactive guilds depending on what the topic is about if I want too.
It does seem like there was a lot more conversation in early guild days. Perhaps everyone was trying to figure out the site at that time and most people are quite expert at it now?

Yeah that does sound about right there are still odd things I don't know but it is pretty easy to learn if you try, I know how to do a lot more than when I first started out others I just don't do much now depending on the time

time constraints may be a problem for lots of users, there are so many other things to do online now, compared to 7 years ago when Gaia started.

Yeah plus for those studying or in school have to focus harder these days which can be hard depending  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm
Sash0
The Comic Hunter
Sash0
The Comic Hunter
Sash0

I guess it depends what you are into or how many people are active when I first joined the anime ones they were active guess people just lost interest or there are too many others similar
Some I'm in I was invited into and others I searched up, it could be when we are new we get excited and then lose interest I'm not totally sure
half the time I wait for others to post so that I don't double post in inactive guilds depending on what the topic is about if I want too.
It does seem like there was a lot more conversation in early guild days. Perhaps everyone was trying to figure out the site at that time and most people are quite expert at it now?

Yeah that does sound about right there are still odd things I don't know but it is pretty easy to learn if you try, I know how to do a lot more than when I first started out others I just don't do much now depending on the time

time constraints may be a problem for lots of users, there are so many other things to do online now, compared to 7 years ago when Gaia started.

Yeah plus for those studying or in school have to focus harder these days which can be hard depending
Yeah, there are times of the year when people are super busy.  

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:59 pm
The Comic Hunter
Sash0
The Comic Hunter
Sash0
The Comic Hunter
Sash0

Yeah, there are times of the year when people are super busy.
Yeah that too  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:51 am
Anyone else want to chat about what they like to do on Gaia?  

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm
Have you been using the cash tree to get the free Gaia cash?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:08 am
Nowadays, I just wander various forums/guilds and post my 2 cents on whatever. It's mostly for gold, but I'm barely active here due to real life.

So old.... sweatdrop  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:00 pm
The Comic Hunter
Have you been using the cash tree to get the free Gaia cash?

Absolutely, although the big dust-up with Blue Noodle going away sure cut down on the opportunities I was willing to work with.

The Blue Noodle thing was exceedingly strange. I am really fairly shocked that the US government (most of those were public service announcements paid for by the US government) was contracting with a non-US company for doing advertising! Excuse me, isn't the government yelling at corporations for doing that? Another case of do as I say, not as I do from the US government.

Comic Hunter, since you're from Canada, anything you have to say on the matter is of interest. Does your government do similar stupid things?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:49 pm
I don't really spend as much time here as i use to... But I do spend more time here than I do on facebook...  

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas