Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Mirror Mirror (Accepting!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm
Sara looked down at the mirror. "But... " She bit her lip and stepped forward, not knowing what to expect. She felt the mirror pull her in, and squeezed her eyes shut as she disappeared. She instinctively reached out to grab on to someone, halfway knowing that all that would happen was that they'd get pulled in too.

((I was hoping she grabbed onto gale but.... :3 ....she could miss if you make her))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:49 pm
Gage automatically catches Sara when she kinda falls on him and settles her. "It is pretty weird the first few times," Is all he says before looking around their surroundings. Right now, they are outside Felicia's place.
Vega steps out of the portal behind them, as well as the rest of the remaining guard. The mirror disappears. Three guards walk up to the door and knock, while Sara, Gage and Vega are stuck in between them and the rest of the guard.

((Lol, nah it's cool... Gage is up for grabbing xD
Also, AiRozu, the guard will come and rescue your peeps soon!))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:40 pm
Felicia opened the door and saw guards."Hey, I didn't take anything from that store. I swear to you it wasn't me. You can look on video cameras and everything, it was not me."she nervously spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 am
Gage covered up a laugh with a cough while Vega studied Felicia, trying not to be obvious about it but failing. One of the guards closest to the door hid a smile, "We're not here about that miss," He casts a glance over his shoulder at Sara, and apparently decides to get right to the point. "We're here about something else entirely. Miss Felicia, have you noticed anything strange going on with your mirror, or rather, your reflection?"

((lol xD))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm
Sara sighed. A thief? My god. Are any of these people normal? She glanced at Gage. "Hey... Did your eyes change colors or something?" ((muahaha))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm
Gage glanced at Sara quickly, "I don't know, did they?" he asked dryly. Of course they did. Not that he was actually looking at anyone... maybe...
(( XD ))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 pm
"Yeah..." She said slowly. "I could have sworn they were green." She said, staring into his now golden eyes. "Are they hazel? I heard people with hazel eyes... Their eyes change color in different lights.." She looked away. "I've never met anyone with hazel eyes."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:08 pm
"Oh really? Thats awfully convenient," Gage replies with a smirk, turning his power 'off'. His eyes return to their usual green color. "So, crazy day, huh?" He asks casually.  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 pm
Felicia raised one eyebrow then laughed, "am I on Punk'd or is this a weird joke?" she asked with a twisted face expression.She turned around and looked around in her apartment. Doesn't really look different and they seem to be pretty serious about this."Want me to check my mirror?" she asks. Or help you with this dumb prank...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 am
"That may help, ma'am," the middle guard spoke again, and nodded his head politely.  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:14 pm
Sara laughed. "Crazy wouldn't even begin to cover it... What do you mean convenient?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:52 pm
Felicia walked into her bathroom and stood in the mirror, feeling dumb. "This is stupid", she said toneless. She took her phone out of her pocket and posed in the mirror. Taking the picture she looked back up at the mirror and saw herself, wickedly smiling. The reflection cocked its head a little and Felicia found herself doing the same thing, "WTF!?" she shouted.  

Isniffapples
Crew

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 am
"Hmm? Oh nothing," Gage starts to say when he suddenly hears that other girl shout. "Ah, she's a late comer, this one." He's smirking again.
The middle guard was still in the doorway, because he wasn't allowed in peoples houses without their given permission first, kinda like a vampire, except minus the whole undead thing and the blood issue. "Just stay calm Felicia, it'll be over quickly," He calls through the door. For the other's benefit, he explains, "We cant stop the exchange while their in the middle of it, lest we kill one or both girls."
Vega was freaking out, "Omygod! Is she gonna be okay?" It seems she's completely forgotten that everyone here except the guard went through the same process and were hardly harmed. It wasn't even painful.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am
((-hums Jeapordy-))  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200