Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexnixa

Interesting Regular

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:25 pm
Ello, my good hearted people i'm Lex, I rather not use my real name because I hate it, i'm 15, i'm a female or a girl what ever you prefer to use. I love writing stories but only on the computer since I can barely read my hand writing...its sad yes I know.. I role play, I hang out with nerdy people, nothing is wrong with nerds, i'm in the army JROTC cadet system, and I hate roller coasters, I came here because I wanted to learn, and share my stories with out people looking at me like i'm loopy, because in my school no one likes to read my stories, there to busy trying to get high in the bathrooms, i'm very mature for my age, i have to struggle keeping my moth shut some times,but at the same time I kind of hate people. I love music, and all most any..except for country... and I love fantasy. Most of my stories come from a songs....

p.s- i babble sometimes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 am
Hello, peeps. I've been writing since they taught me how to in school xp haha

I'm an editor irl, so if you have any questions pertaining to ideas, organization, voice, sentence fluency, word choice, or conventions, I'd be happy to help. I'm a bit too critical of my own work (side effect of being an editor) so may or may not post some of my work. I guess if the mood hits... confused rolleyes  

ReaperSong

Zelden Rizmara

Enduring Winner

5,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:20 am
Guten tag, I had the passion for writing since I started watching animes when I was 14. Anime just inspired me to write and create unique storylines that will soon turn into a career choice (hopefully). I'm semi-literate (from what I was told) and I hold a unique kind of writing style. My strong area's are action and drama. I'm organized and patient........thats all. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm
Hi, I'm purpledino372 smile I'm a freshman in high school. I went to a magnet middle school where we focused on the humanities, so hopefully at the very least my grammar isn't too bad. I'm very good at writing interesting stories/plots, though, so I can't promise that anything I write will be any any good razz  

purpledino372

Dylan Rey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 am
Hi, everyone. I'm Dylan. I've written off-and-on for most of my life, but my real love is reading and editing. I'm 19 and currently in my second semester of college.

That's me in a nutshell, I suppose. If you care to know anything else, feel free to ask!

Also, please excuse my signature. For some reason, the smilies don't work in signatures when you post in a guild. Though they work fine on the main forums.... Maybe it's just me, though.

Well, if it isn't just me, this is what it's supposed to look like:
A woman without her man is nothing. scream stressed
A woman: without her, man is nothing. emotion_hug
And they say punctuation isn't important. cool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 am
Hi.
Name: Julia
Grade: 11

My writing expresses what I feel in the moment and that's all there is to it. Nice to meet you all and hope you like my stuff.  

Biker_Chick94

Shirtless Hunter

6,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:28 pm
I welcome all of you new members. It is because of your dedication that this guild is growing so well, and I could not thank you all enough. I hope you enjoy the guild, and if you have any suggestions, just tell me!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 am
It is very encouraging to see such rapid growth. I can hardly keep up with the new posts anymore smile  

Gnomes-san
Vice Captain

TheSkyeWolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Name:Skye
Bio: I'm a little morbid when it comes to writing but I'm not at all scary I'm completely preppy and loveable heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:58 am
Hi my name's Allyson but I like to be called Ally. I am 14 years old but my birthday is in like 5 days!!!!! biggrin !!!! I love to write a lot of modern fantasy and short stories. They are usually dark and hella violent but its not senseless. I am really looking forward to improving my writing and maybe making some new friends :3  

Prinnn

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300

Reborn Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm
Jon. 19. Used to write a lot of fanfic, but I've gotten tired of playing with other peoples' toys and am ready to move on to my own stuff. I mainly write short stories, but I'm working on a couple longer projects as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm
Hello people, i am kristin and im 18years old.. if u want to get to know me then talk to me. Im up to a good lengthy conversation (:  

enchanting_queen

Metamorfosis Mental

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 pm
hi thanks for add me :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm
Hello the name is Bill and im 17  

JACK2033

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm
Hey all! I'm Katie. I haven't been writing for very long. I discovered that I love to write stories when my friends told me I had an active imagination. I love little details. Sorry, enough about writing. I am 15 and I love to sing. Anything else? Just ask.  
Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff