Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
The Forest~-~Accepting!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa just shook her head. The petite girl was avoiding the camera by reading still. When her name was called, she had raised her hand but the was it before going back to her book. The sooner this got done, the better. She just hoped she was with Keithen. Though it was a slim chance, she knew this but still hoped.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen was glad to hear the attendance end. Though he was curious about everyone, he kept his eyes on the ceiling. With the way his expression was, it would seem like he's glaring at you when he really wasn't or didn't mean to. It was why he looked at the ceiling most of the time rather than look toward someone. Closing his eyes, he seemed to almost fall asleep.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
The nature girl just shook her head and gave up. This lady was too thick like a tree trunk. Silently, she was patient and learned each person's name to herself. Wondering, as well as curious who was to be in what group. This was to be an interesting day at least to her. She smiled slightly when she saw the girl named Rain then looked down at her hands. Another person named for or of nature.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 am
((I'm going to be gone for awhile, sorry guys. Keep RPing, hopefully I'll be on soon. If you need to, you can RP the NPC's and stuff.))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 pm
Miss Maddle
Clapping her hands two times to get the attention of kids who will barely spare her a glance no matter what she did, she started in on her Frends lecture. "Frends is all about making Friends," she explains unnecessarily, "and working through our problems as a group. Everyone in this room is now a great big family, so there's no need to be shy. To start off, I'd like everyone, one at a time after I call their name, to stand up and introduce themselves. You will share two exciting things about yourself, and then I'd like you to sit next to somebody you have never spoken to." Her eyes are glittering, almost as much as the sparkly nail polish on her nails, and her smile expresses how wonderful this is going to turn out. "If you don't give enough information about yourself, in enough detail, I'll ask you more questions until all of us are satisfied. Lets get started, shall we? Miss Tivone, would you go first please?"

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Dread fills Willow at the prospect of standing up and sharing...however much information as Maddle deems worthy, in front of all these people. And did she seriously just say that Frends was actually real group therapy? She had assumed that they would talk a little about their inevitable big project (was there even an inevitable big project, or was that a bad rumor?) and then get to it and go back to their normal days. Typically, they couldn't get a normal counselor- one that just lets them slack off and turn in a stupid paper or whatever.

(Sorry, I cant remember if I said anything about a project xD )

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia sighs deeply, rolling her eyes. Dear god, didn't they do this in kindergarten?

DANNY
Despite his 'efforts' at 'behaving' Danny found himself nodding off some. If the human was meant to to stay awake this early, they never would have invented coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain looked happily over the way to the Tivone student. Maybe a little smile of encouragement will help a bit.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting still didnt seem very interested....

((Short post is short :U))  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 am
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa glared from behind her book, honestly debating if she could run out of the room right this minute. There was nothing for her in this project, no gain, no reason. She sure as hell didn't want to share anything with other kids. But she had a few nasty words for Miss Maddle, if she didn't stop with the creepy smile mask. Not even looking at Tivona because she understood how one could get nervous with all eyes on you.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen glanced at his cousin and saw her expression behind the book. He remained unreadable though his thoughts were on his beloved "sister". He was concerned that she might do something that would get her in trouble, which was rare for the quite young woman. His attention was then pulled from his cousin to the one who corrected Miss Maddle, calling herself Tivona.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona just shook her head and Miss Maddle. "Tivona," She corrected firstly and stood. Might as well get this over with, she thought nervously. Looking down slightly for a moment to collect her thoughts, she finally looked up at the group with calm and a polite smile to everyone, including Rain who was nice enough to show some encouragement. "I am Tivona Alcee. Some may know me as Nature Girl. I have three different gardens that I care for and sometimes make herbal medicines for people in town," She said softly but audibly and without stuttering or even getting embarrassed. She then took her seat and hoped that was all she had to do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm
Miss Maddle
"That was lovely Tivone, thanks for sharing!" Miss Maddle speaks as she quietly, politely, applauds. Then she makes some notes, occasionally glancing up. You may get the feeling that she's writing about how to make everybody friends... "Miss Rain, if you wouldn't mind, would you kindly go next?"

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Miss Maddle obviously wanted everyone else to applause, and mostly out of habit, she briefly applauded too. And typically, she'd be one of the last people up...

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia bursts out into enthusiastic applause, mocking Miss Maddle. She drops a wink to Tivona, showing her support and settles back down again.

DANNY

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:29 am
~~Rain~~

Rain applauded a bit for her, then heared her name. Sge stood up, smiling sweetly, blushing lightly. "Hello, Im Rain. I very much enjoy serene environments, being barefoot, and can hold my breath for a long time." She said said in a pleasent manner. "Sorry, Im not that interesting...." She said, sitting back down.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting listened to both of them, though, still showing no interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:18 am
Miss Maddle
"Wonderful, Rain!" Miss Maddle exclaims, her smile almost seeming to widen. You swear that if her smile does get any wider, her face is gonna split. "Oh, now who's next?" She mumurs, looking down at her attendance list. "Oh, we have siblings in this class!" Miss Maddle looks up, "Why don't the Mictians go together? We'll be sure to get double the information!" She sounds so excited...

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
What was wrong with this lady?! Nobody is that cheerful. Maybe she's crazy... and don't therapists have to take therapy themselves? If this is what therapy does to you...

ȺӍɆζɨȺ

DANNY

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa looked at Miss Maddle with the annoyance that had been building up inside of her. Deep brown eyes glared and seemed to skewer Miss Maddle as she met the eyes of the woman with the psychotic smile and ridiculous happiness that seemed to pour from her. "If I was to be honest," Sarifa replied coldly but smoothly, "I would share that I didn't want to be here. Surrounded by people that I hardly know and worst of all one of them being an adult woman that is smiling and over happy as if she is sick psychotic weirdo with sunshine shooting out of her a**. Her bad choice in color coding her clothes thinking that it would make everyone calm when it only seems to hurt others eyes and make her look more fashion challenged than she already is, I would've gone to the circus and watched the clown show. Now, if you'll excuse me." Taking a deep breath Sarifa looked away and began walking out. Saying her piece, she needed some air.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen only sighed and didn't seem a bit surprised by his sibling’s little proclamation of sharing. Keeping silent the whole time she spoke. In silence he actually agreed with her but never spoke. Thinking that he might need to calm his cousin down a bit he dutifully followed her out the door without a word. Well, this was beginning to get interesting, he thought to himself with a bit of chuckle. He was slowly counting down to the time before he caught up with her and rested his hand on her shoulder. In the hall they were alone though he knew that the security guards would probably come and drag them back. It was only a matter of time.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona was staring in complete shock. The young woman’s speech had probably caught not only her but the others by shock. When the girl left she merely shook her head and dared a glance at Miss Maddle. She wasn't sure how the psychiatrist would react. She knew she would be happy if that had been said to her. It was curious sight to witness though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:07 pm
Miss Maddle
Miss Maddle was obviously surprised. She sat up straighter, and her blue eyes seemed to grow larger. After the two left, she burst into applause. "That's exactly why we are here! To get these feelings off of your chest. That was excellent of Sarifa for being brave enough to share things like that on her first day! Now, if we could only get Keithen to share too!" If anything, Miss Maddle seemed even more delighted. o.o

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow, quite honestly, was stunned. She was not expecting that. She watched the Mictians leave, and slowly turned her gaze to Miss Maddle. For a moment, she thought the lady was gonna freak out. her reaction was even more baffling.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia seemed rather unfazed. She raised one brow, waiting for Maddle's inevitable freak out... which didn't come. What? Suddenly, Amelia burst out into laughter. "You're... even more insane than I originally thought!" She gets out, looking at Maddle, who was to busy furiously taking notes in her notebook to notice.

DANNY
Danny jerked awake, quickly getting the barring of his surroundings. One of the girls... Sarifa was bitching at Maddle. He couldn't help smirking, "Truest thing said all day..."

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain giggled nervously, feeling very uncomfortable in this environment of insanity, negative vibes, and irritation. "I-I think we should move on a little faster.... Im feeling restricted...." She said softly, figiting nervously in her chair. She scratched one of her feet with the other, looking down at the floor.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting opened her eyes, looking over at Maddle, whom he was also positive needed a straight-jacket and a padded room. He really hoped that Maddle would possibly move to another topic. He wasnt atalker and never was. Whenever he did speak, it would either lead to fists flying or tears. He wasnt always the nicest being....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa and Keithen were predictably returned by tired school security. Obviously, she wasn't happy to be back but sighed and went to her seat, reading her book silently. Secrets being kept as she did.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen silently bowed his head to the guards that had chased them around the school for about three minutes. He then walked back over to his seat. Both siblings seemed to be in good shape since they weren't really breathing that hard.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona bowed her head in greeting to the Mictian siblings as they returned. At least they were safe, she thought to herself. Looking over to Rain, she smiled sympathetically, understanding her feelings of nervousness.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 pm
Miss Maddle
Miss Maddle nodded to Rain, "Okay, I do think that's enough sharing for the day. We'll continue that tomorrow." Miss Maddle shifts in her seat, looking at each student momentarily. "You're going to have to do..." She took a deep breath, her eyes shining with excitement, "A group project!" She beamed then, and continued. "You're going to film a short film, about whatever you want, as long as everybody is in it, at least once. You and the other groups will be competing, so don't show anyone or film in front of anyone, from a different group. And, as far as I know, the forest wont have anyone working there. Isnt this great?!"

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Wait. What? Film project? In The Forest? Miss Maddle was obviously new here. "Um, Miss Maddle... The Forest is... dangerous." Miss Maddle just replied with 'nonsense. Its perfectly safe!' Willow was only voicing what everybody else in the room was surely thinking. Every one of these kids has been warned over and over again not to in The Forest.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia sits up, sliding her headphones off her head, wow, this lady was crazy.

DANNY
"Whats the big deal? We'll film outside The Forest." He says, after Willow speaks. Really, it was the obvious solution.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain figited even more nervously. "I agree with Danny. I hope I remembered you name correctly.... The forest isnt very safe at all...." She said nervously, looking back down at the floor.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting raised an eyebrow at Maddle. She WAS insane. Who the hell hired this nut job?  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
At the mention of filming, she felt her stomach drop. There was no way in Hell that she was going in front of a camera, even a video camera. Though she hid this displeasure behind the more obvious dislike for going into the forest. She knew the rumors but more so, it was the edges that she dared only go closest to. It was a quiet place to read, she thought absently as she looked at her book.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen frowned when he heard they were going to be filming but he didn't mind it as much as his cousin did. He knew she had her reasons. Looking to Miss Maddle, he had to agree with the Amelia girl. This woman was off her medication or something.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona grew nervous about the forest but the filming sounded like a lot of fun. If she was able to stay out of the strange plant life. They were...different and unpleasant for some reason that she couldn't understand.

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff