Gaia confessions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*goes to look up my own name*
I'm the number 1-4 top listing! Is feeling a bit happy about that! xd
I'm unqiue-ish!

edit: WTF! One of the listings is my name with another name attached with my picture. Apparently a old co-worker said I was their wife! But confession I do find that a bit flattering..though its creepy as hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:25 pm
Ridley Starsmore
[color=emo]
profile surfing gonk

also sometimes I check out people's d tail quest threads and silently gloat gonk

emotion_8c

But...but dat's so mean...

-fiddles with dat tail, tying ribbons...-
squints at minis
emotion_8c  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 pm
I google my username every few weeks or so...mostly when I'm trying to earn more SwagBucks, and I can't think of what to actually search. lol I've used this name so many years, you can find me all over the place seriously.

My guilty pleasure is spoiling the hell out of people and having them go 'WHY!?' lol Especially if it's some really expensive item I know they're questing for or some such.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm
I totally do that too  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 am
im addicted to rigs
i actually like playing them and seeing how far i can get for fun, usually idc if i lose 80k on my prize. it's just...fun crying
recently i came into like 5.4 mil and i probs spent at least 600k on rigs for kicks.
LET ME GAMBLE MY VIRTUAL MONEY.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:41 pm
Another confession I have is if someone blocks me

I block them

and I am not likely to unblock them because of it.

I'm petty like that.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I blocked so many people, though most are trolls, beggars, and spammers.
Don't know if anyone blocked me. If they have they don't make threads cause I never been not be able to post in a topic.

Now I will confess if that happened I would be so sad. "LYke Wut did i Do wrongz!?!!!1!1 gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 pm
So there's this one guy that I put on my ignore list after he failed to scam me out of my Angelic Scarf. That actually happened on my old account and when I made this account, I added his name to this account's ignore list too. He's also on the ignore list of all of my mule accounts.

I never ignore people for trivial things or because they got into an argument with me in some thread but when someone does do something that causes me to never want to talk to them again, I ignore them as thoroughly as I can.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am
huh.

i never ignore anyone, ever.

there are people who irritate me, but I've never actually been pissed off enough to ignore someone.

i'm just not good at being mad on the internet LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 pm
When your username is a philosophy/mythical creature, Google is ineffective. I have to type in my username with Gaia or something to get a result. sweatdrop

I profile surf. 3nodding
Not a lot, but I do.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:56 pm
[color=emo]
huh.

there are people who irritate me, but I've never actually been pissed off enough to ignore someone.

I just block confirmed *****, people who can't stop whining, those who block me and Yaoi/shota/***** fangirls who reach new levels of batshit insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
[color=emo]
huh.

I just block confirmed *****, people who can't stop whining, those who block me and Yaoi/shota/***** fangirls who reach new levels of batshit insane.
eurghghgsd gross.

though i feel like i know of at least one Gaian in each of those categories LOL

the only time I've ever come close to blocking someone was that one crossdresser guy that was a total whining GCD attention whore.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 pm
[color=emo]
Jayce Reinhardt
[color=emo]
huh.

eurghghgsd gross.

the only time I've ever come close to blocking someone was that one crossdresser guy that was a total whining GCD attention whore.

The one who only wanted to be friends with me because he thought I was popular and that it would give him "forum cred"?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
[color=emo]
Jayce Reinhardt
[color=emo]
huh.

eurghghgsd gross.

The one who only wanted to be friends with me because he thought I was popular and that it would give him "forum cred"?
yeah I think it's that one xDD

so glad he gave up on being "climbing the fame ladder" in the GCD LOLOLOL.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:21 pm
[color=emo]

yeah I think it's that one xDD

so glad he gave up on being "climbing the fame ladder" in the GCD LOLOLOL.

Being fake is too much damn work anyway, and I'm lazy.

Honestly though, I thought that stuff was only ever in after school specials or what have you.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff