Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Incubus Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:07 am
Connor watched Drashi for a moment the other seemed torn about the decisions. He watched the other pull back on his shirt with a bit of disappointment. Then pick up the ribbon which had once been under the shirt and tie it to his arm. With the ‘order’ he quickly followed. He walked close to the other sensing something though he didn’t reach out or remain close enough to touch. He had a feeling the other wanted space but the way they were heading was unknown to Connor and he wanted to stay close to something familiar.

Entering another dorm he sensed something different, smelled it in the air. Something that had that anxious feeling returning. “Drashi…” he whispered unsure what else to say. The whole dorm floor seemed to be filled with the energy that made his muscles taunt and almost tremble. “I think I get it, how one might feel around me.” He said his green eyes narrowing the more he breathed in the air on the door floor. If he had had to describe the smell he would have said it smelled like sex.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 am
Drashi's body jumped into life as he turned to look at Connor and then the corridor. He couldn't sence what Connor could, it wasn't part of his skill set. "You ok?" He wondered if Connor was suddenly feeling attracted to an unseen entity.... and while Drashi couldn't didn't like that idea at all he couldn't place his finger on the reason why.

Positive that Connor was safe, for the moment he tried to figure out what had caused the disturbance in his 'friend'. There was only one door next to them... could it be? "In here?" He asked, turning to Connor for the answer... since Drashi could only tell once his eyes lay upon the creature in question.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 am
“Its like it all came back is all with more force. I think once were done with this place it’ll be okay though.” Connor said or at least that was what he hoped he didn’t want to be stuck feeling like this once more when he had just gotten rid of some.

“Yeah…” Connor said with a nod. It was where he could smell everything the strongest and the feeling there was quite intense.

“Now whose standing at my door?” came a voice from in side. Then suddenly the door opened to reveal a man with wings, skin dark in color almost unnatural with red eyes. His silver hair appeared to be wet from what Connor guessed to be a shower with the towel wrapped around his waist. “Well…well…well…aren’t you cute. A little baby still awakening.” The man laughed. It appeared to Connor that this man was more in a 'true' form than what he normally looked like.

“Please I need your help” Connor spoke quickly afraid of being sent away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am
Nodding to Connor he removed the concern from his features.

Drashi didn't want to get in the way and so took a perch leaning on the wall opposite the door. He had to admit that he actually felt no pull towards this second incubus, yet that didn't mean that Drashi could see his attractiviness..... he simply felt nothing. Crossing his arms he simply watched as Connor spoke to the 'other'. From where Drashi was standing it didn't seem as if the other incubus had any intention of aiding the 'competition', the mocking tone towards Connor alone was enough to make Drashi want to slap him six way's to Sunday.

A bell rang somewhere, signalling evening classes were due to start for those who took them.... it was Monday though, so nothing was on his rota today; Drashi suspected that Connor was the same since he had suggested going out.... that said it hadn't appeared to be this late when Drashi first put down his book.

Something sent a shiver down his spine, causing Drashi to loose focus on the door as he tried to find the source of the disturbance... nothing... at least nothing he could see. The hairs on his neck stood to attention in anticipation for the worst, and as with all things with Drashi he ALWAYS thought about the worst first. Anything less was a bonus.

Alikia Tsuki
Tag! =D

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm
The incubus looked to Connor with a eyebrow raised as the boy begged for help. The tone in the boy’s voice had the incubus curious. It was much different than what he had heard from other incubi. Come to think of it this boy even as an awakening didn’t bother him. It irritated him that another was in his territory but no where near enough to want to main the boy. Thinking about it, he realized he only felt the need to be sarcastic maybe scold him a bit. But never cause true harm. Looking to the man whom had joined this awakening child he smirked.

“What are you?” he asked looking over Drashi for a moment. Turning his gaze back to Connor he puzzled his next move for a moment. “I might help you…” the incubi spoke. “First however I want to see your markings.”

“My markings? But they only come up when…” Connor stuttered and blushed brightly. This had the incubi far more curious. He moves forward grabbing the hem of Connor’s shirt intent on pulling it off. Connor fought immediately.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am
Drashi shrugged at the question directed at him, he rarely told anyone what he was... it was dangerous, and that only made him even more aware that he had told Connor. Instead he just listened to the exchange, listened to the pair talk of things he knew little of.... markings? Like his on his back? Perhaps all 'others' had a marking or something, though from Connors face it seemed his only came up when....

That was when Drashi saw the Incubi grab Connor's shirt. He growled in his throat, emotions whirled and danced in his body and although he no longer recognised them he felt that familar protectiveness rise. Without hesitation he lunged forward, moving with the silent grace of a angel. He grabbed the stranger by the throat, lifting him off the ground. "Release him." He barely recognised his own voice, and his eyes hurt as if they were on fire. "NOW!" He barked, keeping his voice low enough not to drew attention from every set of eyes in the dorm but with enough dominace to show he meant business.

-------------------

The incubus hissed in a breath at being rough handled, not exactly his 'norm'.... most wanted to pet him and hold him, along with other much more wicked things.... but this.... whatever he was.... didn't even seem to be affected by his natural thrall. He looked at him, not yet realeasing Connor. "I know you." He said, realisation sinking in. He had seen this black haired 'beauty' around before; and it had surprised him that he had been able to walk straight past even though he had been so hungry he had been willing to take his meal there and then. His eyes narrowed and coughed as it became more and more difficult to breath.

Finally he released his grip. "Fallen angel." Was all he said. His eyes burning into Drashi. "Get off me, or I may just change my mind and take a bite out of your play thing."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:50 am
Connor continued to struggle against the other incubus when suddenly something shot through his peripheral vision. The suddenly the Incubus was against the wall while he found himself on the floor. When he sat up when the man he saw ‘attacking’ the other incubi was Drashi. The angel had his hand wrapped around the other’s throat yelling at the man. Telling him to release him and slowly Connor found himself able to breath like the air had cleared up a bit. “Drashi…” Connor called softly.

“You don’t understand my intentions. I need to see your little play things markings to know what type of incubus he is. But I bet you didn’t know that there were different kinds of us did you?” The incubus growled rubbing at his throat when Drashi had held him.

“There are different kinds of us?” Connor questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am
Drashi released the Incubus, though it was reluctantly, he turned to Connor. Not saying a word as he checked he was still breathing and relativly unharmed. And without saying anything else he walked back to the wall and leaned on it... head held low. What had just come over him? He had no idea!

His heart was still racing so fast... worst... how had the incubus known what he was? He would ask that.... later.

Finding a sliver of control he looked up at the Incubus and Connor, arms crossed to keep himself restrained. Still... different kinds of Incubus? He had no idea. Looking at Connor he found himself asking, "Do you want to do this here? Or in a room?" He didn't actually contemplate what Connor needed to show his markings, he was more concerned that the boy would be uncomforable showing them here for the whole world to see.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 am
Connor looked to Drashi as the man checked him over. Connor stood up as the man moved back to the wall. He couldn’t believe what had happened but he was grateful at the same time. He didn’t like other people manhandling him and especially someone he didn’t know whom had something sexual in mind.

“A room… I don’t want to be seen.” Connor said softly.

“See your extremely shy for an incubus. This is why I want to see your markings it will tell me a lot about you. We can enter my room. Do you want me to arouse you or do you want your angel there to do it?” the incubus questioned. Connor looked to Drashi unsure of what to say, he didn't even know if the other wanted to help him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 am
Drashi froze at those words. His attention snapped to the Incubus in the door even as he moved to let them pass..... ok, so he probably should have guessed this was coming but still.... in front of someone?! Drashi couldn't do it. He wanted to flee, he didn't want to be betrayed again, didn't want to be abandoned for trying to help someone. Of course, no one would have noticed this internal battle, his features were schooled to perfection at being stoic... the only reaction he had was a narrowing of eyes.

-----------------------------

The Incubus looked at Connor then to Drashi before quirking an eyebrow. "What's the problem?"

------------------------------

He nearly missed the expression on Connor face, or maybe it was all in his head. Not saying anything he simply pushed himself off the wall and entered the room. May god have mercy on his soul.....  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:22 am
Connor continued to look to Drashi for some hope and help. He didn’t want to be left alone with the other incubus. Looking back to the incubus when the man questioned him Connor felt a bit of panic. When he saw Drashi move however he calmed at least the other would be near and might protect him.

“I can arouse you if your angel doesn’t want to participate. All I have to do is force my thrall to overwhelm yours but then you may just want me by the end of it.” The Incubus laughed closing the door when the two had entered his dorm. Connor looked back to Drashi unsure what to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 am
Drashi didn't like the idea of anyone else touching Connor... or maybe not, he wasn't sure if the Incubus would need to touch Connor to 'overwhelm him with his thrall', he simply didn't like the tease at the end. It shouldn't bother him so much! They had only been talking for one afternoon.... surely he couldn't have developed any stronger feelings already! That just....

Before he knew what he was doing he walked towards Connor, doing his best to ignore the pair of watchful eyes that felt like they were boring holes into his back.... He took Connor's hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it. "Is this what you want?" He asked, not wanting to do anything to Connor that he didn't want. He had remained silent for a while now... and the look of worry, concern and confusion played out over and over again on his face.

The angelic part of Drashi's soul called out to him, telling him to sooth and nurture. He couldn't deny what was most fundamental to him. His heart. Although shattered and stapled back together it still had some function it seemed.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:35 am
Connor shrunk away from the other Incubus not liking the sound of what the other said about overwhelming his thrall. It sounded like it might be painful and not fun at all. And yet in another way it sounded like he could lose himself to the other’s thrall, also something he didn’t want to experience. Connor looked up to Drashi as the man approached him. The grasping and kissing of his hand had him blushing. “I would rather you than anyone else. You I like and know.” Connor answered.

“Wonderful, now if you would remove your shirt and become aroused so I could see those markings I might be able tell you what is going on.” The incubus spoke smirking. Connor listened and looked to Drashi his green eyes hesitant and yet hopeful.

“Will you help me?” Connor asked Drashi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 am
Drashi didn't speak, knowing full well that if he hesitated in this he would likely back off and leave. No thinking then. He moved the hand he still held of Connor's to his chest, letting the boy feel his heartbeat, hoping he would find a small sliver of security in it. Then, before Connor could object he moved his hands to the hem oh his shirt and started to tug it up... purposefully allowing his fingers to rub against his flesh.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am
Connor allowed Drashi to put his hand against the other’s chest. He could feel the other’s heart beat and it calmed the boy a bit more. Connor took a sharp intake of air when he felt his shirt pulled up. The fingers brushing against his skin had goose bumps appearing on his skin. Helping he finished tugging off his shirt, he felt uncomfortable by it however he didn’t move to grab his shirt. His green eyes held a bit of fear and yet trust as he watched Drashi.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff