Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:43 pm
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

Oooh! 8D
Well, Alexandre hasn't had his heart broken quite yet. But that's not to say he can not still break her heart. >w< And actually with the plot idea you have maybe it could be a bit of both, although, maybe plot wise for him the damage dealt to his isn't as great as her's? He could keep the whole pre-relationship in the back of his mind until he notices that they are getting far to attached for their own good. And thus tells her they have to break it off but still remain close afterwards? C:

As for him meeting Neria, I think it would be interesting to see him get advice on that type of matter. I think Alexandre would probably love some words of wisdom as he would probably want to protect not only his heart from another situation like the one with Sheria, but whoever he is with next. (Which plot wise it will probably end up being the one who breaks his heart.)

Nyhility
I will get right on a tag for you. I'm sorry you have waited this long, I just thought you weren't that interested in it. >w<; BUT NOW I SHALL TAG! C:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 pm
That sounds like a perfect plan to me. 8D Of course! I would love it if they remained close friends afterwards. <3 It would be such a sweet development.

If they both feel the same, maybe he could just have the wiser idea of how it would end if he didn't pull the trigger and cut it off before they truly do get too deep in to what they have. So it would work both ways, they both have loved and they both end up with a heartache that wasn't planned. I think that would work to create the close bond they have after the whole ordeal?

Would you want me to set up the rp, or would you like to? I'm going to be gone for a couple of hours but I will get right on it when I get back if you want me to set it up. smile

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:26 pm
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

I agree that it would probably strengthen their bond of friendship down the road. C: <3 Which I am more then okay with! 8D

As for the starter, would you mind starting it?
Lately I've been starting every RP (with the exception of like two) for him and I think my starter muse from him is on strike for the moment. XD I mean if you really want me to I can, but I can't promise that it will be good. >w<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:45 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

I agree that it would probably strengthen their bond of friendship down the road. C: <3 Which I am more then okay with! 8D

As for the starter, would you mind starting it?
Lately I've been starting every RP (with the exception of like two) for him and I think my starter muse from him is on strike for the moment. XD I mean if you really want me to I can, but I can't promise that it will be good. >w<

Boy do I ever know how that feels lol.
Here is the RP! <3

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am
House has no power and I'm at a hotel.
Tags will come as I can get to them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 am
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Tag to you!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Would love it if Alex met, Astral <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 pm
Frezir

Hahaha. Okay.
Anything specific you want or just a general meet and greet? C:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 pm
Just meet and greet then something more depending on how it goes?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 pm
Frezir
Just meet and greet then something more depending on how it goes?

Sounds good to me. C:
Would you like to start or would you prefer I did?
And....
Guild or aim?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm
Guild would be great and could you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Frezir
Guild would be great and could you?

Starter Link  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 am
Nyhility

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm
I'm not sure if you're still looking for mares, but if you are, then I'll volunteer Kai. She's a practical mare. She generally dislikes impractical things and ends up missing out of things, because of that. She's strong willed and tries to do things herself.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:15 pm
Tenko72
I'm not sure if you're still looking for mares, but if you are, then I'll volunteer Kai. She's a practical mare. She generally dislikes impractical things and ends up missing out of things, because of that. She's strong willed and tries to do things herself.

Of course! C: She sounds like an interesting mare.
I would love to RP with her. <3
Would you like to start or would you prefer I did?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff