• Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
I thought it kind of sucked it was at a time not many EST people were on.
It would have been nice if there was a whole day put aside to swing in... sweatdrop
or someone from the crew was given a time slot to be there for those of EDT and other US times. You can't really call it a guild party if not everyone can come. i voted, not just to vote but i wanted to come as well....
yeah.
i was thinking about this issue last night.
the party was pushed out last min.

but i'm going to make a thread for the next one and people can suggest/choose what day of the weekend and what time is best for everyone.

sadly though, there will always be people missing out. but i'll try make it so not the same time zones miss out each week.

a suggest ... Just a opinion keep in mind... I don't think it was a good idea to have a last min thing. I feel it should have been cancel due to lacking of planning (well what it came off to me) .

that's a lil insulting to me.. cause I put a lot of my time into it.
=/
It's not my fault I had to go to hospital for a few days and things got a bit messed up.

I would have had it earlier yesterday.. but there were no mods on at the time to do that. And there was NO way I was canceling it.

Now that I have the power, that wont be happening again.

It wasn't to insult ^_^. But just I feel it could have pull off until another day. Unless it was because of chat space thingy I can see why you couldn't cancel.

i didn't want to cancel for various reasons. One being I put my ow gold into renting the flash space.
And tbh, it actually turned out really well and all those involved had a good time.

i'm hoping to have 2-3 flash space parties a month, so it's not like there wont be more chances for fun ;3nod:

That would be great! It's too bad it even cost anything, but that's a SF thing not something gaia would even see me here rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 pm
Shedeem
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
It would have been nice if there was a whole day put aside to swing in... sweatdrop
or someone from the crew was given a time slot to be there for those of EDT and other US times. You can't really call it a guild party if not everyone can come. i voted, not just to vote but i wanted to come as well....
yeah.

but i'm going to make a thread for the next one and people can suggest/choose what day of the weekend and what time is best for everyone.

sadly though, there will always be people missing out. but i'll try make it so not the same time zones miss out each week.

That would be nice since I was disappointed, I wanted to hang out with everyone since I like you all so much. I do like this point in a way by Rach
Quote:
it could have pull off until another day
That would have been fine to put it off again, your health comes first. If people can't understand that, then it's not fair to you. heart Maybe it can be a two day thing next time? Though, I have no clue if the weekend would be better or not?

No need to worry. There is going to be plenty of parties for you and rach to participate in 3nodding  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
yeah.

That would be nice since I was disappointed, I wanted to hang out with everyone since I like you all so much. I do like this point in a way by Rach
Quote:
it could have pull off until another day
That would have been fine to put it off again, your health comes first. If people can't understand that, then it's not fair to you. heart Maybe it can be a two day thing next time? Though, I have no clue if the weekend would be better or not?

No need to worry. There is going to be plenty of parties for you and rach to participate in 3nodding

heart

I was out of the loop, what was wrong with you anyway? Rach kind of told me, but i didn't want to bother you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:38 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape

a suggest ... Just a opinion keep in mind... I don't think it was a good idea to have a last min thing. I feel it should have been cancel due to lacking of planning (well what it came off to me) .

=/
It's not my fault I had to go to hospital for a few days and things got a bit messed up.

I would have had it earlier yesterday.. but there were no mods on at the time to do that. And there was NO way I was canceling it.

It wasn't to insult ^_^. But just I feel it could have pull off until another day. Unless it was because of chat space thingy I can see why you couldn't cancel.

i didn't want to cancel for various reasons. One being I put my ow gold into renting the flash space.
And tbh, it actually turned out really well and all those involved had a good time.

i'm hoping to have 2-3 flash space parties a month, so it's not like there wont be more chances for fun ;3nod:

Doesn't flash space last 7 days or 24 hours depending ?

TBH?

to be honest xD

and idk  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape

=/

Doesn't flash space last 7 days or 24 hours depending ?

TBH?

to be honest xD

and idk

I think when it first came out gaia said you are paying rent in a way. My guess it says how long it will last. I think as long the user is on the flash space is there. Therefor the party can go on for hours really.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:28 pm
Dat pumpkin mermaid eater so cute <3  

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 pm
FYI, guild chat spaces are permanent. User Image Source

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 am
Shady-chan

ty
<333  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 am
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sad I left eailer.

But at least I made it in for this!
User Image
And this!
User Image

xd He looks so friendly.

You guys are awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 am
Shady-chan

That's what I thought . xd  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat