Submit

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 pm
Vic righted Raistin's cup and moved to the jug, getting it down with a marginal amount of difficulty before padding over to pour some of it in the pot the mage had used to warm up his last batch. Some things were just never going to stop being awkward when she'd been used to doing them with thumbs before. Still she'd had time to learn to compensate fairly well in that department and managed the feat without mishap.

"It'll take a few minutes before it really starts to kick in, especially since I was having to... skimp a bit on my previous doses until I could get them replaced. Has to work back through my bloodstream properly." She shrugged, waiting for the tea to heat up. "I'll probably be able to tell you at least whether it's working or not by the time this is done and you can drink it, though it might actually be a day or two before I... level back off all the way and know for sure how well they're working or not."

The tea seemed to have heated up after just a few more moments and she refilled the cup, sliding it gently back to the corner of the table where he could reach it without having to get up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 pm
  Raistlin took the cup great fully, and took a soothing sip, his lungs and throat calming instantly, the Mage eased back in his chair and gave a nod to Vic. "I cannot express, how greatful I am. Thank you" his voice had returned to its smooth, powerful tone. 
He watched her as she explained the build up in her blood stream. "makes sense. You are welcome to stay here, or in the area. Or Besit could check up on you periodically if you would prefer. She can instantly relay information back about the pills." he offered.

-Shady Mooo-

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 pm
The tea worked pretty fast, that was for sure. The mage might not be able to cure his own condition but his remedies certainly seemed to do their job. That was probably what convinced her when she finally felt the edge on her level of agitation starting to ease off that she wasn't going to need to worry about the pills working.

She waited a few more minutes to be sure it was actually the pills starting to work and not just some sort of temporary reaction to the relief at seeing Raist's discomfort ease. "Well they're starting to work at least. I think they'll probably be fine but... I guess I could hang around the area for a couple of days. I don't really... have anywhere else to be, anyway."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:22 pm
  Raistlin nodded his head and stood up, feeling better already. He gestured for Vic to follow him outside "my property is large, and your welcome to any part of it. The woods to the back, with the dense fog, belong to Chaos. He would not harm you if you strayed. And the woods to the right belong to Drizzt, a dark elf with a moral compass as golden as they come." he shrugged softly. "explore as you please, and you may help yourself to any food or shelter you desire. Besit will be around to aide you, but I regret I'm needed elsewhere at this moment, my father senses are tingling." he said with a wry smile. 

-Shady Mooo-

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces