View Results

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm
They always reminded me of those fitting/changing rooms you find in like certain thrift stores cat_rolleyes

But, you know, as far as I recall, with all the shop updates we've gotten, even the SOS event, those curtains, the hooks on the walls, and even the brown oval rug... Have always been there... And, you know, they do look faded too... I bet the overall brown theme is a result of age and not the original colour of everything cat_rofl

...BTW, you don't get dressed/changed at Junk-in-the-Trunk, you run for your life cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:57 pm
meep12345
They always reminded me of those fitting/changing rooms you find in like certain thrift stores cat_rolleyes

But, you know, as far as I recall, with all the shop updates we've gotten, even the SOS event, those curtains, the hooks on the walls, and even the brown oval rug... Have always been there... And, you know, they do look faded too... I bet the overall brown theme is a result of age and not the original colour of everything cat_rofl

...BTW, you don't get dressed/changed at Junk-in-the-Trunk, you run for your life cat_3nodding

rofl

emotion_brofist

sorry that last part just cracked me up....  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 pm
nanieru
Existential Existence
nanieru
Been always wondering in which part of the MP you can find a dresser...though, if you can find one in London why not in Gaia.
Now, what could be behind the curtains?
|
|
|
v
User Image

ewwwwwww

rofl

I think we all know it is really this guy behind the curtains: User Image eek

But that aside, I've never really minded the curtains. I noticed them, although it didn't really register that it was meant to actually be a dressing room. And I'm pretty good at ignoring the background when I am trying on items, so it doesn't bother me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:39 pm
GirlPuck
nanieru
Existential Existence
nanieru
Been always wondering in which part of the MP you can find a dresser...though, if you can find one in London why not in Gaia.
|
|
|
v
User Image

ewwwwwww

rofl

But that aside, I've never really minded the curtains. I noticed them, although it didn't really register that it was meant to actually be a dressing room. And I'm pretty good at ignoring the background when I am trying on items, so it doesn't bother me.

lol yes Gaia's resident pervert.

i wonder, if anyone has ever heard heaving panting coming from behind there before...

that's really sick! emotion_puke

i wish we had the option to close that gap XD that would be fun, if we could interact with the MP dressing room like that.

at least you noticed they were curtains ;D  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm
Existential Existence
GirlPuck
nanieru
Existential Existence
nanieru
|
|
|
v
User Image

ewwwwwww

rofl

i wonder, if anyone has ever heard heaving panting coming from behind there before...

i wish we had the option to close that gap XD that would be fun, if we could interact with the MP dressing room like that.

I think PillowMan is the one item I would remove from Gaia if I could. He just shouldn't be allowed to exist.

It would be neat to close them, although I get the impression that the dressing room is in a really sketchy place, so they probably aren't actually mounted right, and they just can't close.

But yes, I did see curtains, even if it was only in the back of my mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:17 pm
GirlPuck
Existential Existence
GirlPuck
nanieru
Existential Existence
nanieru
|
|
|
v
User Image

ewwwwwww

rofl

I think PillowMan is the one item I would remove from Gaia if I could. He just shouldn't be allowed to exist.

It would be neat to close them, although I get the impression that the dressing room is in a really sketchy place, so they probably aren't actually mounted right, and they just can't close.

[/quote

idk why but seeing the gap in the curtains was just really jarring to me...

it needs to be closed crying

i see, you are a pillow-hater. i think you just need some pillowman fighting love.

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm
Existential Existence
GirlPuck
Existential Existence
GirlPuck
nanieru

rofl

i see, you are a pillow-hater. i think you just need some pillowman fighting love.

I agree, they need to close... but I still think they wouldn't, no matter how hard or how long you try.

And I am a pillow-hater, from the very first moment I saw it and all other items like it (MANtis neutral ). Terrible in every way. I would break records running away from him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm
GirlPuck
Existential Existence
GirlPuck
Existential Existence
GirlPuck
nanieru

rofl

I agree, they need to close... but I still think they wouldn't, no matter how hard or how long you try.

And I am a pillow-hater, from the very first moment I saw it and all other items like it (MANtis neutral ). Terrible in every way. I would break records running away from him.

*throws salt*

lol  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

axecaliva

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm
Sachie Whitby
There is a man behind the curtain, but you should pay no attention to him. However he will send you off on a quest to melt a green-skinned woman, then send you home via magical shoes you stole by dropping an entire building on someone.
and you'll never be able to see how those shoes look against a white background  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:14 pm
Saply Swirl
Sachie Whitby
There is a man behind the curtain, but you should pay no attention to him. However he will send you off on a quest to melt a green-skinned woman, then send you home via magical shoes you stole by dropping an entire building on someone.
and you'll never be able to see how those shoes look against a white background

Exactly! You'll use up the magical shoes getting home thus will no longer have them.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers