Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Silver wing boarding school for girls - open and accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace Trainer Rue

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

User Image
Aria Lin
User Image
Aria nodded slightly. "I am... new here." She said slowly. She picked herself up off the ground and gathered her sketchbook and writing journal off of the ground. "Is it really that obvious?" She asked quietly. Dusting herself off, she looked around for a place to sit. She saw a corner, and it looked comfy enough. To a point that it looked like it wanted her to take a nap. Sort of sneaking behind a table, she put her notebooks away and turned into her familiar white kitten. Well, familiar to her at least. The now huge bag trailing from the kittens neck, she stalked slowly over to the corner, and curled up in a ball.
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 am

User Image Jinxie Brown
Jinxie rolled her eyes again "there's a surprise, and yes, it is extremely obvious" she returned to disassembling and reassembling her whip "so you're a neko too huh? funny I've never been able to do that myself, not properly anyway, the only thing I'm good at is this" she spun the whip in her hands, which was now some kind of ray gun, Jinxie was surprised at herself, she felt strangely interested in this girl, and this girl hadn't ran away in terror yet, Jinxie had a habit of scaring away any living company, she felt like she was a magnet, a magnet with an opposite pole from the rest of the earth's inhabitants.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ace Trainer Rue

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 am

User Image
Aria Lin
User Image
"Wow," Aria laughed quietly. Her laugh came as more of a strange meow than an actual laugh. Aria closed her eyes, intending to go back to sleep, but the other neko girl commented on her transformation abilitys. "It's something my mom taugh me before she began working. I took years to get where I am now" Aria stated, standing up and using her nose to push her bag futher into the corner than laying on top of it. "What is your name?" Aria asked curiously, "Mine is Aria"
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 am

User Image Jinxie Brown
a small laugh escaped Jinxie's mouth my mother never did bother with thst kind of stuff, she spent more time trying to live without technology, she prefers organic to robotic, makes sense considering she can control plants, we never did see eye to eye" she tapped her metallic boots "broke her heart when she found out I was a technopath" she smirked "but she loves me really" she stretched "Aria, nice name, mine's Jinxie"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ace Trainer Rue

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm

User Image
Aria Lin
User Image
"Jinxie. That is a pretty name. Nice to meetchu." Deciding the talk was more interesting, Aria stood up and jumped onto a table. She than turned into her normal form, her legs dangling over the edge. Her bag was pulled with her when she jumped, so she pulled out her drawing notebook.Flipping to a blank page, she grabbed a penceil from her bag and began to doodle."Well at least your mom still loves you right?"
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:02 am

User Image Jinxie Brown
Jinxie laughed "yep" she giggled taking the whip apart and putting it back together again, it was practically building itself.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 am

User Image
Melody Rainforth
Melody entered her classroom carrying a rather large box full of sheet music. "I think that's enough for all my classes?" She set it down next to the powder blue piano in the corner of the room. She grinned triumphantly as she glanced around the room at the differant instraments in the cabnets. "I hope no one forgets their music folders. They're getting new music today."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 am

Galatea Silverwing

did you call my name, dear one?
I'm here
Galatea walked into the music classroom "afternoon, Melody" she said brightly, a calm smile gracing her features "I'm looking forward to hearing what you come up with for the Music lessons this year, Kendal's looking forward to it, she won't leave the Piano in the staff room alone for a minute!" she laughed.
I'm always here

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 am

User Image
Melody Rainforth
"Ah. Head Mistress, good afternoon. I just brought in some new sheet music for the students." Melody grinned as she opened the box and took out a bound stack of booklets for a song. "I hope can meet your expectations with the songs I chose."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am

Galatea Silverwing

I'm here
Galatea smiled "music to my ears" she figited with the sleeve of her shirt "I'm sorry to say we are going to have a bit of a late start this year, as we lack teachers to educate our students, many resigned last year, you know as well as I why the education of these young people is more vital than ever"
I'm always here

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm

User Image
                                      User Image
                                      ━━━━━━━━━

I'm ALIVE!
                                      I'm ALIVE! Oh, yeah
                                      Between the good and bad's where you'll find me
                                      Reaching for heaven
                                      I will fight
                                      And I'll sleep when I die
                                      I live, My life, ohh!

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Theli walks down the hallway of her school, listening to the music on her phone. Every now and then, the music would stop to say that she had a message. Theli never really texted anyone but one person. She would smile at everytext she got from him. The bad thing was, when ever she read his messages, she wouldn't see where she was walking. Poor girl. Theli was typing a reply when she ran into a wall." Oww..." Theli rubbed the place where it hurt the most, her nose. she looked around and began to walk towards the front door. As she got closer, she heard vocies on the other side of the door. She poked her head out to see four girls outside.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:42 am

User Image
Melody Rainforth
Melody nodded. She had seen many teachers resigning at the end of the year last year. "These girls aren't properly trained in their powers yet so it's our job to teach them. Correct?" She smiled warmly and thought for a second before walking towards the violin cabnet, but she tripped over a chair though she caught herself and stood like nothing happened and continued to take out a violin and began to prep it for playing.

Celestial Centaur Anon

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

Galatea Silverwing

I'm here
Galatea nodded "but I'm afraid if we stay short of staff, we won't be able to teach" she watched the music teacher tune the violin with interest, music was an amazing thing, whoever invented these instruments was a genius
I'm always here
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 am

User Image
Kendal McCarthy

Kendal cautiously pushed open the door to the music room "mother?" she looked around the room until she found who she was looking for, she walked in, ignoring the music teacher completely "mother, there are more girls here, very loud ones, I fear for the safety of my ears" she said in her smooth and unaccented, monotone voice, she fussed with the dirty (dubbed "creepy" by Jinxie) bunny plush she carried quite unceremoniously in her arms.

And I want a moment to be real
Want to touch things I don't feel
Wanna hold on and feel I belong

And how can the world want me to change
They're the ones that stay the same
They don't know me
'Cause I'm not here

And you see the things they never see
All you wanted - I could be
Now you know me
And I'm not afraid

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 pm

User Image

Claudia Dove

It was Claudia's first day at the school, she was nervous beyond belief. As she walked through the school she saw lots and lots of new faces. There were no familiar faces, she didn't want to reveal the powers she had. She hoped that no one would bother her, so she could prevent using her powers. Claudia was looking for the principal. Her name was Galatea Silverwing, Claudia looked for the lady who was in the brouchure of the school.
"Excuse me, do you know where Miss Silverwing could be?" Claudia asked a girl nearby. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff