Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Am I the only one who still has a celebrity crush at 22? XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 am
Read All Over
Ven Loraine
Read All Over
Jemaine Clement. He makes me all squishy inside emotion_kirakira

I uh also sort of have an old-man crush on Bill Nighy... *shrugs* love is a weird thing.

I won't even pretend to know who they are. xd

JJemaine Clement is half of the Flight of the Conchords duo, he's hilaaaarious. emotion_kirakira He was also the man magnet in Dinner For Schmucks, if you ever saw it.

You would prob recognize Bill Nighy if you saw him, he's been in a looooooot of stuff. The first I can think of is the bad old vampire in Underworld.

Just looked both of them up and no, I didn't know either. o,o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 am
Ven Loraine
Read All Over
Ven Loraine
Read All Over
Jemaine Clement. He makes me all squishy inside emotion_kirakira

I uh also sort of have an old-man crush on Bill Nighy... *shrugs* love is a weird thing.

I won't even pretend to know who they are. xd

JJemaine Clement is half of the Flight of the Conchords duo, he's hilaaaarious. emotion_kirakira He was also the man magnet in Dinner For Schmucks, if you ever saw it.

You would prob recognize Bill Nighy if you saw him, he's been in a looooooot of stuff. The first I can think of is the bad old vampire in Underworld.

Just looked both of them up and no, I didn't know either. o,o

it's alright, I forgive you 4laugh MOAR FOR ME

I kinda stalk Christian Bale, too, but I understand that he's a bit of a d**k off screen, so it hampers my feelings.  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:47 am
Sachie Whitby
Ven Loraine
Sachie Whitby
I don't have any celebrity crushes, but I do enjoy looking at models... so pretty. It's their job to be highly attractive so that people will want to look at them then buy expensive clothing.

Now that I hear you talk about models...

I think it is a shame that all "erotic" calendars always have very slutty looking women.
I want to buy one for 2012 but damn, I can not find a nice one.
All those women look so baaaaad. :<

But I want one for my boyfriend's and my apartment. xd

We could do that, but I don't want to end up hijacking this thread.

Do what? Oo

Do you want to model for me? emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 am
Harrison Ford and/or Sean Connery.

I don't care that they're, like, eighty! I loved them when I was six and I still want them both today!

emotion_donotwant

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 am
DC-Chan

I don't care that they're, like, eighty! I loved them when I was six and I still want them both today!

emotion_donotwant

WHAT

Harrison Ford can't be THAT old.

I mean, just look at him as Han Solo... oh wait.

Man, time flies.

Edit: Oh my ******** god, Harrison Ford is actually 70 years old! I thought he was... about 50.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:57 am
Ven Loraine
DC-Chan

emotion_donotwant

WHAT

Harrison Ford can't be THAT old.

I mean, just look at him as Han Solo... oh wait.

Man, time flies.

I knoooooow! I was watching Star Wars last night, after the ball dropped, and I was like, "UGH. HARRISON FORD, I WANT TO CLIMB YOU LIKE A MONKEY UP A TREE."

Everyone was upset by my verbal advances to a man who is 69 years old.

neutral

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 am
DC-Chan

I knoooooow! I was watching Star Wars last night, after the ball dropped, and I was like, "UGH. HARRISON FORD, I WANT TO CLIMB YOU LIKE A MONKEY UP A TREE."

neutral

It makes me so sad that I will (probably) be around when all of my childhood heroes die.

emo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 am
Ven Loraine
DC-Chan

neutral

It makes me so sad that I will (probably) be around when all of my childhood heroes die.

emo

UGH. Don't remind me! It's already happening to me when Michael Crichton died. He could have written so many more stories!!!!

crying

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:03 am
DC-Chan
Ven Loraine
DC-Chan

neutral

emo

UGH. Don't remind me! It's already happening to me when Michael Crichton died. He could have written so many more stories!!!!

crying

None of my heroes died so far.

Although Heath Ledger was pretty shocking. u,u

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 am
DC-Chan
Ven Loraine
DC-Chan

neutral

emo

crying

I didn't know he was dead. I remember staying in the high school library during lunch to read Jurassic Park. gonk

I have way too many celebrity crushes, and that's not even getting into the historical and literary ones.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:29 am
JEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN.

That man is so amazing. (Misha is too. Love them both.) heart
They are my only celeb crushes.

My mom crushes on him. You're okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm
Ven Loraine

@Shiver

OH LOL xd

Like?
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh so so many.
Gambit from X-Men is probably the top. Been in love with him since the early cartoon was first airing.

Then there is Zelos from Tales of Symphonia, walking sex.
And even Snape from Harry Potter. I don't find him attractive but the way he is written is orgasmic. *reads hes quotes over and over again* whee  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:48 pm
Shiver`
Ven Loraine

@Shiver

OH LOL xd

Like?
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh so so many.
Gambit from X-Men is probably the top. Been in love with him since the early cartoon was first airing.

Then there is Zelos from Tales of Symphonia, walking sex.
And even Snape from Harry Potter. I don't find him attractive but the way he is written is orgasmic. *reads hes quotes over and over again* whee

OMG I had a crush on Gambit too. Who couldn't love Snape wink

I think any age you can have a crush , even if your married.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:05 pm
I always go for the older celebrities. I thought Deforest Kelley (Dr. McCoy) was still pretty damn handsome in his 70s.
But I definitely believe that James May (Top Gear) is the perfect man, as in, the man by whom I judge other men, haha.  

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:10 pm
My celebrity crushes would be:
Rachel Leigh Cook, JWoww (Before she lost weight emotion_donotwant ), the leading vocals of the band/duo Phantogram (God, she's so beautiful that I could just EAT her- Nomnomnom!), Molly Sims, Tyra Banks, Paige Hailey- bassist of Orgy, Jay Gordon- singer of Orgy, Maynard James Keenan, Marliyn Manson (before he started looking all. . . Ew), Joel Zimmerman aka deadmau5, Pink, Kate Beckinsale aaaaaaand. . . Damn so many others- I've a LOT of Celebrity crushes it's not even funny. Lol  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff