Equinoxious

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 am
I mostly lurk in the GCD now.

Every topic seems to be people talking about themselves or giving others the chance to talk about themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:23 pm
Should I make a discussion thread of "GCD, why u so full of crap nowadays" type thread  

hornworts

Rare

HintOfCholera

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:28 pm

I get tired of seeing the thread about someone whining that whoever does not have their equipped list visible

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:34 pm
HintOfCholera

I get tired of seeing the thread about someone whining that whoever does not have their equipped list visible
This.  

Equinoxious

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 pm
Sir Black Tea
Should I make a discussion thread of "GCD, why u so full of crap nowadays" type thread

I have a feeling that would just be the typical meta "Im making a shitty thread about shitty threads, look how clever and above everyone else I am!" thread

its not worth it

honestly, with AtAs being constantly missed, no new plot updates, rigs having their own lists

why do we have the GCD again?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 am
I haven't been on Gaia or in the GCD much lately because of my exams. Sounds like I haven't missed a lot... gonk  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Nasyiri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:05 am
Halfling Heroine
I haven't been on Gaia or in the GCD much lately because of my exams. Sounds like I haven't missed a lot... gonk

Yeah no. Not really. I keep going to the GCD to distract me from being in class. But it isn't working. D;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 am
Nasyiri
Halfling Heroine

Yeah no. Not really. I keep going to the GCD to distract me from being in class. But it isn't working. D;

I hate when you want to go on the internet to distract yourself, and then there's nothing worth reading. ;~;
The GCD really needs a breath of fresh air or something...  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Nasyiri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:17 am
Halfling Heroine
Nasyiri
Halfling Heroine

I hate when you want to go on the internet to distract yourself, and then there's nothing worth reading. ;~;

Yeah, it's the worst. It does need a breath of fresh air.. but I guess I have no real right to complain, since I don't really contribute to the making of any genius threads or anything.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 am
Nasyiri
Halfling Heroine
Nasyiri
Halfling Heroine

Yeah, it's the worst. It does need a breath of fresh air.. but I guess I have no real right to complain, since I don't really contribute to the making of any genius threads or anything.. sweatdrop

I'm in the same boat, I just don't have the knack for thread making. sweatdrop Who knows, maybe the event will drum up a bit of discussion~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Nasyiri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 am
Halfling Heroine
Nasyiri
Halfling Heroine
Nasyiri
Halfling Heroine

I'm in the same boat, I just don't have the knack for thread making. sweatdrop Who knows, maybe the event will drum up a bit of discussion~

That's true. I hope so. I'm not usually a fan of the Valentine's Day events, but.. I'll welcome it happily if it livens up the forum, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am
"Guize, is I Gaias famous?"

I hate those threads.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 pm
these kind of threads-http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/i-am-completely-lost-and-hope-to-find-my-way-back-home/t.77622111/

Oh and thread talking about old gaia. I want to make a thread one day saying I missed old gaia, you know gaia from last month.Last month gaia was so cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 pm
There's no point to the GCD anymore, I can check it once a week and still find most of the same topics. confused

I don't really think we have less to discuss though, it's more like people don't dare discuss anything more. People are so afraid of being called trolls, having a thread moved or

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm
Dickie Twinkles
There's no point to the GCD anymore, I can check it once a week and still find most of the same topics. confused

I don't really think we have less to discuss though, it's more like people don't dare discuss anything more. People are so afraid of being called trolls, having a thread moved or

You think that's the reason? I think it more their threads being ignore because any sec now a new rig could come out.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff