Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
What Do You think of my Avi Art? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:07 pm
Rin Vocaloid Maka Meister
FragileHeart19

Ha,Really???? It must be something sisters do then.

Haha, yeah, must be! She doesn't do it as much, now, but when she was younger she was bad about it.

Luckyyyy,My sister....Even though its been 4 years...she still does it...

Oh, goodness x.x that must be so annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:09 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

Haha, yeah, must be! She doesn't do it as much, now, but when she was younger she was bad about it.

=w= Mhmm it is....i have 3 sisters who are all....the same....its a good thing that right now..they're at the grandparents for the rest of Summer.  

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

=w= Mhmm it is....i have 3 sisters who are all....the same....its a good thing that right now..they're at the grandparents for the rest of Summer.

Hahaha, isn't that the greatest?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:19 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

You betcha!!!! Now its quiet ;3 Well somewhat...It is until the stinking big brother brings his annoying (i didn't want to swear) girlfriend over....(hate her...hate her... With burning passion!)  

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

You betcha!!!! Now its quiet ;3 Well somewhat...It is until the stinking big brother brings his annoying (i didn't want to swear) girlfriend over....(hate her...hate her... With burning passion!)

Bahaha, I see...yeah, siblings' partners can be super annoying or evil. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:35 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

Bahaha, I see...yeah, siblings' partners can be super annoying or evil. XD

>=o It'd be heaven if she was just super annoying! BUT NO! Shes such a B*tchy-Stupid-Cruel-Teasing-Cheater!!!! All she does is complain and whine and take mine and his stuff!! I swear....If she doesn't clean herself up...She might go missing one day......She'll go missing and i'll go to jail. =/ HATE HER WITH BURNING PASSION! i liked his old girlfriend better...at least she was nice and ACTUALLY pretty...sheesh...  

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 pm
I think it looks awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:56 pm

>=o It'd be heaven if she was just super annoying! BUT NO! Shes such a B*tchy-Stupid-Cruel-Teasing-Cheater!!!! All she does is complain and whine and take mine and his stuff!! I swear....If she doesn't clean herself up...She might go missing one day......She'll go missing and i'll go to jail. =/ HATE HER WITH BURNING PASSION! i liked his old girlfriend better...at least she was nice and ACTUALLY pretty...sheesh...

Oh, snap! =o you're pretty defensive about it, huh? Hehe  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 pm
FragileHeart19

=w= Nah its just a....'sore'...subject when talking about siblings.....'girlfriends'.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 pm
FragileHeart19

=w= Nah its just a....'sore'...subject when talking about siblings.....'girlfriends'.....

Ah, I see....well, I understand. My sis has picked some doozies in the past x.x  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:13 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

did they ever take your stuff..like lets say...An Ipod...or some clothes..and never give it back? =.='''''''  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

did they ever take your stuff..like lets say...An Ipod...or some clothes..and never give it back? =.='''''''

Not a chance. Her exes were never my size, my clothes wouldn't have fit them. Plus, I never had an Ipod. Heh...  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

Not a chance. Her exes were never my size, my clothes wouldn't have fit them. Plus, I never had an Ipod. Heh...

No fair!! My clothes were,and still are like three sizes too small yet she TRIES to wear them!! And as for my Ipod...Darn stupid lady took it after i called her a ****-**** whew good thing that didn't show... =w=  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

No fair!! My clothes were,and still are like three sizes too small yet she TRIES to wear them!! And as for my Ipod...Darn stupid lady took it after i called her a ****-**** whew good thing that didn't show... =w=

Oh, wow x.x poor thing!  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19
FragileHeart19

Oh, wow x.x poor thing!

-sigh- I wish he didn't pick such a dou-....'interesting'...girl. Why are people so blind.Oh well,Whining and complaining isn't gonna help (no matter how much i wish it did)  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff