Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Funniest Moments In Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:50 pm
Theres one in Howls moving castle when sofie moves howls potions and turns his hair pink..he comes running down stairs in a towel its so haliours  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:26 pm
I dont remember the name of the anime but its very funny.....but sweatdrop Its also very painfull to watch
User Image  

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gibby4014

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:33 pm
Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, from the show Bobobo-bo bo-bobo is hilarious! xd

Also, episode 101 of Naruto is really funny. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura spend the entire episode planning out ways to see Kakashi without his mask on. There's also a bird that shouts "idiot" in Japanese, and Kakashi keeps getting "punked" by them! Don't get me started on thick lips and buck teeth! rofl

Check it out on youtube.com if you ever have the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:32 pm
LadyAnime
i like when kagome yells at inuyasha to sit and he goes a foot into the ground xd

Hahahaha i was so going to say that biggrin

Yeah these eps of Inuyasha are to die for
*Shippo Receives an Angry Challenge
*Gap Between the Ages
*Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers
*Sota's Brave Confession of Love

Especially in Gap Between the Ages when Sango slaps Miroku (once again for being a lech). Then Shippo says to Kaede "Nice contact on that one" Then Inuyash is sitting on top of the well (at least i think) and he's like "Everyone is crazy around here" in that gorgeous, aggravated voice of his-i die everytime that part is on!!!

Also in Sota's Brave Confession of Love when he practices saying "i love you" to Inuyasha and then Kagome steps outside!!!! rofl  

rahhy

Evil_Devon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
when i getthose two working ill edit it razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:56 am
My both examples are from Inuyasha.

First of all, I almost died of laughing when I saw the episode with the two witch girls who attack Inuyasha's group with those little paper guys and then make the funny looking "clones" of Inuyasha and Kagome. My god, although I was really tired then (it was around 3 am that I watched the episode..)

Another example is when Sango and Miroku want to go looking around in that mountain with the purifying air, and Miroku so desperately tries to grab Sango's a**, but can't. Well, the part where he *really* decides that "Now I'm gonna do it!" is really hilarious. biggrin  

Shinrin Minto

Spoiled Teacup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:55 am
Full Metal Panic was a pretty funny series. So was Midori Days. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:05 pm
Card Captor Sakura

Episode 19 Sakura and the Summer Vacation Homework: Sakura, Tomoyo, and Syaoran run all over Tomoeda trying to catch a book.

Episode 57 Sakura Syaoran and the Elevator: Syaoran walks into the classroom, sees Eriol and Sakura talking, and turns into a volcano!

Kero-chan Omakase: Kero-chan, and Spinel Sun run all over Tomoeda chasing a takoyaki ball

Fruits Basket

When Shigure's editor comes for his transcript and he won't do it for her so she chases him all over the house.

When Yuki sends Ayame, as a snake, flying into a lake.

When Kyou wakes up and finds Ayame in his bed.

Kyou gets mad at Tohru, but controls his temper and says, "Bath...done...your turn"

Everytime that Yuki and Kyou fight, especially over Tohru!

That's all I can think of right now ^^;;  

moezy-chan

Amoyr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 am
For me, it would be the crack chibi episodes that they inserted in Prince of Tennis. ^^ They are the funniest thing in the world!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:15 pm
Kakashi's attack of "a thousand years of pain."  

Midnight Bloodshed

Lyn10432

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:49 pm
I thought it was funny when There were like i think 4 Kogomes and they were singing or something the one of then kept yelling "SIT BOY!!" in the mic lolz i didnt get it really cause i was laughing to hard..... there was just something about it.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:43 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
KaoruKittie
3. In Fruits basket there is a part where Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure transform while Tohru Honda's friends are over and so the only place where they can hide is in the bushes to put their clothes back on. Then it shows Shigure rubbing his back with his pair of pants acting like it is a towel.
Yeah, that was very funny. whee

I agree. rofl  

maeve_wickett

maeve_wickett

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:46 pm
Whenever the four main characters of Saiyuki are together in their jeep, it's usually funny. Goku and Gojyo are arguing in the backseat, Sanzo threatens to shoot someone, and Hakkai's just driving along with this serene, happy smile on his face. It's just...funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:10 pm
If you watch Saiyuki, there's this scene in one of the final dvds where Kougaiji (who's been posessed by some sort of dragon/monster/weapon thing) shows up out of nowhere and picks a fight with Homura, the god of war. Homura, despite wanting to destroy the heavens and the earth, is actually a fairly nice guy; he sees that Kougaiji is being posessed and, even though they're enemies, he tries to snap him out of it whithout hurting him. He realizes he can't, so he just sort of dodges him, refraining from actually hitting him even though he could easily kick his a**. Meanwhile, the Sanzo party has been driving along a very bumpy road in the mountains (arguing all the way, of course). Somehow, the jeep goes off a cliff. It flashes back to where Kougaiji and Homura (both of whom have tried to kill the Sanzo party on numerous occasions) are still fighting, though Homura has managed to put a little bit of distance between them. Out of nowhere, the Sanzo party's jeep seems to fall out of the sky and lands right between them. The looks on their faces are priceless, but Homura quickly snaps out of it, seeing a way out of the situation he's in. Walking toward the jeep, smiling a little, he tells Goku to hold up his hands. Goku warily does it and Homura slaps his left hand, tag-team fashion. Then he says something like, "He's your problem now. Maybe you can save him" and vanishes. The Sanzo party turns around, sees Kougaiji, and sort of...collectively winces. "What the hell happened to him?" Goku wonders.

The whole scene is just perfect and of course they wind up saving Kougaiji (my favorite character in the show, aside form Homura; I guess I just like the villains). Kougaiji is way to sweet to die. Homura is one of those villains where, if the world were fair and just, he'd win, live a long life, and die happy. Sheesh, why do the heroes always have to win?  

maeve_wickett

leggers289

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:19 am
i dont no...........  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items