Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
[closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 am
CuAnnan

Citation.

Documentary
Mermaids: The body found

It appeared on animal planet some weeks ago. Scientists claimed to have discovered mermaids which is something the government tried to cover up. You can go to Animal Planet and search for it.

Since you did not read anything about null, that means you don't understand the fact that

A) I just admitted to the fact that it was first what you said about it being my imagination

B) That I took the time to tell you what took place, so you can know that it's not fully hogwash

C) That Null is about as real to me as air. You don't see it. You hear it. You feel it. You can identify it.

Say what you will about me having no proof because I can't WRITE the proof here. I can only TRY TO DESCRIBE what happened and make futile effort to tell you that "NULL DOES NOT APPLY TO MY EVERYDAY INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS!"

I can tell you EVERYTHING that happened since Null appeared, but you won't read because it'll be entertaining my "delusion", so if there was anything in the story you could point out and question then you wouldn't because you didn't see it.

As far as I'm concerned this is an "East of Nod" situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am
Neotepid
That Null is about as real to me as air. You don't see it.

You can see air.
It is an objective real thing.
You get a ballon, fill it with water, stick a straw in, blow into the straw. That is air.
Seen.

Show me the water air balloon trick for your imaginary friend, please.

Neotepid
Say what you will about me having no proof because I can't WRITE the proof here.

The reason I don't believe you is simple.
You acknowledge you don't know enough about medicine to say what is and is not a symptom of a problem but you refuse to entertain this as a problem.
Your position is not internally consistent.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:17 am
CuAnnan

I don't refuse to acknowledge it as a problem. I got OVER the idea that it may have been a problem. I entertained it as a problem long before. I could have sworn I mentioned that in the story of Null that you DIDN'T READ. And I could start agreeing with you instead of talking about how he is real (which I am trying to get at), but the problem is there's no point to this anymore. At the moment, it's starting to seem more like who's right and wrong than what it was before. Of all my past lives(which you don't believe) I am the "weird/crazy" one. Do you not think I would have accepted the idea by now?

Oh, and how can I do the trick over the internet when you can't see, and I can only write?

Look at germs. Look at them THROUGH a medium, so you can see that it is there. You don't have the medium required to look at it? Okay. Then I guess you can't see it unless I give you a nice picture to look at them with. My apologies, I don't have a picture, and a lecture on it wouldn't work because I'm not good at telling others something I know.

Oh, I decided that since this will drag on for a very long time, I'm just going to ignore you, so I don't have to be bothered by you like the gay boy who was told by the doctor that he was mentally ill since he liked other boys rather than the opposite sex. Good day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:42 am
Neotepid
CuAnnan

Citation.

Documentary

It appeared on animal planet some weeks ago. Scientists claimed to have discovered mermaids which is something the government tried to cover up. You can go to Animal Planet and search for it.

I saw that one- my gf is into things like that. Have you ever taken a class that talks about what makes something a good source and what makes something a bad source?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:03 pm
Esiris
Neotepid
CuAnnan

Citation.

Documentary

I saw that one- my gf is into things like that. Have you ever taken a class that talks about what makes something a good source and what makes something a bad source?

Wow... didn't actually see the documentary, but just from the description, doesn't look like anything more authentic than a "Weekly World News" report.

And OMG ironies of all ironies... found this there (on the first page no less) when I went to get the link. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 pm
too2sweet
Esiris
Neotepid
CuAnnan

Citation.

Documentary

Wow... didn't actually see the documentary, but just from the description, doesn't look like anything more authentic than a "Weekly World News" report.

And OMG ironies of all ironies... found this there (on the first page no less) when I went to get the link. rofl

That is really funny!  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash