Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
.:Which Witch is Which?:. (NightWerewolf & emopunk14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:57 pm
"Dieťa... My little one." Grandmother came to the front desk later in the after noon. "Please, do to the market for dinner. I'll close up and we'll walk to the house together." she took Bernadette's hand and gave her some coins for the trip.

"Of course Bubbee." Bernadette kissed her grandmothers cheek and pocketed the coins before going to fetch her cloak. When she came back she was handed a list of things to look for. "I'll meet you out front Bubbee." With that she headed for the market in the middle of the square.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 pm
After a few hours of just doing stuff inside Alex had headed outside once again with a few pieces of paper and a sliver of charcoal. He sat by the edge of the lake near the village and simply stared out over the landscape, debating on what to draw. After a few minutes he started his sketch, drawing the outline of figure.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:07 pm
Bernadette wandered around the square, easily finding the items her grandmother set out for her. She sighed and looked down the street to the shop, it still was open. "Bubbee must have gotten a few more customers." She spoke softly to herself. So instead she decided to explore a little. She remember there being a lake near by and decided to try and find it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:37 pm
Alex continued to draw the figure, the paper up against a thin board that he pressed against his knee so he had something to draw on. He wasn't the best at it, but he was fairly decent, so he thought. As he continued to draw the figure on the paper it began to slowly resemble Bernadette.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:40 pm
Bernadette finally was able to find the lake and noticed a figure sitting by the edge. As she got closer she realized who it was and smiled. She kept her foot steps quite, she could see he was concentrating on something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:44 pm
Alex continued to draw, adding details here and their, occasionally looking out towards the water to gather the image in his thoughts. As he continued to draw however he could hear the footsteps behind him and couldn't help but smile. "Do you make it a habit of trying to sneak up on people?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm
Bernadette laughed a little. "I didn't want to ruin your concentration." She came closer to him and saw that he had been drawing. "You draw?" She asked, not sure if she should sit or not. She looked out at the water and it was just as she remembered it, all be it a little gloomy with out the summer sun gleaming down on it at the height of the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:50 pm
Alex nodded and quickly hid the picture from her sight as he remembered that the picture he had been drawing was of her. He blushed slightly and followed her gaze out over the water. "From time to time. It's a way to pass the time."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 pm
She nodded and looked down. He had hid the paper now, but Bernadette didn't push. People had their right to be privet. "It's lovely here. I used to come up here in the summer. The lake was always so full of life then." She mused.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 pm
"It's still got quite a bit of life in their, just not the right time of year I suppose." He shrugged, patting the spot on the ground next to her as an invitation to sit. "To be honest I'm surprised I don't remember you. I've lived here my whole life, though I guess there's a lot I don't remember from when I was little."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 pm
Bernadette smoothed the skirt of her dress under her as she sat. "It isn't that odd really. I haven't been here in maybe nine years. Most people mistook my parents and I as gypsies passing through each year." She curled her legs under her, hidden by her skirt and set the basket of goods from the market by her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 pm
"I remember seeing something like that from time to time but nothing that really stands out." He said, smiling innocently as he scratched his head. "Nine years is a long time to be away. What made you come back?" He asked curiously, putting his arms behind him as he leaned back a little.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:17 pm
"My grandfather. He isn't doing well. I came to help my grandmother with the shop and things." She spoke out to the water more then to Alex.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 pm
He nodded slowly. "I'm sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do for you feel free to let me know." His tone was soft and gentle and slowly moved his hand, placing it on her shoulder to try and comfort her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:26 pm
She was snapped back to the moment. She looked at his hand. "Thank you. I may take you up on that offer." She tried to smile but it didn't reach her eyes. "I should be going though. Grandmother will be waiting for me to come back from the market." She sighed, but didn't stand just yet.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff