Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Divination - Lesson Posted-ish... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House Head-Count!
Gryffindor!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hufflepuff!
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Ravenclaw!
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Slytherin!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 am
I don't see any problem with that!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm

RP Name: Kamalia-Mingan Phelps
Year: 7th yr
House: Slytherin

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Thank you to all who have enrolled, so far.
If you know anyone else who would like to take Divination classes,
tell them to hurry and sign up today.
Because I won't be accepting students after midnight tonight (Pacific Standard Time).
3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 am
Alright, so, I waited an extra hour to cut off enrollment, just in case.
Unfortunately, I have not finished writing all of the lessons yet,
and I don't want to post one, if I don't have all of them, you know?
This is further exasperated by the fact that I have my own homework to work on
and I'm sick with a head-cold.
sweatdrop
I wish I could say that I can have all the lessons up by tomorrow,
but it's much more likely that I'll have them up by midnight on Wednesday.
I apologize most sincerely for any problems this might cause anyone.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:26 am
In the mean-time,
let's get some conversation going, shall we?
I'll do this by giving you an extra credit assignment!
I'll give 1 extra credit point for each question answered.
Remember, for this assignment only, to post your answers here.
Credit will not be given to PM's.

Extra Credit Assignment
Post Here In This Thread:
1. Your astrological sign. (since most people tend to know theirs, and if you don't it's fairly easy to find online)
2. Your favorite form of Divination (even if you have no idea how it works) and why it's you're favorite.
3. ((this one's a bit more of randomness just for me))What is your favorite Gaia item that you own? If there an item you don't own that you want more than any other? What is it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 am
1. Your astrological sign: I'm a Cancer.
2. Your favorite form of Divination: Tarot Card reading because I think it's cool how you can determine one's fate by designs on a card.
3. ((this one's a bit more of randomness just for me))What is your favorite Gaia item that you own? If there an item you don't own that you want more than any other? What is it?
A: The item that I love most that I own is my Nightmare Crown because it makes me a dark king and the item I want most of all is Scarlet Mist for the cool eye effect.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Well, i am a pisces
I enjoy teacups, (actually know how)
favorite gaia item is imaginary friend
but i want seracila pendant more than anything yep yep

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:30 pm
1. Your astrological sign. (since most people tend to know theirs, and if you don't it's fairly easy to find online)

In the western zodiac, I am a Pisces. In the Chinese zodiac, I am a Monkey and my element is Yang Metal.

2. Your favorite form of Divination (even if you have no idea how it works) and why it's you're favorite.

I've dabbled in casting runes, but my favorite form of Divination is card reading. Specifically with the Ancient(tm) Discordian Tarot Deck. It never fails to give an entertaining reading.

That's a tough one. I have a TON of items. But I think I have to say it's my Chess Hat. The thing is incredibly versatile and it's SO me.

As for an item that I don't have that I want more than any other? Not really. I don't usually go for big ticket items in the millions, and between the free Gaia Cash for watching the adverts and the material worth I have I can pretty much always get the few items I want as they come out.

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:34 pm
Mylian

In the western zodiac, I am a Pisces. In the Chinese zodiac, I am a Monkey and my element is Yang Metal.

I've dabbled in casting runes, but my favorite form of Divination is card reading. Specifically with the Ancient(tm) Discordian Tarot Deck. It never fails to give an entertaining reading.

That's a tough one. I have a TON of items. But I think I have to say it's my Chess Hat. The thing is incredibly versatile and it's SO me.

As for an item that I don't have that I want more than any other? Not really. I don't usually go for big ticket items in the millions, and between the free Gaia Cash for watching the adverts and the material worth I have I can pretty much always get the few items I want as they come out.

Hey fellow classmate don't forget your house colors smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Thank you all very much for your extra credit. Unfortunately, I've had way too much homework to finish all my lessons. But I'm planning to spend most of tomorrow and all of Friday working on them. So I should have them up by Friday night. Feel free to continue posting the extra credit assignment, if you have not already.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 pm
I am a leo, I was born in the year of the pig and my element is fire.

I am curious about palm reading because I just have always wanted to learn how.

My favorite Gaia item is my sword king because I just think its awesome. An item I want is a gothic veil.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:38 pm
1. Your astrological sign.
I am a Virgo
2. Your favorite form of Divination (even if you have no idea how it works) and why it's you're favorite. I have also always been fascinated by palm reading! Have you ever seen someone read a skull? It's crazy!
3. ((this one's a bit more of randomness just for me))What is your favorite Gaia item that you own? If there an item you don't own that you want more than any other? What is it? Oh my, I homestly have no clue! Of what I own, I love my wings smile (see avi)

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:42 pm
I'm a Capricorn biggrin

Hmmmmm, not sure, Tarot cards sound the most interesting, but I've had exprience with any type of Divination before.

My guitar of demona, I always have it equipped whenever I make a new avi...sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm
Syreyn
Have you ever seen someone read a skull? It's crazy!

That's phrenology. It's actually not nearly as old as palmistry, seeing its height really only in the past few centuries.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm
Mylian

It's actually not nearly as old as palmistry, seeing its height really only in the past few centuries.

That's so cool, I had no idea! It's funny how things progress.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff