Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Oh, we'll always stand up to the oppressive. I don't see that mere 'law' being able to stop us.

We'll just laugh it into ridiculousness.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:14 pm
Invictus_88
Oh, we'll always stand up to the oppressive. I don't see that mere 'law' being able to stop us.

Well if the bill in its current form goes through it will give ministers all the power to stop us, to oppress us. But anyway, what about the responces from the MP's? Do I remember rightly that you wrote to yours?  

Mr. Bono Vox

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:55 am
Mr. Bono Vox
Invictus_88

Well if the bill in its current form goes through it will give ministers all the power to stop us, to oppress us. But anyway, what about the responces from the MP's? Do I remember rightly that you wrote to yours?

No reply yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:35 am
Invictus_88
Mr. Bono Vox
Invictus_88

No reply yet.
how long has that been now? o,o

I got a reply from Sir John Butterfill today, he takes the same line as Robert Syms.  

Mr. Bono Vox

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:43 am
I suggest you write to David Cameron asking him if the bill is passed in its current form will his convervative government repeal it. Thats what I'm doing. Put pressure on him to give some sort of reasonable answer.  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games