Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 pm
Saply Swirl
i... don't really know anyone from the gcd because i rarely post there, or anywhere for that matter. still not too sure why i was even invited to this guild, but everyone seems nice so i guess thats what matters

It is nice, i really like the people here. Why I will stay ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
Well, there are people in the GCD that I feel I am on familiar terms with, that is to say as much as is possible within the context of the GCD. But very few of them are on my actual friends list. I think I've always been shy about sending friend requests unless I already know them very well. It doesn't help that I keep my requests blocked on this account. sweatdrop I hope that participating in this guild more will let me get to know people a little more personally. ^_^

Indeed. that's how I feel.
Even sometimes if I feel I know someone well, I shy away from a friends request.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:37 pm
Yen Quest
Hm... Thinking of a few people from the top of my head... There are 4 types of GCDers whom I place higher than the acquaintance level.

1. I really really respect these people.
They could be my friends, most likely. Since I don't go around looking for friends... yeah...

2. I respect these people, but I am also shy toward them.
Old folks of the day who just knows how to loosen up and have fun.

3. I respect this person, but feel really uncomfortable talking to them no matter what.
I'll admit it, it's funny... Talking to these people are like, talking to myself, a cooler self. xD

4. I respect these people, but we may clash in views:
Kinda to the point, these guys are the real deals.

I kind of smile towards them all, even the ones I feel now and again may cross the line a bit. One of the reasons I like GCD, a big mix of people not many i don't like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:41 pm
Genea
I am both standoffish, and make friends (to me, at least) too easily. They might not even consider me more than acquaintance and I'm all BRO U c** 2 AUS U SLEEP ON COUCH, K?

emotion_kirakira

rofl

I make friends easy, if they ask me. Some I barley talk to, others as often as I can.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 pm
Existential Existence
i leave my shy pants pushed down dramallama

i wanted to post that one youtube video of those sexy dancing man legs in ATA so lanzer and co. could see it but i forgot.

i have no shame so i will talk to anyone....anyone...

rofl heart
You must do it next time ^_^
Yes, I know one of the things I love about you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:47 pm
Pyres
I'm sort of a lurker to the GCD, so if someone notices me it's cool and all.

I do admire a few people, but I'd never try to confront them because I'm not too good at ... uh starting subjects. [It could come off really badly.]

I make way more subjects here then anywhere, but that's not saying much since it's still not all that much.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Reading above. I say send them a friend request .Being rejected sucks but at lest you know you gave it a try.

@ Existential Existence. I know you can talk to just about anyone . Sometimes I think to myself how does she do it?

Meh, maybe though I could never ask this one fella I like twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 pm
FairyOfGrace
I kind of smile towards them all, even the ones I feel now and again may cross the line a bit. One of the reasons I like GCD, a big mix of people not many i don't like.
Agreed. I do have to wonder about this sudden increase of peeps coming into GCD from GD though. It wasn't as bad as when irl vacation week came around. xD  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm
the flying penguin
I am a huge lurker and have been browsing through the GCD for years now.
There are several regulars who I have much respect for because of their posts/avis/art. I'm too shy to really talk to them, other then a rare random comment on their profile though :<

Sometimes whenever a thread like this pops up I'm surprised to see that they are just as shy as I am.

I love seeing the lurkers like my self, though I always wonder if i post like I do (not much, but more then i used to) can i call my self a lurker?

Any way hehe, I am shy but i do try to push my self to talk and i try when i do to not come off shy.
Not sure it works, but I think it does. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 pm
Pwzn
There are a few members of the GCD that I will take note of and read their threads and posts. I don't really befriend them or start up a conversation though. It is kind of hard in the GCD! It would be going off topic.

But sometimes I've been quoted and I'm all like emotion_awesome

hehe, that's how I get every time.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 pm
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace
Agreed. I do have to wonder about this sudden increase of peeps coming into GCD from GD though. It wasn't as bad as when irl vacation week came around. xD

I had no clue, I just assume it's new GCDs who maybe were lurkers who now post more, or even mules xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:03 pm
Yen Quest
FairyOfGrace

I had no clue, I just assume it's new GCDs who maybe were lurkers who now post more, or even mules xp

Reading above, I agree with Rach.
I try to talk to my buds, i rather someone who says hi now and again, then nothing. Hi is easy ><  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:06 pm
Fox on Stilts
I'm too much of a lurker and I always have a hard time trying to figure out what to write, such as now. XP I do have a few regs that I admire from afar though. I won't say who cause I'd feel weird. lol

Yeah, though my sister knows and i am hoping to just ask like she said to do.
I personally would love to get to know a large handful of people better. There is a lot of things until I came here, I had no clue about them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:06 pm
see u next tuesday
There was this guy, at least I think it was a guy, that I used to love - he was such a funny sarcastic a*****e. He doesn't post or even go on Gaia anymore I don't think though; I haven't seen him in the GCD since I came back from my s**t mini-hiatus and that makes me cry

crying crying crying crying crying

Also I never spoke to him, or like I did a few times but we were never best bros or anything

crying crying crying crying crying

That's a shame, so sorry.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:08 pm
Ping of Death
Besides Tiina I'm not friends with anyone from GCD.

Most days I'm shy but there are times when I feel brave enough to quote someone.

For me, a post was a big deal for me to do, let alone a quote.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff