Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Road to Elderhood. [Herd interest thread!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna join in?
  Yes
  Yes
  Ye - Wait what the heck D<
View Results

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 am
I must admit, never had an issue with my system poet, and sometimes fate is good since you can't godmod and stuff, and no matter how well trained someone is doesn't mean the will always be perfect. Officially I believe the stats they have in your teepee are meant to be indicators to your soquilis strengths and weakness smile hehehe.

Either way all battle methods have a good stand, it doesn't matter how you fight as long as you enjoy it smile and which ever way you do you have to stay true to your characters abilities and personality.

Anywho, I have my kalona boy Demon who I could offer, he can be nice or not so nice... They could meet while he is learning black magic perhaps? He attempts to use it on her (I will let the dice decide if it works or not since he hasn't mastered it yet) and perhaps the encounter opens your mare up to the dangers around and perhaps she starts worrying about others who are wandering alone in the dangerous world and this is when her dream of starting a herd starts? Just a random idea. At work on phone. To see demon click the teepee link in my signature. smile you may also ask for rp with anyone in there who gets your muse going.... I also have rinkini (halloween baby) and haku (rebel leader) and auva (maions grand daughter) who haven't been added yet smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 am
LOLTERNATIVE
Yumitoko II
Tag to both! (I swear I said this ages ago but yeah.)
Already tagged you back a wile back. xD  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:12 pm
@Sya; that sounds like an awesome RP to me. <3 I'll get something started a bit later - feeling pretty sick right now. @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:50 am
Bored so I'ma see the outcome of this battle system with two of my soquil mwahaha!!

It's strenuous by yourself but fast haha. xD
Bwahaha, I might nab it for a big tournament meta plot, I'd love to see her there~. ;D  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:31 pm
Sorry guys! Tags/starters will come after the new year. I got busy doing plushies and now I'm going out to celebrate 2012. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:03 pm
Want to get some battles going. :3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 pm
Yumitoko II
LOLTERNATIVE
Yumitoko II
Tag to both! (I swear I said this ages ago but yeah.)
Already tagged you back a wile back. xD

tag!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 am
Syaoran-Puu

RP with Demon  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 am
HERD INTEREST THREAD.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 pm
Offering for a Plot!
Soquili's Name: Terra Stryker
Plot you're offering for? Battle
Soquili's personality? Unstable.
Why do you think this soquili would be suited for the plot? Terra's a batwalker. The ultimate threat in the Kawani lands. She's on her own journey at the moment seeking out members of the Blood Moon Carnival but I figure that she'd take a detour here and there. One of these detours could end in her confronting Lissa.
How active are you at RP? Fairly active. I sometimes wait to tag everything at once if I have multiple RPs going. But if my muse is cooperating I can get on tags right away.
Are you okay with your soquili being in a fight and possibly being injured? (nothing serious. there will be healers running around) I'm alright with this. Terra probably would probably flee instead of sticking around to be healed though.
Anything else? I don't think there is anything else.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 am
Offering for a Plot!
Soquili's Name: Sheria
User Image
Plot you're offering for? It was you?
Soquili's personality?
Sheria, despite the dark creatures she has been around all her life, has a gentle heart. She wants nothing more than to make the most of her life that she feels has been determined and written out for her. With this constantly on her mind she wishes to be free and meeting new soquil, helping them or generally making new friends and hearing of their stories keeps her need for truly leaving the pack out of spite at bay.

She is friendly enough on meeting, quite curious to strangers although she will accept any company so long as they aren't skinwalker due to a bad encounter with one in her younger days. She is quite weary of those with cat-like traits now. A short fuse when it comes to knit picky things to but don't worry, this only comes about if you know how to press her buttons just right!
Why do you think this soquili would be suited for the plot? Sheria right now wants a lot of experience before she is to sink in to her own future plots, made by her pack for her since before she was born. She feels trapped in this life made for her and so before the whole true ordeal starts she is rebelling and wandering further and further away from home to have her own experiences whilst she can. It would make her even more determined to help Lissa find out who did that to her once hearing of her story.
How active are you at RP? See my plot thread? I will answer at least once every day during the week apart from weekends since I'm not home then. Although you will probably get more than a tag a day if you're as active. ;3
Are you okay with your soquili being in a fight and possibly being injured? (nothing serious. there will be healers running around) Yup! She is part wolf, a tough cookie I'm sure she can handle getting a bit rough.
Anything else? Other than, we shall have fun with this!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 am
_-Cheeky_Chobit-_

HUrrrr.. I totally forgot to update but The part for It was You has been taken OTL

it was organised via AIM - probably why i didn't update it. XD

EDIT: WAIT LOL. no it hasn't. the bad guy has but not who helps Lissa find her.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:24 am
Oh ok lol, so it's all good..? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:25 am
yeah it's all good. XDD

i'm gonna head to bed now - i shall start the RP in the morning; unless you start something in which case just leave a link here and i'll get to it when i wake up. <3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 am
LOLTERNATIVE
yeah it's all good. XDD

i'm gonna head to bed now - i shall start the RP in the morning; unless you start something in which case just leave a link here and i'll get to it when i wake up. <3

RP~ <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces