Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] One Final Move (Wolfie's Plots - New Stuff Added!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want?
  Isa
  Ethanol
  Chepi
  Annika
  Tavshed
  Lijep
  Honovi
  GOLD!
View Results

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:51 am
I'd still like Cheepi and Zala to meet sometime... but also, for Ethanol's "Adventure" plot... what if she ran across the nagas? They'd be something pretty interesting for her to see, I bet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:17 pm
Jynk

I would enjoy both of those plots ; u ;
Chepi would also love to meet the naga's/more stallions/mares like Zala

Tenko72

That would be very nice o u o ~ Would you be alright with aim rp?

Added Plots for Chepi <3
Gonna edit in some info for Evander and, try to reply to guild rp's!

Please feel free to contact and add me on aim (anyone)
Also I cannot commit to very many guild rp's so I hope it's okay if we can rp over a messenger. I will happily log things! <333

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:04 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Jynk

I would enjoy both of those plots ; u ;
Chepi would also love to meet the naga's/more stallions/mares like Zala

Tenko72

That would be very nice o u o ~ Would you be alright with aim rp?

Added Plots for Chepi <3
Gonna edit in some info for Evander and, try to reply to guild rp's!

Please feel free to contact and add me on aim (anyone)
Also I cannot commit to very many guild rp's so I hope it's okay if we can rp over a messenger. I will happily log things! <333

AIM is fine. I'm going to add you to my FL now. My username is averyairdale BTW.

I'm new to the logging thing. Do you post a thread logging the RP here and give me the link, so I can link to the RP in my journal or what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm
I think Cheepi would actually fit in with the naga herd, and her cousin Zala would be happy to introduce her to his family.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm
Tenko72
AIM is fine. I'm going to add you to my FL now. My username is averyairdale BTW.

I'm new to the logging thing. Do you post a thread logging the RP here and give me the link, so I can link to the RP in my journal or what?

Alright I added you o u o
My usernames on the front page of this thread~
Example

An example of logged rp XD Basically we roleplay over aim or somewhere, one of us keeps the posts and, puts the replies in bulk in a thread. ^ - ^
Whether it be normal script type rp like the example or like in thread OOC type rp. But, yes one of us makes the thread and then gives the link to the other. I usually only do it after rping for some time but, it can be done right away/whenever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Tenko72

Alright I added you o u o
My usernames on the front page of this thread~
Example

An example of logged rp XD Basically we roleplay over aim or somewhere, one of us keeps the posts and, puts the replies in bulk in a thread. ^ - ^
Whether it be normal script type rp like the example or like in thread OOC type rp. But, yes one of us makes the thread and then gives the link to the other. I usually only do it after rping for some time but, it can be done right away/whenever.
Thanks for answering! I'll be on tomorrow. It's going on midnight now.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm
i dont know if you saw the posts i made on the last page . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm
FINALLY I POST! 8D

I want to offer my one mare up for some of your plots... :B

User Image

Aellai's Personality
Emotionless, cold and uncaring is what many feel when they look into her eyes, but that can be very deceiving.

She is actually pretty adventurous, caring, nice, flirty and is always looking for danger. Due to this thrill of danger, she knows the terrain and landscape pretty well, but that only came from her traveling so much and so far. She isn't one to sit around lazing and talking about non-sense. She is a go-getter and will do almost anything fun as long as it doesn't mean you have to be immobile for longer then a few minutes.

Even though she is kind, it doesn't mean she is gullible. She knows when someone is using her and abusing her kindness, she has had some bad run ins in her life so she knows just how to take care of it. Hoof-to-face style <3

SHE controls her own life and doesn't like other people trying to run it for her. She makes the choices and decisions, not someone else. She also lives with the consequences which she doesn't care to much about because she follows two distinct philosophies.

1. Karma is a b***h. It will always come back and bite you in the arse.
2. What you give is what you get in return.

Being impulsive, she can be very random at times. One minute she might be climbing the mountain and then suddenly change her mind wanting to go back down to the open plains again. It depends on her mood and where she is at the moment because it can reflect on where she wants to go or what she wants to do. If she wants to wrestle and then suddenly try climbing a tree, then that is what she wants to do. But keep in mind that she isn't stupid and does know what she is doing.

Plots I'm Interested in:

For Honovi
A herd of my own
Protection
- I feel she would work best in those two plots, but I don't know if she would qualify for the herd idea until the two have an RP together to see how well they get along. The protection one she would do well in because she isn't weak and can handle herself if she needs to, but if she had to escape from a kalona or a pack of wolves...well obviously she would have some issues there. xD But this can turn into a traveling companion kind of thing since Aellai LOVES to travel and it's her one biggest passion in the world.

For Chepi
Living an Adventure, Partner Needed!..
- This one I'm not sure if she would fit, but even if she doesn't I would be happy with her just becoming friends with Chepi since she sounds like a pretty awesome character.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm
I would like offer Furi for Honovi's A foal..oh my  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:33 pm
Dusting this thread off x n x  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:55 pm
RockerWolfie1616

I would like to offer up Eurig

For a friend for Isa, also as a possible love mate. Friendship turning to love?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm
I'm still up for rping with Luna and Chepi but I prefer thread rp if you have the time for that now. heart  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Zakiax

For a friend for Isa, also as a possible love mate. Friendship turning to love?

I'd be up for friendship type rp if you are still interested but, I can't handle anymore guild type rp's so it would have to be in thread or over a messenger ^ ^ ..  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 pm
Tavshed on Lover's Rock!

Dusting stuff off again, new plots for tavshed! <3  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

ToniCourtel

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:55 pm
Wolfie! I love Tavshed! He's gorgeous! I don't have a 'tiger', per say, but I do have a lad with stripes. Would you be interested in Tavshed and my Raikinti RPing?
User Image
He's also a little on the 'shy' side and in need of friends, and is part-cerynei. Good tempered, sweet, and somewhat bubbly once you get past his initial hesitance. It might be good for both of them to meet, hmm?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff