Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:57 pm
Shiver`
Ridley Starsmore
Also:

CHRISTMAS IN RETAIL.

b***h about your job all you want, it will never suck as bad as this.

That is all.

I'm so sorry Ridley! gonk
I worked at Target and Grocery store when I was younger during x-mas time.
It was HORRIBLE! Long strange ours, and never ending rush of people!

I'm a trainer for Target, working on team lead(Waiting for the opening in March.)

For flow team.

In electronics.

In Christmas.

It's like mental BDSM.-headdesks-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 pm
Prince Ichi
lolmanrabbit

is Tarik still wandering around the GCD? lol

I thought he left ages ago  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:43 pm
Oh! I guess if I had just scrolled down a little more I could have posted here instead.

Wellp! I only turned in one goddamn print in printmaking class.
And that's it. I was going to do some last minute more but he's already graded them all.
So.
Yeah. At least 2 classes failed. Whoop whoop.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:50 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wished a fellow GCDer semi friend a Happy Birthday and gift will be on its way, just late.
Got a PM from them a day or two later with "So I how the art coming?" ... I never said I was going to draw them, I was just saving up a bit of gold for a item on their wish list.

Got another PM with details how to draw there completed OC character. Again I made no promises that I was making them art and told them that.

More whiny and hinting.... got annoying. Did not responded.

Today "Sorry if I pissed you off stare "

Now that pissed me off, damn rabbits. stressed

MURDER THEM.
MUR
DER
THEM

oh my god just kill them kill them now auuugghofgsfhdjk
sorry. But. Holy jesus.  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sheshira

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm
Im getting laid off. Simon Malls that owns the mall that my store is located refused to back down on wanting more money for the rent. Toys R Us were paying 5k a month and Simon Malls wanted to increase it to 8k... Toys R Us refused because it really is a lot for what amounts to a basement. Said basement is under Red Robin and the exposed pipes are always leaking meaning it can be water, sewage and other yucky stuff. And they wanted way more for a shithole even if it is of a fairly decent size. I feel frustrated at Toys R Us but I cannot but help feel a lot more frustrated at Simon Malls. And unfortunately they could not find a new location quick enough. :c

The few options is that I transfer to another store provided that they actually have openings or to Redmond if I want to work with my store manager again and that would be too far and inconvenient since I want to go to school as well. Or I find a new job which is really stressing me out right now because I am afraid of the possible hiring freeze or it being dried up because it will be after the holiday season.

I have bills and cannot afford being unemployed for an extended period of time.

And I have to go to a doctor's appointment to see if I either have something pretty bad or not. If I do I researched and drug costs can range from 35k to over a 100k on top of doctor costs and such.

And I have no insurance.

u_u Well one good thing I have not completely lost my cool or have had a nervous breakdown. Though I do think it is my refusal to accept the situation and avoiding it for the reason buuuuut I am hopeful I guess?

I am going to see what social security can do for me. *feels sick now*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:58 pm
I quit caffeine and my head feels like it's going to explode stressed  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 pm
Psoriasis is an a*****e.
Before a few months ago i didn't know it could kill you(the complications from it anyway), I didn't know it could grow in your bones and fingernails as well as your skin..
I have it in my ear canals too scream
My fingernails are lifting off cause it is growing under them, I only just finished the entire soles of my feet peeling off in 3 layers of skin at once.

I wish this s**t would get out of my finger joints. I want the full use of my hands back. I want to be able to do fiddly little things with my hands like drawing or even opening the lids to the shampoo bottles my self would be nice  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Psoriasis is an a*****e.
Before a few months ago i didn't know it could kill you(the complications from it anyway), I didn't know it could grow in your bones and fingernails as well as your skin..
My fingernails are lifting off cause it is growing under them, I only just finished the entire soles of my feet peeling off in 3 layers of skin at once.

I wish this s**t would get out of my finger joints. I want the full use of my hands back. I want to be able to do fiddly little things with my hands like drawing or even opening the lids to the shampoo bottles my self would be nice

That's the trouble with autoimmune stuff like that, it can, and will, ******** your s**t up.

Only thing I know of off the top of my head that is supposed to help is a combination of corticosteroids and exposure to low levels of sunlight. Do they have you one of the meds for it?  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Ridley Starsmore
AliceLoathesWonderland
Psoriasis is an a*****e.

That's the trouble with autoimmune stuff like that, it can, and will, ******** your s**t up.

Only thing I know of off the top of my head that is supposed to help is a combination of corticosteroids and exposure to low levels of sunlight. Do they have you one of the meds for it?

mmhmm. I am on some hardcore harsh drugs. They are tapering me off of the one that shuts down your entire immune system.
I'm on two, one of which's side effect makes the side effects of the other worse.
I've had UV treatment in the past but they over radiated me and I "can never have it again".
Apparntly you are only supposed to have 3 months at a time and the people gave it to me for 1.5 years.

I hate the public health system. It may be free but they do s**t like that.
i've actually been advised to sue but I probably wont.

Also. Christmas in Retail.
I feel you bro.
from 15-20yrs old I was a checkout operator at the biggst supermarkt in my area.
People are jerks, even fellow staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 pm
Dickie Twinkles
I quit caffeine and my head feels like it's going to explode stressed

did you go cold turkey? I always have to wean myself slowly to avoid the headaches :C  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm
I want to pee. And I can't.

This is what I am angry about right now.

emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 pm
DC-Chan
I want to pee. And I can't.

This is what I am angry about right now.

emotion_donotwant

http://www.rainymood.com/

Listen to that for a bit.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:49 pm
My mother moved in with me and my husband cause her boyfriend kicked her out. She has no job and couldn't hold one if she tried. We really don't along that well either. She tried talking me into paying her car insurance last night. Not just for one month but until she finds a job....which will be never. I told her that we are really struggling right now that we couldn't afford to take on her bills as well. Needless to say she was pissed. I have 3 dogs and two cats, she has added two more dogs and 1 cat. I've become quite stressed seeing as how I rent my house and my landlord wouldn't be too pleased if he found out. I really want to kick her out but how big of an a** would that make me?

Edit: almost forgot we are moving to Oregon in a year and she has said that if she isn't on her feet by then then we have no choice but to take her with....um no. Just no. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:54 pm
My sister ate all of my dinner. emotion_donotwant  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 pm
Fox on Stilts
My mother moved in with me and my husband cause her boyfriend kicked her out. She has no job and couldn't hold one if she tried. We really don't along that well either. She tried talking me into paying her car insurance last night. Not just for one month but until she finds a job....which will be never. I told her that we are really struggling right now that we couldn't afford to take on her bills as well. Needless to say she was pissed. I have 3 dogs and two cats, she has added two more dogs and 1 cat. I've become quite stressed seeing as how I rent my house and my landlord wouldn't be too pleased if he found out. I really want to kick her out but how big of an a** would that make me?

Edit: almost forgot we are moving to Oregon in a year and she has said that if she isn't on her feet by then then we have no choice but to take her with....um no. Just no. -_-

Talk to your husband, and let him know how you feel...and remember one thing.

You've grown up. When you move, pack your things, leave hers.She is an adult, she can deal.

Uncle Haijin
My sister ate all of my dinner. emotion_donotwant

Um...eat faster and carry a stick?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out