Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
[[Writer Chat!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silverdreams92

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
silverdreams92
I finally got rid of my writer's block with my current fanfic. Writing the end of it helped me flesh out what happens between the current point and the end a lot. Thanks for telling me about that, Ren.

I also have a bit of an idea for a twincest fanfic, that I'll probably start working on sometime this week. =)

Yay!

-sigh- The worst part of writing fics is waiting for your beta reader to get back to you.

It really is. My cousin is my beta, and he takes forever. I'm very critical of my writing, so the entire time I'm waiting for him, I freak out and think he hated it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 pm
silverdreams92
[Ren The Ryoko]
silverdreams92
I finally got rid of my writer's block with my current fanfic. Writing the end of it helped me flesh out what happens between the current point and the end a lot. Thanks for telling me about that, Ren.

I also have a bit of an idea for a twincest fanfic, that I'll probably start working on sometime this week. =)

Yay!

-sigh- The worst part of writing fics is waiting for your beta reader to get back to you.

It really is. My cousin is my beta, and he takes forever. I'm very critical of my writing, so the entire time I'm waiting for him, I freak out and think he hated it.

Sigh. I wrote this SUPER fast little Neville/Hannah fic that was supposed to be a one day project and it's taken the beta reader over 2 days to get back to me so far. sad

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

silverdreams92

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
silverdreams92
[Ren The Ryoko]
silverdreams92

Yay!

Sigh. I wrote this SUPER fast little Neville/Hannah fic that was supposed to be a one day project and it's taken the beta reader over 2 days to get back to me so far. sad

Ugh, I know how that is. Someone didn't get back to me for two weeks after I sent them a one-shot I wrote. She didn't give an explanation or anything, either. stressed

I'm probably not going to ask my cousin to beta any of my other fanfics. He's not as into the series as I am, and since my next one is probably going to be pretty smutty, I doubt he'd even agree to read it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 pm
silverdreams92
[Ren The Ryoko]
silverdreams92
[Ren The Ryoko]
silverdreams92

Yay!

Ugh, I know how that is. Someone didn't get back to me for two weeks after I sent them a one-shot I wrote. She didn't give an explanation or anything, either. stressed

I'm probably not going to ask my cousin to beta any of my other fanfics. He's not as into the series as I am, and since my next one is probably going to be pretty smutty, I doubt he'd even agree to read it.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
Luckily, my boyfriend is at least willing to beta my smut.

God damn. Every time I see a new mail notification I'm like "Ooo! Beta reader? Pottermore?!" And it's always stupid crap.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 am

Ok, that's it. If I don't have an email by noon, I'm just going to post it. I had my boyfriend look over it already. - . -;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 pm
<******** my beta reader.
I'm just posting that fic already.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 pm

So....in this Scorpius/James fic I'm writing...

I want to have a scene where Hugo Weasley and Lysander Scamander try to cheer Scorpius up by taking him to the kitchens and smoking him out.
But just having them smoke weed seems kind of...non-magical.
But trying to write some "magic weed" alternative feels...silly.

I don't know what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 pm
Hey guys! Remember before when I mentioned how I was writing a Next Gen slash with James and Scorpius?

Ta-Da! Chapter 1

The Problem with Potters

Being with James was simple. Aggravating at times, but simple. Not a lot of talking involved most of the time, and lots of touching, and kissing, and other wonderfully distracting actions that helped let Scorpius forget the nagging annoyance of being in love with his best friend.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7412255/1/

Warnings: This is rated M for lemon scenes.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:41 pm

The Problem with Potters
Chapter 2(/3) complete
Rated M

James II/Scorpius (Some Albus/Scorpius)

Being with James was simple. Not a lot of talking involved most of the time, and lots of touching, and kissing, and other wonderfully distracting actions that helped let Scorpius forget the nagging annoyance of being in love with his best friend J.S.P/SM

Chapter 1

**NEW: Chapter 2**

Fanworks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas