Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 200/200

╔══════════════════════════════╗
"I don't know what bukijutsu styles I would like to learn. Maybe we could go to the dojo and you could show me the two styles you're gonna master." Kaito looked down at Zain and shook his head. He then looked at Riku to see what her reaction to his question would be.
╚══════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

He shrugged at yer question, not really knowing why he put sake in it. "Wouldn't you guys like to know." He teased the boy because it seemed like he had a crush on the girl.(3 out of 5)

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku grinned and stood sharply, sliding one foot back and gripping her katana's handle "Why go to the dojo? We can spar here!" she proposed, still grinning. She hadn't fought anyone in a long time and this would be the first time she'd fight with her sword. She glanced at Zain "Keep your secret then. Maybe you're just a silly monk."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 pm

User Image
[Nikon Weiss]
♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦

» He felt his shoulders ripple with anxiety. Immediately so when the girl named Rikuto came to stand by them. He didn't quite answer at first when she asked of their distinction in shinobi class. He was too busy sipping a cup of Hakemoto's weird a** concoction. But then he grew sick of it since there wasn't enough to go on. He carefully returned the cup to Zain and started a finger on the cap of his wineskin.

He noticed in their conversation, that a few eyes were skirted to the girl. At least, from one susceptible individual. He glanced at her and understood why. He almost looked away, until he saw her shiver. He raised a sarcastic brow. She did seem to be wearing less for cold weather. Why hadn't any of them offered her a garb or anything? Especially the boy known as Kaito Hatake, who seemed to fancy the girl. Nikon raised his hand towards Riku, gestering her to come forward since she was still standing. His other hand searched in his bag until he found a vermillion checkered poncho. His tone was spoiled, but slightly nervous in a way while he was referring to a girl.

"It's cold.. His tea certainly won't warm you." He said, hardly even facing Rikuto but rather dryly staring at Kaito. Almost taunting him in a way that wasn't really true. He then sensed her shift in movement. A sword? So she was a bukijutsu user, like these two.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito glared at the other man[Nikon]. He then looked at Riku. "So, you want to spar eh." He thought about that for a moment. "I'll spar with you." He grinned a little. Kaito took off his robe and handed it to Riku, just in case she didn't want the poncho.
((Shut up...I was getting to that.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Shaking her head, Riku held a hand up to refuse the poncho and robe "Thank you both for the offer but I'm not cold. Some snow melted down the back of my shirt is all." she drew her sword and stepped back with one leg, almost going down on one knee. But before her knee touched the snow she kicked off, powerful legs shooting her over a dozen feet in the air. Her katana was almost as long as she was tall and it came down with a hiss, cutting through the air and snow. She was using the blunt side and aimed at Kaito's shoulder In battle, the first to strike is given the upper hand.

Technique Used: Ryutisen (Dragon Hammer Strike)

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito used his robe to stop Riku's blade. "So unfair. I wasn't even ready." He was teasing her. With one fluid motion he unsheathed his tanto and jumped backwards. "Now lets get this started." Kaito got into a rough stance. He hasn't unsheathed his katana yet.
[You're probably gonna win. I know no jutsu at all]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku grabbed the robe and flung it aside, using the motion and the snow it stirred up to get ready for her next move "Not unfair. One should always be prepared once they've accepted a spar." she scolded, striking once more. She thrust her blade forward and the tip extended out sharply, almost like the metal was growing, flashing at his throat. The extension was made of chakra but would do the same damage.

Technique Used: Drying Pole

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

He swiped the empty cup and tea set, putting the plastic set in it's bag. "Then call me Monk guys, seems Zain is too formal anyway~" He was a bit tipsy but could still function properly...for now. Standing up he moved to not interfer with their spar and finish his style. "It's gonna take me a bit to finish this style..." "Have fun with your girlfriend Kaito!" He walked off to not be so close to the people he now knew. He had to finish the defensive part of stage three before going on to stage four.[4/5] He stood next to a snow covered bush as he took his blade out and undid the strap holding both swords together. "Hmm...hot tea? never thought to actually heat it up." He mumbled it to himself outloud. Holding his blades backwards as he spun around quickly at the bush. Wind rushed with his blades more then usual, he was using his wind chakra to cut the top of the snow covered bush off. Slipping his blades together and in it's sheeth.[5/5]
Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ]

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito moved his body to the side. His right shoulder got hit by her attack. "Good thing I took my robe off." With a sly grin Kaito ran forward, unsheathing his katana while he ran. Once he got closer, Kaito swung with the back of his katana, so that he wouldn't cut her. If she tried anything, Kaito would simply block it with his tanto.
[OOC:So evil, but I'm bored.]

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku frowned and ducked his attack easily "Why are you so slow? Your attacks aren't fluid at all." she shook her head and spun, her sheath coming up out of nowhere. She struck at his ribs, a blow hard enough to break bones "Haven't you studied any of your class attacks?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:50 pm

User Image
[Nikon Weiss]
♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦

» [[ Snow, snow snow~ ]]

He grinned a little at Kaito before looking away in an innocent fashion. Speaking of fashion, he honestly thought the poncho would win. An amused frown appeared over his face but he nodded in understanding and placed the bundle away. Poor man, she was disinterested. But either way, he was glad she hadn't accepted it, otherwise he would end up losing his precious design. He was crazy enough to offer it to a stranger anyways. Meanwhile, he should return to finishing his initial practice at hand now that these two were going to spar.

He barely stood up and Rikuto was already off rocketted up the sky. He instinctively dashed back his stump to collect his material, intending to stay there even as she landed down with her blade making the forthright move. He was unaware of what technique it was, but it was not something he would reckon with. Then he saw Kaito use his robe as a scapegoat to her technique. He thought it was both clever and reckless, for there were times when even the roughest of clothing material could not withstand a forged steel's edge. Nikon then frowned at that. Not only that, it was completely disrespectful to fashion, whether tastes be good or beyond yonder of repair. He barely contained his snicker at his excuse before resuming back to phase two.

[9/14] The shinobi retraced back at the vines and dried bark. He worked at tying it up again. The bang of pebbles and rocks he had was the practice of holding it in together. The sack would eventually fall apart, but for now, it was held together thanks to his random bandage. He set the timer to test it's durability once more.

[10/14] This time, he shut off the timer before it could even ring. He knew the rocky bandage would have to do. Also because it lasted that long stitched and webbed with his chakra and the shadow stitches. He raised the bag by it's scruff of extra skin and shook it. Some silt slipped from the bag but it passed the grade. The bark and vines did all right and supported it's bulk even when the weight was heavy.

[11/14] He looked around a bush for some sprigs and squatted to pull them out. He winced as one deliberate root scraped his palms. It wasn't a big deal at the moment so he would manage. However, he was hit with the idea of using his new injury to his advantage. The cut was lengthy but not deep. He would then pick up some bits of tattered spruce buried within the snow and a bit of fern. They were clumped on together and over his hand.

[12/14] He waited. He naturally casted a few more lines of jagged shadow stitching to ensure they stick together and remain on his palm. He was welcoming back his patience while studying it. Time was passing and he knew it would last. He held back a yawn until he saw the flimsy leaves curl out of their frozen state. He assumed that with how stiff they were in the snow, they would last to be rigid but he was wrong. The warmth in his hand did quickly to rid of it's hardness.

[13/14] He peeled off the leaves, one by one. The stitches were dispersing away as he ripped them apart. The fern and stem funnels were then cut off, weakened from it's strain. He left the bushes and set himself over a tree. He sat himself on the branches.

[14/14]His eyes growing wary of the spar below along with the other practice session going on. Then his expression loosened from looking at the small canopy of these trees. He plucked out a couple of leaves after he dusted off the snow. And he repeated the entire process once more.
And for the final time, he successfully completed the bandage. The stems and leaves fell over the branch before being covetted once more under the snow. He knew that none of this actually required chakra, and they did indeed brandish without them.
[[Gantai No Jutsu: Bandage skill completed.]]

Nikon stayed behind, still squatting ontop of the tree branch. It gave him an excellent view. He had his eye on a certain intoxicated individual, mostly because his initial movements had worried him. But it seemed to change when the wind outlined the backdraft of his sword's movement. I always thought drunks were more of a danger to themselves when with arms.. But sadly, that only goes so far to prove it. He was fairly amused in one direction but still concerned over the other. He then looked over to the others.

He was half correct; the girl was definately a wolf in a rabbit's skin. She almost appeared to be dominating the sparring match. However, it was far from over, or so he saw.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito grinned. "Nope. I haven't learned anything but what I was taught in the Academy." With his tanto he blocked the girl's sheath. His tanto got stuck in it though. He kept his grip on it as he slashed downwards with the back of his katana. The only way should could block would be with her katana.
[Cioc:Though in all right, the Hatake are suppose to be faster then normal Ninja. They aren't in this guild for some reason.
Redera:Ya. I noticed.]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku spun, dragging her sheath with his tanto away. She continued moving, rolling up tightly and landed on the ground as his katana came down over her. She rolled onto her shoulders, easily avoiding his blade and she kicked up, her booted foot aiming right at his wrist. She'd rolled just so that she was practically under him and now he would be weaponless. At this close range there was no way she'd miss unless he let go of his katana. Her other foot kicked out at the katana and would send it skittering out of his grasp if he did manage to keep a grip on it and across the snow. Her free hand had a kunai in it and, from her position under him, slightly between his legs, she tapped the smaller blade against the inside of his legs "Clearly the academy is lacking in teach then or you didn't learn it correctly."

((Basically she just tucked and rolled under his attack then kicked his wrist and his katana to prevent him from attacking further. She also threw her sheath away with his tanto stuck in it so he's out of luck there. And she's got a kunai to his -cough- 'john' so he better be careful how he moves away from this one.
And I don't know what the Hatake are. I'm not a Naruto person. If they aren't in the guild, tho, I fail to that it would apply (;

@Red- Bulls eye with the wolf there missy. She's cute and shy with everything except fighting.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games