Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Forest .::{Open and Accepting}::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:20 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal looked over at SunHi. "Well for one thing, we explained to each other our capabilities and our limits. For another, a giant troll and some demons just showed up, so you know, you might want to start moving." She pulled what looked like a flashlight from her belt. She slid her thumb up the side and a purple glow snaked around the hilt. A white beam laced with color grew from the hilt. She leaped forward and sliced through one of the demons as it attempted to stab Roda in the back. It dissolved into millions of multicolored particles and floated off into the sky.

((I was wondering what happened to you. I understand. I have the same problem. Just do your best. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda growled as her sixth sense alerted her of danger. She pulled out a pocket knife from the holder that was strapped to her thigh and leaped backwards, landing on her feet at the back of a demon's neck, and stabbed it killing it instantly. She let the corpse fall and slid off it. Turning to Crystal, she let her purple wings sprout from her back. "How about taking flight? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to carry us away from here", she suggested. Though it seemed like her carrying them away would be away from danger, she felt as though there was something that was waiting for them.

((Ooc: How about one of us makes a second profile as an antagonist? We can really keep the RP up like that. Oh and I'm sorry for the late reply... I've been busy lately with school))  

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal nodded uneasily. "Ok, but let's not go too far from them. I don't want them straying into town, and I want to see where they're going. This isn't some random romp."

((I'll get right on that! I've been meaning to, but I haven't had much time because of school as well.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda nodded as her hand reached for her purple left wing pulling out a few feathers. She scattered them over to the others and they enlarged in size big enough for a person to sit upon. "I doubt they'll attack us if we're above them. I'm used to areal combat so I can take care of them should they attack us", she said just before taking flight. She flew just above the trees with little effort; her purple wings emitting a sparkle of sort when they flapped.

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal nodded and knelt upon a feather, tugging SunHi down onto another. She watched as one of the demons stopped and looked around, searching for something. When it looked up and pointed, making an odd screeching sound, Crystal realized it had been looking for the source of the sparkling. At the first's sound, all of the rest of the demons looked up and screeched as well. The two forward-most demons prodded the giant troll until it began to swing its fists madly through the air, narrowly missing the girls. As the troll nearly clipped the three, the demons seemed to cheer. Somewhere far away, a man chuckled as he watched the scene through a mirror.

((I sent my other profile to Teto. Now we just need to wait for her to get on and approve it before I can start using my evil character.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:51 am
Roda Knight
User Image
"Urgh, can't you give us a break?!", Roda growled at the troll before backing up and rushing forward. As she approached it, she pulled out her knife and scarred the troll with full force. The troll screeched and staggered back as Roda returned. "Follow me. I know a place where we can go", she replied flying away towards the mountains. There was a cave that she'd made her home in the mountains nearby. She knew it was safe for her to be there. But still she couldn't help but think that something was after them. She shivered at the thought.

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal frowned downwards at the creatures. She had a bad feeling about leaving them to wander through the forest. Moving closer to a tree, she jumped off her feather and landed on a branch. Placing a hand against the trunk, she slowly drew away, pulling out a human form. Lifting the limp body in her arms, she pulled from her chest a silvery orb and placed it in the body's chest, then breathed into it's parted lips. The form started to life, and the features quickly became those of Crystal. After receiving a nod from the copy, Crystal re-boarded her feather and caught up with the others. She'd be able to watch everything through the copy, and now felt fine about leaving.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda landed on her feet just outside her cave. "We should be safe here... at least for now", she said walking in as her wings retracted behind her. She ruffled her short silver hair and leaned against the walls of the cave. "It isn't much. But it's home. It's my territory. This was why I was cautious of the two of you being so close", she said sitting down and motioning them to come in. "Oh... and sorry about that", she said scratching the back of her head.

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:46 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
"It's fine. Quick thinking in the midst of a battle is always useful." She spread her hands and concentrated. A faint image appeared shimmering in the air before her, growing more visible the more she concentrated. She didn't need to do this for herself, but she thought the others would want to see. "This is the view from the Astral Drop I made - my copy. We can see what's going on with her." As she looked into the image, she could see that the demons were still jeering after the girls. Suddenly they turned as if on signal and prodded the ogre forward again, and they went crashing through the forest. While she did that, a fly flew in the mouth of the cave and hovered near the roof. Unbeknownst to the girls, it had followed them from the scene and was watching them, with a second pair of eyes watching from their seat far from the spot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda watched everything that the clone was watching whilst sitting on a rock. Seeing the demons turn and go into the forest gave her a sense of relief that at least won't be going into the city. But still... first impression; the demons were stupid, thick- headed lumps who only followed. Regardless, Roda couldn't help but feel a little worried. "Crystal... those demons seem to be following someone's orders. Could it be that someone's after us?", she finally asked the question that was bugging her for a while. Her eyes flickered around the cave.

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal frowned. "If someone is, they weren't doing so until just now. That had to be a chance meeting. Otherwise, the demons would be trying to find us instead of heading in the opposite direction. Still, I think we need to be careful. Someone's not going to be happy that we killed some of their demons." In the dark room, there was a chuckle, and a button pressed. The fly buzzed in response and flew out of the cave. The chuckle became a curse as a bird swallowed the fly. "Worthless. No matter," the voice was deep and rich, flowing smoothly through the darkness, "I have a new target to entertain me."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 pm
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda said nothing for a while. She ran her fingers through her hair and let out a frustrated sigh. Her sense of hearing picked up a roar dangerously close to the cave and her head bolted up in response. "What the heck was that?!", she asked to no one in particular as she walked to the mouth of the cave only to see a winged figure approaching them. She looked closely at it and realised that it was one of her kind; a phoenix. "Whoever this enemy is, they have a lot of power in their army. It's rare that a phoenix will be fighting for someone", she said running towards the edge of the cave and jumping off only to fly up again in her true form.

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal followed Roda to the mouth of the cave, letting the image dissolve.Swinging her arms in a circle, she gathered air around her and formed a tornado beneath her, propelling her into the sky just behind Roda. "Is there any way of speaking to them? Trying to get through to them?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:17 pm
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda's purple hues flickered to Crystal for a minute before turning to the crimson phoenix in front of her ready to fight. "It's possible... but phoenixes are very stubborn. I doubt that this one is concious as to what he is doing", her voice didn't sound human at all. Probably because she wasn't. She paused for a moment examining the phoenix in front of her. "I can tell that it's possessed. There has to be some sort of mark linking it to it possessor. We need to find that and remove it", she responded launching herself towards it. The other phoenix responded with a screech and a flap of its wings sending blades of wind towards the girls. Roda, in turn, flapped her wings with great force sending bladed of her own towards them.

cozzie livs

Egg

Iradesca

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal brought her arms up as the blades of wind came rushing at them, bringing the tornado up over her head and creating a wall of air in front of Roda. She dropped both when Roda sent her own volley of wind blades in reply. Moving as quickly as she could, Crystal shape-shifted into a hawk and darted in between the two and up under the wings of the other phoenix. "What kind of mark am I looking for?" she called to Roda.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff