Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Asher was simply sipping his wine and relaxing when he heard his question. A slight smirk appeared on his face before he set his glass down. “I am able to tell because its my job to know. I went to college on how to read into peoples movements, their tones, how they speak and dress.” Which was true, so he really wasn’t lieing. “I know its disturbing but I promise that soon you will get used to it so I ask that you not let it bother you to much alright,” he said looking to him. “In a sense I am giving you your own life but I just expect for you to help me out every once in awhile and to keep me company when I feel lonely,” he said gently to him.

“Does this life that I am trying to offer you sound so bad,” he asked looking to him. “Would you really rather go back to living with your old boss. It was a tough deal to make with him but I am sure that I could talk to him and he would extremely eager to have you back at his side.”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto nodded in understanding when the other told him that he could do such a thing because he had studied to be able to do such a thing. "I won't let it bother me then, but it will take some time to get used to." he said with a sigh. Having someone always know what he was thinking or feeling made him nervous but at the same time relieved. There was no point in hiding any of his feelings if the other was going to know he was.

"The life you are giving me sounds wonderful compared to alot of things. I won't turn it away. I have no care to go back to that man whom would sell me at any opportunity." Haruto stated. "I will stay if you would let me sir."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:33 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“Then you can stay, its time I take on an assistant anyways,” he said with a small nod of his. Even though he was smiling and feeling happy; he was worried about the demons. They usually visited him on a weekly base. And each time, their powers were used in which he would have to go around erasing peoples memories so they did not remember seeing them. He shook this thought from his head as their food was brought, feeling happy. “Thank you…now eat up alright.” With that said, he began to eat as he relaxed but began to be on alert. For some reason he felt unseasy and he could only guess because he could feel them off in the distant.

They would either watch him for the night or show them selves right away. Either way, he knew he needed to protect the human. Part of him was still wondering if what he was felling towards him was real or just attraction. ‘Could this really be the mate I have been searching for all these years,’ he thought to himself, sneaking glances at the other as he ate.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:45 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was once again relieved that he would be kept around. "Thank you for the meal." Haruto thanked when he was served. He too began to eat smiling at the taste of the food. It was definitely different to him but it tasted wonderful. He hummed in appreciation as he ate.

"What should I prepare myself for during work. Besides answering phone calls and taking notes?" Haruto questioned wanting to get a better handle on what he would have to do. "Will I be required to meet any clients or do any dealings?" he asked.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“You will be of course; also to prepare things for meetings ahead of time. Make sure we snacks and drinks available for the meeting room,” he said simply to him. “And to also watch them while I am not around…just to see if they are true to their words. Other then that, you are pretty much free to do as you please.” He smiled at this point, nodding to him before he continued to sip his wine. He seemed to relax before tensing a little; his eyes searching the place. After a moment, he spotted them; and he knew things were not going to be pretty.

“Haruto…if I say run you run and just hide in the car,” he said looking to him. “My men will protect so wait there until I fetch you myself,” he told him, unbuttoning a few buttons on his jacket before he slowly stood as two men began to approach them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nodded when the man said that he would prepare meeting and make sure adequate snacks and drinks were available. He was surprised that he would have to watch the clients but said nothing. Haruto relaxed as the other did drinking some more water as he ate. He was unaware of th e sudden tenseness out of the other until the man spoke.

Looking up he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "W-whats going on?" he questioned did the man have enemies that he would have to worry about. Haruto looked around as the man stood looking for what or whom ever would be someone to worry about.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Thinking for a moment, he tried to think on what to say. “Its just an…unhappy client is all. He has been following and doesn’t get it I did what I could for him,” he stated simply to him. “Just stay here and eat…I need to go talk to my…old client for a moment in private,” he said going around the table before he went to approach the demon, his eyes hard as his hands flexed at his side. “I thought…I said for you guys to leave me alone,” he said in a low voice. “Didn’t you get the point when I killed the ones you sent after me last time,” he asked with a smirk.

“So please leave alright…I want to try and enjoy my dinner with this human before going home,” he told him, forcing himself to behave. He wanted nothing more then to kill the other; to tear out his vocal cords so he wouldn’t have to hear what ever he had to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto didn't know whether to believe the man when he said that the men were previous clients whom were unhappy with Asher's work. He nodded when he was told to stay and eat. HAruto couldn't bring himself to each much more as he watched Asher move and speak to the men whom had approached.

The demons smirked as Asher approached them before they could reach the table. They knew they were out of ear shot of the human unless they amplified their voices. "That human is an interesting one." one of the demons spoke.

"The war is coming... you have to choose a side you are already one step from becoming one of us. Why not complete the change. Help us in the war." the other demon spoke.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 am
User Image

Asher Jude

His eyes darted over to him, fearing that they would go after him no. Gritting his teeth, he tore his eyes away from him and looked back to the demons. “I will never become something as low as you are…I will not be filthy,” he hissed to the men before stepping back. “This…this will be the last warning I give you…the next time that I see I will fight you both and kill you,” he muttered before he turned away and returned to Haruto. “Waiter bring us a bag to take home our food.” He hated that his dinner had been ruined but he needed to figure out his move now.

Now that they knew he had the human, he would be seeing them allot more then he would like. “Sorry but we have to go…these two are pests and I am not about to put my new employee in danger,” he said simply to him, leaving money on the table for their bill.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

The demons smirked seeing Asher look to the human. “Is he you one, the one God sent to save you?” the first one questioned with a smirk. “You say ypu’ll never be as low as us but you’ve already fallen. You can’t tear wrong from right as easily now… can you?” the demon grinned mischievously.

“Perhaps you should hope you don’t see us again, because maybe the next time we do see each other, you’ll be taking that last fall for the sake of your human.” The second threatened before the two demons moved away.

Haruto felt nervous when Asher looked over to him. He knew instantly that the conversation had him in it. But if they were disgruntled clients why would they care about him? Watching Asher stalk back to him with the look on his face had the human worried. Then the other was asking for a bag, “We are leaving?” he asked even though he knew the answer. “Danger how would I be in danger from those two, are they in a mob or something?” he questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He gritted his teeth when he began to ask questions. “Its none of your damn business! Now do what I say before I find a cruel and twisted way to punish you,” he shouted at him. Before he could even let him speak, he grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the restaurant; then throwing him into the car. Getting in, he told the driver to head home before he starred out the window; feeling around for their presence. When he couldn’t find it, he seemed to relax to a degree before he shook his head.

Even though he wanted no part of the war; he knew it was bound to happen. He didn’t want other people to get hurt because of what was going on between the high beings. That is when he looked to him, wondering if he could really get the other to fall in love with him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto flinched back when the other suddenly growled and threatened to punish him if he kept questioning and didn’t do what he was told. The human winced at the strong grip on his arm as he was dragged from the restaurant. Haruto’s heart pounded unsure what to do as he was thrown into the car. He made his way to the opposite end staying pressed against the door. He couldn’t tell what had set the man off, but he wanted nothing more to do with it.

Seeing the man relax he felt a bit better but still cautious. He was in a dangerous situation if the other was going to take anger at other things out on him. Haruto looked away when the man looked to him unsure what was going to be done.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

When he looked away, he seemed to sigh and close his eyes now. He needed to show the human he was a good person; he simply had his faults like anyone else. He needed for him to be in love with him before he told him the truth. Part of him feared what would happen if the other couldn’t accept him. Shaking his head, he cleared his throat a bit before opening his eyes to look at him. “I am sorry about what I just did…I just…they are so much trouble and it pisses me off to no end that they can’t take no for an answer,” he said softly.

“And the reason they looked at you was because they threatened me by threatening you…but I can assure you that with me you are safe,” he said softly to him. He then looked away and starred at the window, not really thinking of anything but Haruto.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto cast a soft hesitant glance back to Asher when the man sighed then cleared his throat. “I just wanted to know how I could be in danger… You threatened to punish me for a question. If I am not to question things then let me know. I don’t want to cross you and cause unnecessary pain to myself.” Haruto said unsure of what else to say. “I can’t decide if I’m safe with you or not, you say that I will have a better life and yet in the next troubling moment I find bruises on my arm. What do you do lift weights all day?”

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“You will have a better life with me I assure you of that but I do need to warn you that I have my temper,” he said with a small sigh. “So it’s probably best to stay out of my way or just do what I ask without speaking while I am mad,” he explained to him. At the question of his strength, he seemed to give a small grin before shaking his head. “I used to but not really anymore…didn’t mean to bruise you.” Which was true; he just forgot how strong he was compared to a human. When the car finally pulled up to his home, he seemed to give a happy sigh as he climbed out and yawned some. “Your room is right across from mine on the second floor, left side of the house,” he said as they walked into the home.

He then should for food to be brought to his study before he began to head up the stairs. “Here is your room…mine like I said is across from yours. Remember though, every once awhile I would like some company at night so don’t be forgetting that.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas