Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 pm
Player: WalrusM3
Name: Markus O'Reilly
Race: Space marine
Appearance: He has long black hair, with its fringes that hang over his face and chisled face that is gaunt and long as a Space marine can get.
Allegiance: The Imperium, but with question
Wargear: Boltgun, combat knife, power armour, frag and krak grenades, the usual really.
Personal History: Its really unsure what sergeant O'Reilly was before the planet Targon had suffered its first chaos insurgent. Many speculate he was a simple artisan of some sort, its what he would tell you anyways. But as you can imagine, once the chaos had came to destroy everything that the planet held sacred, Markus was still picked to serve as a warrior of the company. Some say he was a part-time exceptional warrior, others that he stood at a defiant moment in battle to defend his homeland to protect it and there are those that strongly believe, but least like, that it was his fervent hatred and anger at the things the chaos had destroyed.
Once Targon had been reborn, O'Reilly had became aware of what he had become. While joining the ranks to protect and save his world, he had realised that his humanity had been stolen from him, his free-will had been stolen from him and all his futures and dreams had been most of all stolen.
Although he still proved to be a valiant and gifted warrior, others around him could tell he was being affected by the fate he had became aware of, something most unusual and not trusted to a space marine. This didn't stop him from gaining the rank of sergeant, where he trained fellow warriors, led them on campaigns to the unknown and fought and bled alongside them.
As O'Reilly looks to how his life has become and how it has been turned to nothing more than a weapon of mass death, he is watched with suspicions by his brothers, especially that of his fellow 2nd company.
Most of his squad is still loyal to him and admires their sergeant, that they will normally stick up for him and suggest his personality is more of an affect from the Red thirst that seeps inside them all. But his those squad members admit to themselves that it most likely isn't.
Nevertheless, O'Reilly fights to this day as what he has become and an unknown fate awaits him.

Other News:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 am
Just a heads up for thouse already with profiles in the rp and thouse that have yet to. I as leader of the rp resirve the righ to assign you to squads in your company as I am going to have a more defined set up. If you would rather be put in a certine squad just drop me a pm and ill see what i can do.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:14 pm
hey! This looks like it will be really fun, am I allowed to join?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 pm
RagingBluMunky
hey! This looks like it will be really fun, am I allowed to join?
yup, just type up a profile.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 pm
Alright got a profile pic for my character. Made it myself, only just now as I've only started drawing again after 10 years and only been doing so for 6 days, believe it or not and I had to take it with my Ipod. So yes that'll explain any and all crudeness. So yes if you feel the urge to criticise, just remember that, if you don't mind me saying (Sorry but I did put a lot of effort into this compared to all my other work)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 am
WalrusM3
Alright got a profile pic for my character. Made it myself, only just now as I've only started drawing again after 10 years and only been doing so for 6 days, believe it or not and I had to take it with my Ipod. So yes that'll explain any and all crudeness. So yes if you feel the urge to criticise, just remember that, if you don't mind me saying (Sorry but I did put a lot of effort into this compared to all my other work)

User Image
Naw its fine. i personally couldn't do much better, (broken drawing hand) Ill put it in but some advice if you want to try again i woulds say trace the image of some armour then add a head. just my opinion though.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 am
Now where would be the skill in that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 am
WalrusM3
Now where would be the skill in that?
you would still draw the head silly XP  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 am
Yes, but the power armour is something that was new to me and wanted to see if I could actually manage it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:55 am
WalrusM3
Yes, but the power armour is something that was new to me and wanted to see if I could actually manage it.
Fair enough. but i still say reference material is best for that sort of thing.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 am
ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:37 am
Asmondai
ninja ninja
*Sips ale from a mighty guilded tankard behind the monistary*
Yup....  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:54 am
Orkronos
Asmondai
ninja ninja
Yup....

Yep.....

[Insert] Resident evil 1´s Yeah? Yeah, yeah-joke here [/Insert]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 am
Asmondai
Orkronos
Asmondai
ninja ninja
Yup....

Yep.....

Yup *orders survotour to top me off.*
Man Us Astarties sure can drink alot.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:41 am
Orkronos
Asmondai
Orkronos
Asmondai
ninja ninja
Yup....

Yep.....

Yup *orders survotour to top me off.*
Man Us Astarties sure can drink alot.

That´s nothing, you should see the Space Wolfs.
Man, they can party alot and hard. o.o"  
Roleplaying Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces