Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
EIJI LAND!!!!! Hey I have a comic now...well not yet ^^; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:05 pm
Smokey5000
dude, where are the rides?
I am the ride! ^_^

however I'll be shut down if i dont put seat belts or safty restraints on my a**. So only one person can ride my a** at a time for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:06 pm
Eiji-san
Smokey5000
I am the ride! ^_^

however I'll be shut down if i dont put seat belts or safty restraints on my a**. So only one person can ride my a** at a time for now.
gonk  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:07 pm
Smokey5000
Eiji-san
Smokey5000
I am the ride! ^_^

gonk
wow...that was more sexual than i wanted.... gonk

i ment like your boss riding your a** about not finishing your work or something....i didnt mean that...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:16 am
Yay I've always wanted to go to Eiji land. No wait that was disney world xd  

Nale
Crew

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:56 pm
no you want to go to Eiji land..there so much sex...I mean ummm...hey what rymes with sex so I can make you think i didn't say sex?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:53 pm
ALRIGHT IM 100% hawtness...does it count if it was my post?  

Eiji-san

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:31 pm
HEY, LOOK! ITS MY THEME THINGIE!!!!

everyone has had more sex than me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:40 am
hey i wonder who else voted? im happy though! ^_^  

Eiji-san

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:46 am
hey wow...the name up there is realy naughty...o.o its becoming incognisant. Oh bother....night. Well, smae bat tiem same bat channel kids! rather, guys, no wait girls, oh no im confused....*spams gets up and puts on a sweater*

"hello boys and girls lets go to mr. Rogers neighborhood. Oh damn someone stole my sneakers."

lets show you some good experiments. "

"Now take mr. hampster and but him in the micro wave. look you have a baloon now."

"You may ask why do that? its sick. Well Boys and Girls its called entropy. Can you say entropy?....nice try. "

"Rogers get off the air!"

"No Tommy some one has to tell them."

"Well, boys and girls its time for me to take my pills. Sometimes its the only way i can deal with you little shits."

-Robin Willams  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Right now i shall discuss my the social and geopolitical ramifications of my....wait..no thats not what i was gonna say!

Ok i am going to discuss the roots of my gaian name: Eiji-san. You see my first name was Loki-chaos. I had long green hair and a terminator style. Yes i was a noob, then I got white hair and a better look.

Soon I changed my avitar completely. He had short spikey brown hair. He wor a green coat and blue pants iwth a white T. Still a n00b. I changed my name to abandoned. Then I changed my name to Eiji-san. Thus it has staed with me for a long time. Yet that is mearly the current events. Do you want to see Eiji? Do you want to undertand who he really is? Then read on.

Eiji is my higher plain guide. He has two friends suhaji and kyojin. He fell in love with suhaji a long time ago. I still remember the story. Eiji is a deamon deus ex. Or the demon of god(strictly translated its from the demon god). I met him in my drum journeys. I actually made acomic on him. It was a spin off from Dragon ball actually. Ill include some art from it now. Its alright but understand i drew it 4 years ago.

Eiji 1

Eiji 2

Eiji 3

Mind you there are missing pages so if does not make sense, that is why. In fact it should not make much sense, even though they are in ord, they reall shouldn't make sense.  

Eiji-san

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:06 am
I just thought that one up. I think i'll call it. sol del Nacht. Three languages come together. night sun/star. I love the stars so much. There is nothing mre than i love than the stars. I could stare at them for hours at night not sleeping. I watch them in that sky. They call and twinkle to me. Then I always think if that star shines on anyone else. It does everyone else the same way.

One day I hope to see shooting star
I hope I can ride it
I wish up on it
waiting and hoping
what if that star is not to come?
would it be all vainly?
there's an angels wing covering me

If all thoughts are dreams
and all dreams stars
then I wish to see them all
They all shimmer down on us
looking and smiling no matter our past
no matter what sin
they forgive and shine on

If all stars are hope
and all hopes life
then I wish to live them all
All you need is hope
I just wait for my star to shine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:11 pm
I want to know who said hawtness and who said darknes...in fact i want to know who picked what pole options ^_^ come on spill it out!  

Eiji-san

Kaneluv

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:45 pm
Smokey5000
Eiji-san
Smokey5000
I am the ride! ^_^

gonk
eek xd blaugh Dang boy! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:28 pm
hey am I hot now?  

Eiji-san

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:38 am
come on i need to know its life or magazines here! lol im jokin as usual!  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff