Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:15 pm
Deus Vivit
ryan2390
Set your phaser to overload and hope your ship picks it up locks onto your bio-signitures

________________________________________________________-

i havent got one crying

Go to the holo suites and find a good program for a creative idea!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been turned in to a Borg but you are still you, you are going on a rampage. How do you stop your self with out harming the girl you love?

... Force myself to regenerate until someone could figure out how to fully sever my connection to the collective.

If confronted (and entrapped) by a spatial distortion ( of the time loop variety), how would you get yourself out?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:51 am
Angst for half an episode about killing someone dear to me to set the timeline straight and then make the noble sacrifice of allowing time to take it's course while crying on my first officer's shoulder.

Either that or irradiate tribbles and chuck them into the center of the distortion.

~*~*~*~

You're on one of those nice, cushy Galaxy class ships. The ship has been borded by hostile aliens bent on kidnapping the children of other species so they can raise them as shock tropps to be used against thier former planets. You're the lone ensign leading the kiddies on a field trip through the botanical gardens...

What do you do?  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Mitra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:16 pm
YourAzureGoddess
Angst for half an episode about killing someone dear to me to set the timeline straight and then make the noble sacrifice of allowing time to take it's course while crying on my first officer's shoulder.

Either that or irradiate tribbles and chuck them into the center of the distortion.

~*~*~*~

You're on one of those nice, cushy Galaxy class ships. The ship has been borded by hostile aliens bent on kidnapping the children of other species so they can raise them as shock tropps to be used against thier former planets. You're the lone ensign leading the kiddies on a field trip through the botanical gardens...

What do you do?

Well...
First off, hide the kids - munchkins in oz style. Then look around the off limit section for those stun weeds... or someother nondeadly spore. You know, a Kirk-discovery. Prepare to throw in the faces of oncoming baddies. xd when the vangaurd of said baddies are down (or at least one) grab a weapon and defend the door. Because most every Galaxy class ship has very, very good intercoms, call up the weapons officer to take care of the others, then the captain. Then wait with the kids and hold on for as long as possible.

Query:
You have been stranded on an M-class planet for weeks, without contact with your ship. You know that the priests of the norse-like temples have the old but still useable homing beacon under lock and key. You don't have a phaser, but you have been given weapons of the era. You have to get back to the ship, remain aware of the prime directive, and not kill anyone in this war like tribe. What do you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:49 pm
Oooh...

rip your shirt, flex your muscles, bash some norse priests in the face to show them you mean business, seduce one of thier wives to let you in the back door, steal the beacon and get home free!

~*~*~*~

You're walking down the hallway of Utopia Planetia shipyards when Adrmial Ross stops you and tells you he's putting you in command of the newest battleship of the fleet, as long as you keep her son as your first officer...

Three weeks later your first officer is driving you completely crazy...

what do you do?  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:30 pm
YourAzureGoddess
Oooh...

rip your shirt, flex your muscles, bash some norse priests in the face to show them you mean business, seduce one of thier wives to let you in the back door, steal the beacon and get home free!

~*~*~*~

You're walking down the hallway of Utopia Planetia shipyards when Adrmial Ross stops you and tells you he's putting you in command of the newest battleship of the fleet, as long as you keep her son as your first officer...

Three weeks later your first officer is driving you completely crazy...

what do you do?

I'd make him go crazzy as well, so they he would willingly resing from my ship.

While on a pre-warp planet, trying to get a few supplies to repair your ship's engines and communications, and following proper procedure to not conaminate the culture, you detect 2 borg cubes on course to the planet, and your ship alone doesnt have the strength or resources to stop them. what do you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:36 am
Admiral Smort

While on a pre-warp planet, trying to get a few supplies to repair your ship's engines and communications, and following proper procedure to not conaminate the culture, you detect 2 borg cubes on course to the planet, and your ship alone doesnt have the strength or resources to stop them. what do you do?

Respect...

I would do what any good captain would do on orders.

Prime Directive be damned!!!!

Transport, and run like hell.

But thats just me. xd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The borg assimilate a fedration council memeber that happens to be a Vulcan, and you have been assigned to do a Picard on them ((Recapture, and de-borg)). How do you deal with a vulcan-borg, nerve pinch and all?

...the cube.

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:21 pm
The borg assimilate a fedration council memeber that happens to be a Vulcan, and you have been assigned to do a Picard on them ((Recapture, and de-borg)). How do you deal with a vulcan-borg, nerve pinch and all?

...the cube.

well. though your answer for my question seems quite illogical to do "either contaminate their culture, just a few years before first contact, or let them all be painfully assimilated, and have the borg's numbers grow another 10 billion

well, if i had to save a vulcan that was assimilated, hmmm..
find out where he was assimilated, and use star fleet intelligence to help me track down what borg cube "or sphere" he is on, then I would drop out of warp right in front of it, use phasers on a random modulating frequency to destoy their shield emmiters, and weapons, then dammage a lot of the systems that are located near the bulk heads of the ship, so all the drones go there to repair the ship, then transport tonns of torpeedos into the core of the ship, and BOOM! the ship is gone, but most of th eborg are alive, floating in space, because they were near the hull. then scan the area for the vulcan, and beam him into the brigg. and i won't really have to worry about him dying from the explosion, the borg dermal plating will protect him, and large, or small cuts would be healed within seconds by the nano-probes, and a vacuum doesnt seem to hurt the borg much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're on an away mission in a shuttle pod, and are not due to report back for a week, you did not bring much food rations, because you woul be using the replicators. but there was undetected microfractures in the warp core, when you activate the warp drive, and while in warp, the computer detects the fractures, and you must eject the core because a breach is innimant, but when you eject it, it doesnt explode as expected, and main power is down, so you now only have life support, with no way of signaling for help. and there's only enogh food rations left for 2 days.
the crew with you are, a vulcan, a ferengi, and a half klingon.

what do you do?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:45 pm
Respect...

Ask the Vulcan for the logic of the situation, and have the klingon make sure the ferengi dosn't try to take all the food.

You command a Constellation class vessel, and you just escaped Borg assimilation by the skin or your teeth. You have multiple hull breaches, many casualties, and warp drive is out. You have 7 photon torpedoes left, and phaser banks are running low on power. You have just enough Life Support to get to the nearest Starbase, which will take seven hours at full impulse.

Then a tholian ship appears saying you have invaded Tholian space.

What should you do?

((And as to the answer to the past question about the borg and the colony, its perfectly logical to violate the P.D. And if Starfleet wants to hound me about it, then they can go to hell.))

...the cube.

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:40 pm
well.. there's really nothing the vulcan can do in my scenario.. and there's only enough food for 2 days, and no way to signal anyone.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:44 pm
Redtail_Rathan
Respect...

You command a Constellation class vessel, and you just escaped Borg assimilation by the skin or your teeth. You have multiple hull breaches, many casualties, and warp drive is out. You have 7 photon torpedoes left, and phaser banks are running low on power. You have just enough Life Support to get to the nearest Starbase, which will take seven hours at full impulse.

What should you do?
...the cube.

I would tell them that we were dammaged by the borg, and we were passing though there territory unknowingly to get to our starbase.
and if they complain about that "whitch they probably will" I'll just say "either you let us pass, or this area will be teaming with starfleet rescue ships, and that it's up to them, let us pass and be gone. or force us another direction, whitch will cause even more ships to come though their territory to save us.  

Admiral Smort

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:14 am
Admiral Smort
Redtail_Rathan
Respect...

What should you do?
...the cube.

I would tell them that we were dammaged by the borg, and we were passing though there territory unknowingly to get to our starbase.
and if they complain about that "whitch they probably will" I'll just say "either you let us pass, or this area will be teaming with starfleet rescue ships, and that it's up to them, let us pass and be gone. or force us another direction, whitch will cause even more ships to come though their territory to save us.

Respect...

They don't care. Tholians are very territorial. They change their borders just so they can harrass ships.

...the cube.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:12 pm
O.K.. uhm..
you have been sent on an abasadorial mission to a post warp species, whitch the federation made first contact with less than 2 months ago, but that species simply smells horrible, look uber ugly, and just a torture to all teh sences, yet if you insult them, even witht the slightest jesture, they will be offended, and pretty much blow you up.
what do you do?  

Admiral Smort

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:46 pm
What else can you do? You bear with it. And make sure you ABSOLUTLY do NOT offend them.

You are in the Neutral Zone when you suddenly get a distress call. It is an Ambassador-class starship, and it is in need of assistance. The ship is deep within Romulan Space. Yet you know if you cross into Romulan Space, the three cloaked Birds-of-Prey will jump you. And you command only an Intrepid-class. What do you do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Being the optimistic person that I am, I would go help them, but be prepared for big trouble if the need arises.

A Borg ship approaches your ship, and demands that at least five of your crew must be assimilated, or they'll blow up your ship. What do you do?  

SevenJanewayLufferBunnies

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces