Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Concession Stand! (Closed! See last Post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready to eat??
Yesss!!!
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
nooooo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

vivacious_red rolled 7 100-sided dice: 26, 86, 98, 22, 76, 20, 89 Total: 417 (7-700)

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 pm
((I hope this doesn't violate the posting without someone else posting in between rule... sweatdrop ))
Calliope happily skips up to the trolley with her Omnioculars tucked in her pocket from yesterday.

*rolls*

eek - idea - cool
"Uh oh a one!!-Oh wait, is that a seven??- Aww yeah......"
"Yes, I'll have another pair of OMNIOCULUARS please... " Calliope, being the child that she is, lines this pair up, also the wrong way around with the other pair to make things look EVEN FURTHER away, giggling, "Yes this should entertain me quite well for the next twelve hours or so.. whee "
(Roll 1/5)
Candy: Omnioculars (yum)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 pm
vivacious_red
Clover_IceQueen
HPGoG Trolley Witch
I am now open!

How do you roll dice?

When you post, at the bottom of the input box where you type your message there are two drop boxes, one labeled "Post Style:" and the other labeled "Post Action:" You want to click on the Post Action one, then the drop box will have 3 options: "None" "Roll Dice" or "Random Number." Select "Roll Dice" Make it have 100 sides (another drop box) and put in 7 for the number of dice. 3nodding Hope that helped!

Okay. What numbers are we aiming for?  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm
Clover_IceQueen
vivacious_red
Clover_IceQueen
HPGoG Trolley Witch
I am now open!

How do you roll dice?

When you post, at the bottom of the input box where you type your message there are two drop boxes, one labeled "Post Style:" and the other labeled "Post Action:" You want to click on the Post Action one, then the drop box will have 3 options: "None" "Roll Dice" or "Random Number." Select "Roll Dice" Make it have 100 sides (another drop box) and put in 7 for the number of dice. 3nodding Hope that helped!

Have you read the HPGoG Trolley With's posts on the first page of this topic? She gives a very nice list of what the numbers you roll will get you. (and she does it in much more clear and concise manner than I ever could) So I recommend giving her posts a look. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:00 pm
vivacious_red
Clover_IceQueen
vivacious_red
Clover_IceQueen
HPGoG Trolley Witch
I am now open!

How do you roll dice?

Have you read the HPGoG Trolley With's posts on the first page of this topic? She gives a very nice list of what the numbers you roll will get you. (and she does it in much more clear and concise manner than I ever could) So I recommend giving her posts a look. 3nodding

Already did, and I couldn't find it for the life of me sweatdrop  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:14 pm
Clover_IceQueen
vivacious_red
Clover_IceQueen

Alrighty then... I'll give it a shot... basically there isn't exactly a number that we're aiming for, mostly we just don't want to roll a number that has 1 or 5 as the second digit, because then we get minus 2 points and a piece of spoiled candy! But just about everything else is good. When you roll, simply go to the Trolley Lady's post that starts with "Since you have learned the rules, I'll teach you how to play!" and then see where your number lands... anything that is between 300 and 500 gets you a Licorice Wand, which is the most common. In any case, there are lots of people to help you out as you play, so if you're not sure what your number gets you, just ask and people will help you out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm
vivacious_red
Clover_IceQueen
vivacious_red
Clover_IceQueen

Alrighty then... I'll give it a shot... basically there isn't exactly a number that we're aiming for, mostly we just don't want to roll a number that has 1 or 5 as the second digit, because then we get minus 2 points and a piece of spoiled candy! But just about everything else is good. When you roll, simply go to the Trolley Lady's post that starts with "Since you have learned the rules, I'll teach you how to play!" and then see where your number lands... anything that is between 300 and 500 gets you a Licorice Wand, which is the most common. In any case, there are lots of people to help you out as you play, so if you're not sure what your number gets you, just ask and people will help you out.

yuck, I hate licorice! Lol okay. I think I got it. Thankies biggrin  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Hope Maxime Hagrid rolled 7 100-sided dice: 2, 77, 83, 100, 72, 43, 22 Total: 399 (7-700)

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Hope shuffles up to the trolley and gives those crazy a dice a roll
sweatdrop

"Hmmm.... Another Licorice Wand. I'll never catch up with Calliope at this rate..."
gonk

Roll: (1/5) [Day:2]
Candy: Licorice Wand

Yukina101 rolled 7 100-sided dice: 73, 11, 61, 64, 90, 5, 52 Total: 356 (7-700)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:01 pm
Chanell rolls the dice again seeking more candy.

"Bleh! Well, at least I'm already at the medic tent..."

Roll 1/5
Day: 2
Candy: Spoiled Sugar quill

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Faemint rolled 7 100-sided dice: 74, 35, 9, 31, 13, 92, 56 Total: 310 (7-700)

Faemint

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am
Lilli elf peeps nervously at the trolley...

"Well, I suppose one roll of the dice couldn't hurt...."

Roll: 1/5

Oh dear, on second thought, it could. eek

One spoiled sugar quill coming up for me... xp Yucky! Elf no likey!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 am
Hope Maxime Hagrid
I

EDIT:
Yay! A licorice wand!
((I love that image of the various wizarding candy, by the way. The wands are my favorite of them))
whee

((I know! Amber made it, and it's so great! Makes the thread look spiffy.))

IceeWitch

vivacious_red rolled 7 100-sided dice: 12, 37, 27, 13, 89, 19, 67 Total: 264 (7-700)

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:33 am
^I agree, that image is very spiffy. Brings the thread together nicely.
Calliope skips to the Trolley Lady, humming tunelessly.

*rolls*

Looks at the items on the cart for a moment. "Hmmm... Mi 'ol Daddo is quite fond of them" she points to a COCKROACH CLUSTER. "I've always been a bit curious, but he always manages to eat them all before I've had a chance at a go, so I think I'll try one of them then now tha I've got the chance."
(Roll 1/5)
Candy: Cockroach Cluster

Hope Maxime Hagrid rolled 7 100-sided dice: 75, 80, 29, 96, 98, 9, 98 Total: 485 (7-700)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:10 am
Hope cautiously walks up to the trolley and gives the dice a roll, her eyes clamped shut in anticipation.
sweatdrop
"Well, at least I'm not going back to the Hospital Wing this time."

Roll: (1/5) [day 3]
Candy: Licorice Wand

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 am
Hello everyone! heart
I am so pleased you're all enjoying my snacks, even the spoiled ones!

Business is a bit slow (too many people are focused on the game), so I am REMOVING one rule (at least for now). Right now you can post consecutive dice rolls, BUT remember, only five dice rolls per day.

Enjoy the snacks!
I also updated my sales, so if you'd like to see where you stand go ahead!

Riku Masen rolled 7 100-sided dice: 59, 77, 100, 42, 39, 91, 17 Total: 425 (7-700)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:20 pm
(I'm gone for a few days and so much has happen!)

Riku goes to the Trolley Witch to try her hand at some dice to get some candy!

Riku rolls the dice, and then picks out a licorice wand.

(Roll 1/5) Candy bought: Licorice Wand.

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Riku Masen rolled 7 100-sided dice: 68, 30, 13, 42, 26, 46, 8 Total: 233 (7-700)

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 pm
Riku goes to the Trolley Witch once again to roll the dice.

"I think I'll buy a Cockroach Cluster!"

(Roll 2/5) Candy bought: Cockroach Cluster

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas