PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 pm
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

True.

Until then I would just hang out in places that were well protected. >>

My soup kitchen has guns! And we recently found an actual mop!

Nice. cool

I will mop for soup and protection? xd

And your clothes will be displayed prominently for survivors to buy. They'll always be in... style. Or at least their friend's skins. I don't know.

And if they ever started going out of style, I'll add gimmicks like tattooing the days of the week on the skins. That way people would have to buy a head skirt for every day of the week.

This sounds really heartless. >>

Oh god. Zombie Skin Day of the Week Underwear.

One of my odder posts....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 pm
IC Sachie is already undead himself thus not worried about getting infected. However he does consider them gross and wouldn't want to get zombie guts on his shirt. The odds are that he'll be stockpiling blood just in case the food supply goes extinct and shooting at anything that might be a zombie. If he kills one of you, that's entirely your fault for acting like a zombie.

RL Sachie is Catholic, which is one of the versions of Christianity that recognizes and performs exorcisms. In the unfortunate event that I do get bitten by a zombie, I will proceed immediately to the nearest Catholic church due to my confidence that it can be used to purged zombie from an infected person, especially if performed before you reach the mindless undead brain-eating state.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 pm
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

True.

Until then I would just hang out in places that were well protected. >>

My soup kitchen has guns! And we recently found an actual mop!

Nice. cool

And your clothes will be displayed prominently for survivors to buy. They'll always be in... style. Or at least their friend's skins. I don't know.

And if they ever started going out of style, I'll add gimmicks like tattooing the days of the week on the skins. That way people would have to buy a head skirt for every day of the week.

I bet we could be it trending for at least a year. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 pm
Sir Black Tea
dakki-dono
I'd be a survivor, but I can't imagine my day by day would change much.

Because in the end, let's face it, I taste like piss and stale bugles.

Real life, however? I'd cling to my mormon friends. Even if I get bit, they can baptize me. Undead, unbaptized? It's not too late! Guess who's still getting saved while munchin mad brain ******** class="clear">

Paranormal Career track?

Establish a church with a graveyard! It's kinda irrelevant in the beginning, but we'll need it when prosperity occurs and we need a place for the nonzombie dead people to rest.
Non-zombie dead people become food.

Let's be real, here.

It's a ********. No one is thinking, "Oh man, when this is over, thank ******** that we built an ENTIRE GODDAMN CHURCH with a designated graveyard while fighting off the hordes of flesh-eating soulless hellspawn. We'll totally need it."  

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 pm
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

Nice. cool

I bet we could be it trending for at least a year. emotion_dealwithit

You could be the Alexander McQueen... of zombie skins.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm
dakki-dono
Sir Black Tea
dakki-dono

Real life, however? I'd cling to my mormon friends. Even if I get bit, they can baptize me. Undead, unbaptized? It's not too late! Guess who's still getting saved while munchin mad brain ******** class="clear">

Paranormal Career track?

Establish a church with a graveyard! It's kinda irrelevant in the beginning, but we'll need it when prosperity occurs and we need a place for the nonzombie dead people to rest.

Let's be real, here.

It's a ********. No one is thinking, "Oh man, when this is over, thank ******** that we built an ENTIRE GODDAMN CHURCH with a designated graveyard while fighting off the hordes of flesh-eating soulless hellspawn. We'll totally need it."

But what about waay into prosperity when we're taking care of pleasures and hobbies? Like entertainment and art?

Life is still crappy at that point but we're getting back to normal. Churches are (relatively) normal. :u  

hornworts

Rare

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm
Sir Black Tea
dakki-dono
Sir Black Tea
dakki-dono

Paranormal Career track?

Let's be real, here.

But what about waay into prosperity when we're taking care of pleasures and hobbies? Like entertainment and art?

Life is still crappy at that point but we're getting back to normal. Churches are (relatively) normal. :u
Well, considering that many churches can double as pretty decent safehouses (depending on the building, it may have few doors, windows, etc), as they can harbor a bunch of people, tend to stock food and such, I'm sure many would still stand after the deal was over, and if s**t was truly wiped (remember, this is just a zombie apocalypse, they really don't do much damage to buildings), then they would also most likely be one of the first things constructed.
To people not very or at all religious, I think a lot don't consider how important a place of worship is to those who are. You just survived the undead plague. Your loved ones, friends and everything you knew is dead or gone or worse. Hope, faith, solace...all are integral to mending and progression.

So yeah, in the end, a church with a graveyard will likely just pop up on its own when it is needed and convenient. People will always die and need to think there is more than that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:22 pm
Sir Black Tea

See, in the sims 2 it's much less of actually fighting zombies and more trying to get around the annoying restrictive home survival life. Which is an interesting way to play, but only if you're kinda into playing TS2 sweatdrop

I don't play any zombie games, BUT. There is a mod for TS2 that makes zombies (yes, you can have zombies-- not paying enough to resurrect sims results in this) aggressive, meaning they'll attack people and winning the fight means they've turned the victim into a zombie. Which makes the challenge much more interesting.

Without that mod tho zombies are just nice blue skinned citizens who drag their legs and think about brains. Oh, and they can't die of age but they also can't reproduce. lol.
[[This sounds like Fido to me...a really urban zombie world, with the occasional aggressive mofo' here and there.
I've never played Sims so i have no idea what to make of that, but it sounds like basic trying to survive in the woods stuff. Saw a documentary on the History channel of something similar and it seems to take more quick pacing and brains to do it. In a game, for me, it would seem like a pain in the butt if you have to constantly keep them at bay by paying...
]]

Vyudali

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm
The Dark Illuminati
Sir Black Tea

See, in the sims 2 it's much less of actually fighting zombies and more trying to get around the annoying restrictive home survival life. Which is an interesting way to play, but only if you're kinda into playing TS2 sweatdrop

I don't play any zombie games, BUT. There is a mod for TS2 that makes zombies (yes, you can have zombies-- not paying enough to resurrect sims results in this) aggressive, meaning they'll attack people and winning the fight means they've turned the victim into a zombie. Which makes the challenge much more interesting.

Without that mod tho zombies are just nice blue skinned citizens who drag their legs and think about brains. Oh, and they can't die of age but they also can't reproduce. lol.
[[This sounds like Fido to me...a really urban zombie world, with the occasional aggressive mofo' here and there.
I've never played Sims so i have no idea what to make of that, but it sounds like basic trying to survive in the woods stuff. Saw a documentary on the History channel of something similar and it seems to take more quick pacing and brains to do it. In a game, for me, it would seem like a pain in the butt if you have to constantly keep them at bay by paying...
]]

This thread on a sims board gives an idea of the challenge. It's a long read but you can skim it or even just look at the pictures, but it gives an idea.

The game usually isn't like this tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 am
I'd be a sentient zombie stripper called Barbie Braineater  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 pm
see u next tuesday
I'd be a sentient zombie stripper called Barbie Braineater

Entertainment industry?

After the beginning of the apocalypse our only entertainment will be zombie strippers. emotion_facepalm  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff