Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:33 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
It's because most people now and days are horn dogs. Plain and simple.

Well yeah, but there is (most of the time) a better way of doing stuff. Yeah know?

Yes, I do agree. Most of those people are just not aware of how to be smart or anything for those urges to be taken care of.

Yeah. Or plain just go out and be social find real person you could have face to face. (Not saying long distance relationships are bad either)

Maybe they are lonely in the friend department too. I mean why else would they have all that time on their hands?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 am
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
i agree its not for finding some one to date or to fool around with its for making friends

Well I actually have started to date people from here, but cybering is out of the picture.

well thats good you should not do anything you dont want to

yeah thank you for understanding

your welcome <3 im not one to judge if you ever need anyone to talk to im here

Aww thank you!
Same here. smile  

SVMV

SVMV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:46 am
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Well yeah, but there is (most of the time) a better way of doing stuff. Yeah know?

Yes, I do agree. Most of those people are just not aware of how to be smart or anything for those urges to be taken care of.

Yeah. Or plain just go out and be social find real person you could have face to face. (Not saying long distance relationships are bad either)

Maybe they are lonely in the friend department too. I mean why else would they have all that time on their hands?

Thats true, but then again they can still do something about it. Like either just let it go, or confront their situation with the person.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
i agree its not for finding some one to date or to fool around with its for making friends

Well I actually have started to date people from here, but cybering is out of the picture.

Aww thank you!
Same here. smile

your welcome -hugs-  

weapon-of-love

SVMV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:14 pm
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

Aww thank you!
Same here. smile

your welcome -hugs-

-Huggles_ xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:18 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

Aww thank you!
Same here. smile

your welcome -hugs-

-Huggles_ xD

so how are you ???  

weapon-of-love

SVMV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:41 pm
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

Aww thank you!
Same here. smile

your welcome -hugs-

-Huggles_ xD

so how are you ???

I'm pretty fine, and yourself?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Thats true, but then again they can still do something about it. Like either just let it go, or confront their situation with the person.

That would then mean they have the guts to admit they have a problem. Most can't even do that let alone try to make things better for themselves in the long run. It's actually quite sad.  

Imminent_Outcome

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:07 am
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

Aww thank you!
Same here. smile

your welcome -hugs-

-Huggles_ xD

so how are you ???

sleepy is all  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

That would then mean they have the guts to admit they have a problem. Most can't even do that let alone try to make things better for themselves in the long run. It's actually quite sad.

Well when you put it like that its does sound pretty sad.  

SVMV

SVMV

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:04 pm
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

your welcome -hugs-

-Huggles_ xD

so how are you ???

sleepy is all

Your tired?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:15 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

The truth can be actually sad. People should just grow up and try to better themselves or the future of their own lives and loved ones lives. But that would only mean a miracle.
This topic is actually quite depressing if you think about it. Hmm... Brighten the mood with...

"Meow" said the black spotted red dog-monkey-potomus to the purple animatronic duck of doom, while talking about the flying dinosaur monkey zombie. biggrin  

Imminent_Outcome

SVMV

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:58 pm
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

The truth can be actually sad. People should just grow up and try to better themselves or the future of their own lives and loved ones lives. But that would only mean a miracle.
This topic is actually quite depressing if you think about it. Hmm... Brighten the mood with...

"Meow" said the black spotted red dog-monkey-potomus to the purple animatronic duck of doom, while talking about the flying dinosaur monkey zombie. biggrin

Lmao!
You just made my day!
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:09 am
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

your welcome -hugs-

-Huggles_ xD

so how are you ???

sleepy is all

Your tired?

yes i was up all night with a kitten who thinks im her mom lol but im all better now <3.  

weapon-of-love

SVMV

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:10 pm
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

so how are you ???

sleepy is all

Your tired?

yes i was up all night with a kitten who thinks im her mom lol but im all better now <3.

Wait literally?
That's good.  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas