Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
[[[Fanfic Prompt Challenge thread!!!! ]]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 pm
Someone should totally give me a prompt. I want to write something short and fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm
Ren: Write any pairing you want, but must involve a pineapple, Tolstoy, and the Twins, past or present!  

Flayre The Pyro Girl

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm
Flayre The Pyro Girl
Ren: Write any pairing you want, but must involve a pineapple, Tolstoy, and the Twins, past or present!

Oh my....-brainstorms ideas-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:56 pm
Unfortunately, my laptop is giving me fits, and so, here is the slightly fluffy H/D in Harry's Auror Office:

“Potter!”

Harry Potter, former Boy-Who-Lived, current Head Auror for the Ministry of Magic under Minister Hermione Granger, looked up in sharp irritation at the rather irate blonde who had just slammed his office door open.

“What, Malfoy?” Was the grudging reply to the sharp, shrill call of his name. “What have I done this time to send you flying in here all in a pickle?”

Draco Malfoy, former Death Eater, current rival of one Harry Potter and owner and editor-in-chief of the newly-reformed Daily Prophet, stalked into the cluttered office, robes sweeping out behind him and causing more files to flutter precariously at their three-foot perches. “This!” He roared, spreading a column of writing ten inches thick and nearly twelve wide across the little bare spot that was visible desk. “Who interviewed you for this article?” The Malfoy heir leaned across the desk, hands planted wide as he attempted to loom over Harry Potter.

Harry, returning his eyes to the file he was perusing, simply said, “Luna,” as if it explained everything. And in truth, it did explain everything that Malfoy could have wanted to know. Luna would always know what was going on in Harry Potter’s world, and had taken it upon herself to be a new, more factual, Rita Skeeter. But in a good way, of course. Maybe. One never really could tell with Luna, after all.

“Why did you answer her questions? Was this not supposed to be a secret? Merlin’s beard Potter, how are you still alive if you go blabbering everything to reporters?” Malfoy looked about to tear his prized blond hair from his head as Harry reached up and stroked his cheek.

“Shush, love, she’s always known. Just as most of the Wizarding World has known about us since Christmas two years ago.” Harry gave his upset lover a small smile, silently willing Draco to remove himself from Harry’s office before something happened. “It’s not very bad, Draco, just an official notice of my ‘Coming Out Party’ if you will. You’ll notice you’re not mentioned by name; Luna and I agreed that we’d try to keep you out of it unless you wanted it to be known.”

“That does not explain how this article was written, edited, revised, and approved until it came to my desk for final approval and printing. Without. My. Knowledge!”

Harry scoffed. “Of course it does, Draco. I’ve tried to ask you about it for the best part of three weeks, and you kept dodging me about it, so I gave Luna the go-ahead. Now, really, will you calm down? You’re nearly Gryffindor red at the moment.” The light, so casually gleaming in Harry’s eyes, was missed by the man standing in front of him. Which would not bode well for Draco, in the imminent future, given Harry’s direction of thought.

“I demand reimbursement, Potter, for keeping me in the dark until Loony Lovegood’s story showed up on my desk today!” Draco was but a cenitmetre short of stomping his foot like a spoiled child when his lover rose from the seat behind the desk and circled around to him.

“Really, Draco? You want reimbursement? Well, then, since I’ve ‘kept you in the dark,’ what say we shine some light on the subject?” With a quick wave of his hand, Harry had lifted the blinds over his windows, allowing brilliant July sunshine to cascade into the office and across a now-naked Draco Malfoy. Draco, who tended to forget that his boyhood school rival had learned quite a bit on binding wandlessly, could only stare in mute shock--and a little fury, as well-- as Harry stripped himself slowly and moved to his lover, never bothering to erect a Silencing Charm. It was how they had been found out two Christmases ago, anyway. No need for secrecy now.  

Flayre The Pyro Girl

RaeVan87

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:10 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
iLady Mei Mizukage
[Ren The Ryoko]
iLady Mei Mizukage
[Ren The Ryoko]
iLady Mei Mizukage

mrgreen I'm glad you liked it! I always picture Reg to be shy and more quiet than anything else....

That's basically spot on for my Regulus. Though only a select few people get to see that quiet side.

Of course! He is a good actor in my mind, he can act like the rest of his family when he isn't!

<.< At the risk of looking like an attention whore, you should read my James/Regulus fanfic.
Because we seem to have the same mental image of Reg.

Will go do that now!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6233107/1/Dream_Walking_in_Deserts
smile

It's late, but I'm definitely going to read that in the morning. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Prompt: Any pairing. Pineapple. Tolstoy

I wrote an odd thing today. XDD I'm not sure why I picked Fred/Luna of all things. But here we go.
X x x

“Boredom; the desire for desires”. Fred had read that once, written at the beginning of one of Percy's pretentious books and, despite the rest of the book being too dull bear, that quote had stuck with him. It was from some Muggle name Tolstoy.

It was true.
Fred was bored.
He desired desire.
It's an awful thing to be a 4th year and be bored.

He was laying on the front lawn, sweating in the sun, letting it warm his skin and fizzle in his brain. He was trying to think, and he always thought better when he was slightly uncomfortable. George was sitting in the shade just a few feet away, drinking lemonade, trying to help him brainstorm. George was good at taking his wild, insane ideas and making them work, but that was only productive when Fred HAD wild, insane ideas.

"Georgie, I'm bored." Fred groaned.

"Yeah, I know Fred."

"No, I mean I'm REALLY bored."

"I know Fred."

"But George, I'm-"

"Bored. Yes. You told me, Fred." George said and laughed. "Look, stay here. I'm going to get another drink." His twin said and stood up, heading back towards the castle.

It was quiet by the lake for a moment. It was very nearly summer, and it was hot, and so most of his fellow students were hiding in the far cooler castle. He closed his eyes, trying to think of something to avoid his horrible burden, some desire that he could latch on to. Some idea, something, some PERSON that he could desire, that was what he needed.

"Well hello there." There was a soft voice hovering above him. Fred cracked his eyes open to see a blurry blond shape form above him. "Are you quite alright?"

"...Loony Luna?" Fred said, sitting up slowly. All the blood rushed to his head, making his slightly dizzy. Luna was a few years younger than him, and weird as could be. Fred only really knew her passingly.

"Hello. You're Fred Weasley." She said and sat next to him. "I'm sorry if I interrupted a thought. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. You weren't moving." Her voice was far away and dreamy.

"No, it's fine...uh...." Fred shook his head slightly. "Is that...a pine apple?" He asked. Yes, the girl was in fact hold a whole, unsliced, pineapple in her arms.

"Why yes. My father says that they are most helpful at keeping away the scurvy." Luna said and held it out to him. "Would you like to share it with me?"

Fred could help but smile at that. For some reason, he no longer felt bored.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:19 pm
Flayre The Pyro Girl
Unfortunately, my laptop is giving me fits, and so, here is the slightly fluffy H/D in Harry's Auror Office:

“Potter!”

Harry Potter, former Boy-Who-Lived, current Head Auror for the Ministry of Magic under Minister Hermione Granger, looked up in sharp irritation at the rather irate blonde who had just slammed his office door open.

“What, Malfoy?” Was the grudging reply to the sharp, shrill call of his name. “What have I done this time to send you flying in here all in a pickle?”

Draco Malfoy, former Death Eater, current rival of one Harry Potter and owner and editor-in-chief of the newly-reformed Daily Prophet, stalked into the cluttered office, robes sweeping out behind him and causing more files to flutter precariously at their three-foot perches. “This!” He roared, spreading a column of writing ten inches thick and nearly twelve wide across the little bare spot that was visible desk. “Who interviewed you for this article?” The Malfoy heir leaned across the desk, hands planted wide as he attempted to loom over Harry Potter.

Harry, returning his eyes to the file he was perusing, simply said, “Luna,” as if it explained everything. And in truth, it did explain everything that Malfoy could have wanted to know. Luna would always know what was going on in Harry Potter’s world, and had taken it upon herself to be a new, more factual, Rita Skeeter. But in a good way, of course. Maybe. One never really could tell with Luna, after all.

“Why did you answer her questions? Was this not supposed to be a secret? Merlin’s beard Potter, how are you still alive if you go blabbering everything to reporters?” Malfoy looked about to tear his prized blond hair from his head as Harry reached up and stroked his cheek.

“Shush, love, she’s always known. Just as most of the Wizarding World has known about us since Christmas two years ago.” Harry gave his upset lover a small smile, silently willing Draco to remove himself from Harry’s office before something happened. “It’s not very bad, Draco, just an official notice of my ‘Coming Out Party’ if you will. You’ll notice you’re not mentioned by name; Luna and I agreed that we’d try to keep you out of it unless you wanted it to be known.”

“That does not explain how this article was written, edited, revised, and approved until it came to my desk for final approval and printing. Without. My. Knowledge!”

Harry scoffed. “Of course it does, Draco. I’ve tried to ask you about it for the best part of three weeks, and you kept dodging me about it, so I gave Luna the go-ahead. Now, really, will you calm down? You’re nearly Gryffindor red at the moment.” The light, so casually gleaming in Harry’s eyes, was missed by the man standing in front of him. Which would not bode well for Draco, in the imminent future, given Harry’s direction of thought.

“I demand reimbursement, Potter, for keeping me in the dark until Loony Lovegood’s story showed up on my desk today!” Draco was but a cenitmetre short of stomping his foot like a spoiled child when his lover rose from the seat behind the desk and circled around to him.

“Really, Draco? You want reimbursement? Well, then, since I’ve ‘kept you in the dark,’ what say we shine some light on the subject?” With a quick wave of his hand, Harry had lifted the blinds over his windows, allowing brilliant July sunshine to cascade into the office and across a now-naked Draco Malfoy. Draco, who tended to forget that his boyhood school rival had learned quite a bit on binding wandlessly, could only stare in mute shock--and a little fury, as well-- as Harry stripped himself slowly and moved to his lover, never bothering to erect a Silencing Charm. It was how they had been found out two Christmases ago, anyway. No need for secrecy now.

This is AWESOME. XDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:35 am
I would have posted mine here but it's to long xD  

Eriis Discord

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 am
Prompt suggestion: Draco Malfoy attends an unlikely funeral for someone who died in the war  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 am
Prompt suggestion: 6th year Scorpius and Albus are best friends. They've been put in detention together. James had an unlikely turn around a few years ago and was made a prefect. He's watching them. smile lol (I personally like Albus/James/Scorpius slash but I know not everyone does/will)  

tfwbtr

Fanworks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces