Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ohsokels

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:54 pm
ugh... i hate the cramps sooo bad too painful gonk dont everybody hate it! of course! but when im on my period i get food cravings and moodswings >_< its like im bi-polar or something when it comes to moodswings lol redface xd ... buts tht's how periods do to us ahhh... LIFE  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:29 pm
I don't get any cramps or mood swings but my periods are always heavy from day 2 to 4! >.<

Masquerade Sweets

Anxious Citizen

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:33 pm
I hate it when they make a mess. I don't keep track so they leave a mess until its too late for me to notice. I've had to throw away numbers of my underwear. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm
1. The cramps. They're just..... oww.
2. The feeling of Niagara Falls every time you stand up.
3. The mood swings. I'm always either super duper mean, or super duper sensitive and I cry for everything.
4. Running in pads. Don't really wanna try tampons though. Just the idea of them freak me out, >u<
5. The heavy flows on the 2nd and 3rd day.

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm
i get cramps so bad that they make me nausious and have to curl up with a heating pad for an hour even after taking pain killers. i can't eat, get up, or even move slightly or it is searing pain like someone is jumping on them with white hot steleto heels....i'm constantly asking my friends if i can gouge my ovaries out with a spork >_>  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:00 pm

I don't get my period anymore (uterus was removed) but when I did get it I'd get these horrible cramps that would incapacitate me from even getting out of my bed and that felt like someone was twisting my insides. I'd curl up into a ball, had to use a heating pad all day, couldn't drink a single cold beverage nor get the slightest chilly breeze, I'd get nauseous and also get diarrhea, sometimes doing both at the same time. No painkiller helped, either.
So, yeah, I hated all of that and am quite grateful that I don't have to go through it anymore.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Plain White Panic

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 pm
def. the mood swings, and my cramps. i have horrible cramps. they usually come in my lower back and my lower stomach. :/  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 pm
The fact that I say stuff I don't mean, and hurt others' feelings. neutral  

Em is asylum

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azusanga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:30 am
The severity of the flow and having to time everything. I change my tampon between classes (so gross), but when it leaks it's like "Well damn. Gotta change it earlier next time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am
I always tell myself:
"JENN. YOU CANNAHT MAKE DECISIONS WHILE ON YER PERIOD D:<.", because it's probably because of my hormones. I also hate it so damn much when it accidently leaks through your pants, urgh, pad companies, please make your pads longer so I don't have to spend millions on overnight pads.  

smartfux

Beloved Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AKeikoB

Friendly Kitten

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 pm
Well I'm going on a trip to Japan, with a small group from my school, in two weeks and hopefully I won't be on my period when I'm doing homestay...
Awkward redface

But other than that, nothing's really wrong... well, just maybe when it leaks. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:09 pm
Cramps! owww and moodswings!  

lexilex17

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm
oOVintage CupcakeOo

I don't get my period anymore (uterus was removed) but when I did get it I'd get these horrible cramps that would incapacitate me from even getting out of my bed and that felt like someone was twisting my insides. I'd curl up into a ball, had to use a heating pad all day, couldn't drink a single cold beverage nor get the slightest chilly breeze, I'd get nauseous and also get diarrhea, sometimes doing both at the same time. No painkiller helped, either.
So, yeah, I hated all of that and am quite grateful that I don't have to go through it anymore.

I know it's been like a month since you posted, but I want to ask: how old are you? I know doctors don't agree to remove a teenager's uterus. If you are a teen, how did you convince a doctor to remove it?
Sorry if I'm prying, you don't have to answer. I am just curious because I'm 17 and really want a hysterectomy. Most women in my family have had theirs removed because they suddenly enlarge and cause crazy bleeding that nearly killed them, and hysterectomies were the only life-saving option. Doctors are sure my uterus will be a traitor as well, so I'd rather get a hysterectomy sooner rather then later when I am lying around bleeding to death through my underwear.
Doctors always say "You're young, wait until you have kids"
I don't want kids, I have ******** up genes that contain too many diseases that I'd rather not pass on to others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm
Pastel Mannequin
I always tell myself:
"JENN. YOU CANNAHT MAKE DECISIONS WHILE ON YER PERIOD D:<.", because it's probably because of my hormones. I also hate it so damn much when it accidently leaks through your pants, urgh, pad companies, please make your pads longer so I don't have to spend millions on overnight pads.

Oh geeze me too!  

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm
The fact that it happens at all?
Really though, it's not so bad for me now. I take birth control to control a problem I had with excessive bleeding and now I only have to have one every two months. Before though, I hated that they took up 14 days of the month with really heavy bleeding and massive cramping. That was awful. I'd have a week long period have a week off and then just when I was getting used to not bleeding my body would say, "Syke! Just kidding, I'm going to bleed for another week." Ugh. /:  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff