Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
steven harper likes to piss on hopes and dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:11 am
While we are getting into Religious talk now... I will now cause Godwin's Law. (Look it up)

Did you know that Martin Luther, the man who believed in letting the common people have the right to reading the bible, hated Jews A LOT! He started centuries of hate.

Where was he from? Germany.

Anyways... back to LGBT... I have no problems then marrying...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 am
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp
Dickie Twinkles
I'm still trying to figure out who the hell gay marriage actually harms question

This

Still not sure how they think it will harm children.

It doesn't really. Actually children who are adopted by gay couples are better off because gay couples usually have a lot of extra income to support a kid, by the time gay couples decide to raise a family.

It's just stupid people trying to find ways to dehumanize familial relationships by homosexual couples that use the argument of "children"

I'm a developmental psychologist (aka i study kids), and everyone in this field knows that the most harm that comes to children is the one created by society when other children pick on other children for being different. Even then kids are sometimes stupid and will pick on other kids regardless of whether or not ones parents are gay/straight/whatever. Some kids are just messed up that way. kids bully each other for being poor, looking different, wearing glasses etc. and it's an unavoidable part of childhood but it's not the end of the world for them either.

The adults who buy into and promote the 'it's bad for the children' propaganda are just uneducated bigots.  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 am
Qyp
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp
Jayce Reinhardt
Jesus himself had two fathers, and people worship him.

Two?

Joseph and god? razz

But... wut?

I am now confused.

Oh well, if you lot think Jesus had two dads, what ever. I think he could have just popped out of thin air, and Jesus' childhood is made up.

I'm Jewish, never said I believed in this stuff.

JESUS WAS A JEW!

He was better then the Pharisees...

Correction: Jesus is a man Christian and Muslims believe existed and the Christians think he was a Jew but then mostly forget about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 am
Qyp
While we are getting into Religious talk now... I will now cause Godwin's Law. (Look it up)

Did you know that Martin Luther, the man who believed in letting the common people have the right to reading the bible, hated Jews A LOT! He started centuries of hate.

That's not really Godwin's Law and doesn't have much to do with anything.
Germans =/= Nazis.  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 am
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp

Germans =/= Nazis.

I said... CAUSE... I know what Godwin's Law actually IS... I said CAUSE, I didn't say it IS...

And Germans... heh... Even before and after Nazis, they hated Jews... That wasn't some... Nazi thing. It was just more, extreme, because of the Nazis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 am
Existential Existence
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp
Dickie Twinkles
I'm still trying to figure out who the hell gay marriage actually harms question

This

Still not sure how they think it will harm children.

It doesn't really. Actually children who are adopted by gay couples are better off because gay couples usually have a lot of extra income to support a kid, by the time gay couples decide to raise a family.

It's just stupid people trying to find ways to dehumanize familial relationships by homosexual couples that use the argument of "children"

I'm a developmental psychologist (aka i study kids), and everyone in this field knows that the most harm that comes to children is the one created by society when other children pick on other children for being different. Even then kids are sometimes stupid and will pick on other kids regardless of whether or not ones parents are gay/straight/whatever. Some kids are just messed up that way. kids bully each other for being poor, looking different, wearing glasses etc. and it's an unavoidable part of childhood but it's not the end of the world for them either.

The adults who buy into and promote the 'it's bad for the children' propaganda are just uneducated bigots.

I believe when kids are different from others, and are proud of it (like, can play some instrument that is very hard to learn really well, but looks "geeky"), and then gets bullied for it, are just victims of some douchebag's jealousy.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 am
Qyp
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp

Germans =/= Nazis.

I said... CAUSE... I know what Godwin's Law actually IS... I said CAUSE, I didn't say it IS...

And Germans... heh... Even before and after Nazis, they hated Jews... That wasn't some... Nazi thing. It was just more, extreme, because of the Nazis.

Really? My grandparents were German Jews neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 am
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp
Dickie Twinkles
Qyp

Germans =/= Nazis.

Really? My grandparents were German Jews neutral

Yes... My German friend who was almost recruited by the Nazis... mainly for his size of about 8 foot, and great muscle power, has a younger brother who was raised how Germans thought BEFORE the war. He is in his late 70s now. Anyway, his younger brother is a BIGOT, and yet, it's NOT because of the Nazis, but because of just the way the Germans were even before WWI.

Do you think the Nazi soldiers would have followed orders so easily if they didn't already have had hate propaganda when they were kids, long before the Nazi Parliamentary Party was even a threat? No, many would have thought it was wrong. Even back then, killing black people in America started to be morally wrong. Especially when they started to turn the tides of WWII.

The reason for Jew hate, was because of how good they were with money. They just seemed far too sly, too witty and people grew suspicious. Then it just escalated over the centuries into how they were God's most hated, and other propaganda.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am
emotion_8c
qyp can you please stop this thread was about modern day lgbt issues not...this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 am
The secularization of the State is the best thing that ever happened to Argentina. LBGT are allowed to get married and adopt children 3nodding in fact, I think is the only good, non corrupt, law of the K - era (and it has to be reviewed to make it better, political rush, blah blah blah, details, details) rolleyes

If we, 3th world people, can create a law so people who are in love can get married, so why can't tone of the most stable countries in the world? :/ get over it...  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:01 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
The secularization of the State is the best thing that ever happened to Argentina. LBGT are allowed to get married and adopt children 3nodding in fact, I think is the only good, non corrupt, law of the K - era (and it has to be reviewed to make it better, political rush, blah blah blah, details, details) rolleyes

If we, 3th world people, can create a law so people who are in love can get married, so why can't tone of the most stable countries in the world? :/ get over it...

Because the American government is full of former lawyers who are borderline retarded, (can say it since he lives here)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:04 pm
As a queer Catholic, I'm compelled to post this to cheer people up.

emotion_donotwant Jeeze, I did a big a** research paper on why it's so difficult for gay couples to get adopted in 'merica. Didn't think Canada was still drinkin from the same kool-aid

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:15 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gay people should be able to get married out of greed too mad  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 pm
Slick Southpaw
As a queer Catholic, I'm compelled to post this to cheer people up.

rofl rofl rofl

I forgot robin williams was funny  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas