44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm
On Gaia, I dress pretty but I'm poor as ********. xd

Even with that being the case, I don't ghost s**t. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 pm
when i was 7 i tried to teach myself to ride the bicycle that was in the basement. In the basement. That ended when i crashed into a mirror and got a big bruise on my forehead.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm
I enjoy watching ABC's Revenge mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Took me seven years to finish college. I was always late and I'm not good in math. But I'm still proud I graduated in the best university in my country.

And I like climbing trees. I fell off a guava tree once (I was trying to get to the roof) and landed on my aunt's roses. I had tiny holes on my back and I was limping for almost a week. I didn't tell anyone because I'd get beaten up. sweatdrop  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 pm
I am likely one of the few people you know that has been arrested for being nice to his wife. rofl

When she was seven months preggers with our second, her ankles were swollen after we'd done the weekly grocery trip. And bear in mind, I don't drive due to a phobia.

But she just couldn't do it. So I figured. "I can handle FOUR blocks to the house, no big deal." Suck it up and deal with the fear like a man.

So I get behind the wheel, and TWO Blocks away, i get pulled over.

For a blown license plate light.

And the cop, seeing I have NO license, decides to do the best thing for our family and arrest me. Even after the explanation. Rookie hispanic lady cop, come to find out. This does not bode well for the 6 foot tall blond haired, blue eyed white boy. (Does it sound racist? Yup. But the fact remains, this DOES happen)

So, I spent a night in Jail, went to court a month later, only to have it thrown out, and just pay court fees. waste of time, all in all.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm
I bruise really easily
I'm literally like a peach
It's a hereditary blood condition that effects it
I got it from my grandma on my dad's side

I often get ghastly looking massive bruises on my legs (mostly)
and I never know where in the world they even came from
surprises the heck outta my family and my fiance though

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:01 pm
Ridley Starsmore
I am likely one of the few people you know that has been arrested for being nice to his wife. rofl

When she was seven months preggers with our second, her ankles were swollen after we'd done the weekly grocery trip. And bear in mind, I don't drive due to a phobia.

But she just couldn't do it. So I figured. "I can handle FOUR blocks to the house, no big deal." Suck it up and deal with the fear like a man.

So I get behind the wheel, and TWO Blocks away, i get pulled over.

For a blown license plate light.

And the cop, seeing I have NO license, decides to do the best thing for our family and arrest me. Even after the explanation. Rookie hispanic lady cop, come to find out. This does not bode well for the 6 foot tall blond haired, blue eyed white boy. (Does it sound racist? Yup. But the fact remains, this DOES happen)

So, I spent a night in Jail, went to court a month later, only to have it thrown out, and just pay court fees. waste of time, all in all.

LMFAO RACE HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THIS WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING IT UP. she was a rookie cop doing her job and you were just some random a** guy driving without a license. bringing up race in this is BEYOND racist  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm
Shiver`
[color=emo]
i've licked a pole in midwinter before.

that s**t hurts ;___;
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Were you triple dog dared?
no

i was just curious gonk  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Glass Soldier

Aged Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 am
Im afraid of being outside in the dark
:F  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 am
I am terrified of raccoons. If they're behind a glass window/screen I'm totally fine, but the minute my mom is like, "Oh, go put out the garbage." and I have to enter their "home turf"...

Cold sweat. Hands clammy. Throat closes. Eyes shake.

I imagine they're hiding under a car ready to cut my Achilles tendon the minute I walk past, so I can't run and they can take their time.

I have no idea where this phobia came from and I get made fun of it a lot.

emotion_8c

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 am
MEDICAL TIME

I have a perforation in the corner of my left eye (in the caruncle) that hooks into my sinus. :O Sometimes, when I sneeze, goo comes out. :O I can show it to you guys sometime! The hole, not the sneezy goo.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:17 am
I'm afraid of the dark and constantly paranoid that bigfoot is outside my window

we live in the mountains in NC

it's legit

emo  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 am
Prince Ichi
I'm afraid of the dark and constantly paranoid that bigfoot is outside my window

it's legit

emo

>>

That's why I live in the city.

Although, the other night when it was super foggy outside, I locked my car doors to keep the ghosts from coming in on my drive home. <<;;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 am
Meromictic
Prince Ichi

it's legit

emo

>>

Although, the other night when it was super foggy outside, I locked my car doors to keep the ghosts from coming in on my drive home. <<;;
.....LOL

EVEN IN THE CITY i'm paranoid someone is going to mug and rape me, which isn't too outlandish to think about (at least my personal safety), so I like.......walk really fast everywhere and avoid people all together if I can....

tho maybe not the mug part since i'm a broke college student  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 am
Prince Ichi
Meromictic
Prince Ichi

it's legit

emo

>>

.....LOL

EVEN IN THE CITY i'm paranoid someone is going to mug and rape me, which isn't too outlandish to think about (at least my personal safety), so I like.......walk really fast everywhere and avoid people all together if I can....

tho maybe not the mug part since i'm a broke college student

Eh. At night I only go out if its a group of friends. At work, there's a security person that watches us leave the store at night to ensure nothing happens to us.

The only time I get super paranoid is if I have to go grocery shopping by myself. Ugh. x.x I just hate it. :<  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff