Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
I used to play Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the- *Dies* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
I've been aching for ES RP, but then I actually look into them and everyone has played ever game and is a massive lore buff. >.>

I defeated my first Dwarven Centurion, the giant one in Mzinchaleft, which took forever because my character, a Dunmer battlemage named Mathis (I discovered there was a Dunmer named Athis in the Companions after created him, so I've decided they're estranged brothers) is only level 20 and those things are the most evil monsters in all of Skyrim. I'm pretty sure you should get a medal after killing them.

Also, Falmer Armor is the coolest looking in the game. I'm a little hesitant to upgrade it though, because you need Chaurus chitin and I hate Chauruses.

oh god I hate that giant robot

I had to run laps around the room, trying to get him caught on scenery so I could fire ball him enough

Lol, same thing. It's easier if you have any of the lightning spells because they're susceptible to that, but almost all of my destruction spells are fire. Thankfully, I chill with Marcurio who kills everything with lightning, even slaughterfish because, y'know, throwing electricity into water is a great idea.

Thinking of starting a file as a thief, but I can't decide if I want to make another Argonian or a Khajiit. Orcs are my favorite, but they don't lend themselves to that style well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:46 pm
wood elf thief

DO IT  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 pm
I like their little alien faces but I suck at archery. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
I don't know this game, but can you be female?

Yes, one of my characters is female, there's a perk to get 10% off of shopkeepe's from the opposite sex.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 pm
ROMVLVS
MrsrachaelSnape
I don't know this game, but can you be female?

Yes, one of my characters is female, there's a perk to get 10% off of shopkeepe's from the opposite sex.

What about that same sex?
i dont wan't to brag but no man is straight enough for me. wink

/flashes my sexy vampire body/ redface  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:27 am
>Oh hey, totally going to make that wood elf archer-thief
>...
>AHAHAHAHA ORCS ~*~FOREVER~*~

A thief in heavy armor with a gigantic magic sword is the least subtle thing ever, but Shazoth has an orcy fangy face and that's all that matters for me.

Also, wtf is up with the warpaint at the bottom that looks like a fork?

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:12 am
Omg I miss skyrim soooo much. Im like a level 48 nord man.
My sneak and smithing are level 100. I also have ebony mail. It's amazing. I basically just crouch in front of people and they don't see me LOL.

I like using greatswords for fighting, and archery + daggers for stealth killings.
I never use magic unless it is that one spell that lights up the path to the objective. LOL I HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION.

I haven't played since the new semester started. sob  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 am
(Sorry for the double post)

Have any of you ever run into the end of the map? It's amazing. You're just wandering forever and suddenly you just hit this invisible wall. Mindblowing, dude.

Idk maybe I'm just easily amused LOL  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 am
Uncle Haijin
>Oh hey, totally going to make that wood elf archer-thief
>...
>AHAHAHAHA ORCS ~*~FOREVER~*~

A thief in heavy armor with a gigantic magic sword is the least subtle thing ever, but Shazoth has an orcy fangy face and that's all that matters for me.

Also, wtf is up with the warpaint at the bottom that looks like a fork?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

its a symbol for the Tribunal  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 am
Oh, okay! So is it supposed to be a hand then, the symbol? I did kind of like the thought of a bunch of elves running around with forks tattooed on their foreheads though.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 am
Yeah! The Hand of Almalexia or something or other (so I assume it would be a popular tattoo for refugees from Mournhold)

although really, I only recognize it from the box art  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:08 am
Kay, thanks. To be honest, I love the Dunmer, but my knowledge of their lore outside of what's in Skyrim/on the wiki is pretty shaky.

Speaking of Dunmer lore, do the Dunmer in Skyrim still worship the Tribunal? I haven't heard any explicit reference to them in the game, so I don't know if that means that their worship has died out now that they're sort of dead and their homeland blew up.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:20 am
Ummmm...hmm. Good question. I know the belief in the Tribunal faded once Sotha Sil and Alma went into "hiding" (aka died) and the lack of faith in them was one of the contributing factors in the plague/eruption. (since vivic no longer has the heart of lorkan powering him, so the Ministry of Truth fell and the shock caused Red mountain to erupt)..but..you know that already

honestly, no idea. Although if I had to make a definite answer, I would say that the eruption and plaque pretty much severed whatever remaining hope the dumner had in the tribunal, forcing them to go back to their worship of the daedra (mainly azura, hence her statue.)

I would think the worship of the tribunal would be probably similar to cult worship at this point  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm
Uncle Haijin
I like their little alien faces but I suck at archery. >.>
Take this, its dangerous out there. + your arrows wont vanish after 200 feet while they are airborne and make you /just/ miss a dragons head.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 pm
im gonna sum up skyrim in one image

User Image