Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:17 pm
[color=emo]
I know a lot of Gaians who are either super discreet about their rl gender or prefer to be referred to as a certain other gender. idk why others make it a big deal to find out people's real genders/ whatever. i don't care unless you care.

they could be joking [really tactlessly] or just actually be uncomfortable with it.

idk there're a lot of intolerant people in the world. haters gonna hate emotion_dealwithit
I usually ignore intolerant things, unless its about discrimination, animal abuse, suicide, and a few others @A@ Basically, I have hot-button issues xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:19 pm
Hi-Potion
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

There should be a new achievement on gaia: You know you're an oldbie when you remember Hi-Potion as a guy. lol
You weren't always a girl here hon, and I'm not just talking about the avatar emotion_dealwithit

Let me guess....is it that user who wears pink and posts in hot pink text, and posts rarely if only to troll? and they use words like "hon" and "darling" and "sweetie" a lot to try to sound patronizing. I think it's someone's troll account. if it's the person i have in mind, don't pay her any attention. actually i think it's a man/guy IRL but i can't be sure, only have suspicions. ;D

but yeah that person sounds pretty immature and i'd slap them on your ignore list if i were you.
That wasnt that user xD
It was a regular GCDer.

oh okay. well that must be awkward! lol  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:19 pm
Voievoda
Totally did not go post stalk you to find out which jerk said it ninja
That really lowers my opinion of that person. But anyways, I really wish more people would apply 'if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all'. It's not that hard. There are a few select people in the gcd that I dislike, but I'm not going to make their life miserable because of it.

You handled it very well *so proud*
Yeah, unless im emotionally compromised, I tend to be calm about stuff, luckily I wasnt in one of my depressed moods, otherwise I would have typed horrible stuff xD

Yeah, I dont really have a nice opinion of that person anymore either.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

There should be a new achievement on gaia: You know you're an oldbie when you remember Hi-Potion as a guy. lol
You weren't always a girl here hon, and I'm not just talking about the avatar emotion_dealwithit

Let me guess....is it that user who wears pink and posts in hot pink text, and posts rarely if only to troll? and they use words like "hon" and "darling" and "sweetie" a lot to try to sound patronizing. I think it's someone's troll account. if it's the person i have in mind, don't pay her any attention. actually i think it's a man/guy IRL but i can't be sure, only have suspicions. ;D

but yeah that person sounds pretty immature and i'd slap them on your ignore list if i were you.

b***h slap them on your ignore list. Tell them your in a gang cool

gang? how about the mafia cool

or maybe the triad. i'm totally asian cool

all three! I'll get my dog to pee on them wink

lol NO. He's supposed to save his pee for your shoe....  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 pm
acn period
___● What a douche! But insensitive/intolerant person + anonymity of the interwebz = uber douche.
I saw some anti-bullying stuff on youtube, it was about suicide, I saw some horrible comments! Like "so gay" or "lol loser", etc. It makes me sick. If people wont say something IRL, why say it online?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:22 pm
Jackathyn
*strokes the report button like it's a cat*

That is all.
They didnt do anything reportable, I think @w@ Im not sure.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:22 pm
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence

b***h slap them on your ignore list. Tell them your in a gang cool

gang? how about the mafia cool

or maybe the triad. i'm totally asian cool

all three! I'll get my dog to pee on them wink

lol NO. He's supposed to save his pee for your shoe....

NO! scream heart I bet your right about the person

read above opps noow i wonder who  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 pm
Sir Black Tea
Who the hell's that b***h? Never seen her around.

Anyway although I would personally never change my gender I do support all others who would want to. Gosh, why would someone even bring that up? It's completely irrelevant and uncalled for. Report her a**.
I know, right? It was in a EI discussion, so it was 100% not relevant to the topic.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:24 pm
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

That wasnt that user xD
It was a regular GCDer.

oh okay. well that must be awkward! lol
I guess xD
But now, whatevs, I cant change his/her mind, so haters gon' hate. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:26 pm
Dickie Twinkles
I didn't know you were female/trans, I thought you you were a guy but that's probably because of ages ago. I don't care about people's genders online unless they're lying just to be a douche. Yeah, I've had a few weeabos try to hit on me on here and then found out they were pretending to be guys because "yaoi is hot" scream
Yeah, I came out about two years ago xD Until then, I was just an overly feminine male xD Then it all clicked.
But, yeah, Ive seen some of my friends pretend to be guys because yaoi is hawt, or some of my male/female friends pretending to be "hawt" girls on Omegle to troll people.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:30 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Gaia is the one place I get to be who i really am and for someone to take that away is cruel.

The person clearly has emotional issues since they posted how much they liked Lady Gaga's Born this way.

"I liked it but I am biased"

NO KIDDING?

While I am not on anything and can't afford the already worthless surgery, I can't be who I am in real life, Gaia is one of the few places I can do this because people can't see me.

This is why I never post pictures of myself.

Dickie Twinkles
I've had a few weeabos try to hit on me on here and then found out they were pretending to be guys because "yaoi is hot" scream

This makes me want to punch something. Pretending to be a guy just to yaoi with someone else is wrong. Thats just as bad as fooling someone your a 15 year old girl when you are actually a 47 year old ***** living in some dank apartment.
Well, Born This Way can speak to so many people.
In the end, its about loving you for you are and accepting who you are, and that people have not right to make you feel any other way. Its like an anthem of self-love and self-acceptance.Its a very good song for anyone, even if you just read the lyrics.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:31 pm
Jackathyn
... I had to comment. I just couldn't let that go.

In case it gets deleted:

Jackathyn

Exactly where do you get off using that as if it's some sort of valid grounding to denigrate someone by? What purpose does that sort of nastiness actually serve? Tell me. I'm honestly curious.

If you're that flippant about that sort of thing, you have clearly no idea how difficult issues of gender can be for some people (myself included!), and to act holier-than-thou over it is truly an ignorant-and, frankly, horrible- thing to do. Coming out as anything other than straight or cis-gender can be a downright harrowing thing, as I'm discovering myself, and even online, I have hella respect for anyone who can put their head up and confidently declare themselves as what they are. Nobody needs that sort of attitude trying to take the wind out of their sails.

I don't know Hi-Potion all that well, but this post has been bothering me all afternoon, and I couldn't let it just pass without comment like it's an okay thing to say to anyone.
Fffff ilu for this ;w; <3
Im glad that there are GCDers who just dont skip over intolerance >A<  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:36 pm
        Ha the difference between oldbie and old member has suddenly become clear to me as I didn't know that about you. I'm curious as to what thread this happened in...and I just can't believe people have such backward thinking. Especially on a website where you can choose to be anonymous.
        My friend's fiancee wishes that he was female, but he can't come out to anyone except for her because people give him so much s**t for it. So he dresses like a girl around the house and has to hide who he is from everyone else. It's really sad...but at least he has someone who will love him and be with him through all of it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:37 pm
Uncle Haijin
Wow, I finally have a use for my ignore list after all these years of it being pristine and blank. Thought I'd never get any use out of it.

Anyway, ******** 'em: they're obviously ignorant and mean as all hell, and not worthy of your time. See if you can report them and slap them on report. If they make a mule to harass you further, I'm pretty sure you can report them for trying to evade an ignore or something like that. Wish I could say that it was the Internet Anonymity Theory in works, but it's not like a ton of people irl aren't capable of casual transphobia and everyday harassment. You're a star burning bright, they're nothing.

I'm pretty openly trans and queer irl (got outed a few years ago by a "friend," now I'm yelling it from the rooftops, lol) so there's a lot of people I've met that just don't get it. I mean, it's not a hard concept to grasp at all, is it? Some people are men and some people are women and some people are neither and some people are in between, but their looks don't necessarily reflect who they are. Not that hard to get, but a lot of people refuse to understand what they're scared of. I'd like to repeat that slogan of "keep calm and carry on," but sometimes it's better to make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see-

...Oh wait, that's a rant from Portal, not sagely life advice. Cave Johnson had the right idea though, I'm just saying.
Ive onyl had one person harass me via mule/main account xD
It was a few years ago, a bunch of people made an account called "Mrs. Brennivin" and harassed me, ILY Brennivin, and a few other people. It astounds me the lengths people will go to to annoy/harass people.

Yeah, its not too hard of a concept to grasp, but alot of people have never been exposed to things like that, so Im usually patient, but when people show no tolerance at all, I usually comment (both on the net and irl) and move on, unless theres some sort of debate. But, luckily, nowadays (on some places) people are more accepting of trans people then others. Luckily, I live in the Bay Area of California, and SF is a small drive away, so its rare that I encounter discrimination. I also had no idea that you were trans. ^^ But, some people just cant seem to grasp the idea of transexuality or genderqueer people.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50