Submit

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:37 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

kekeke. . . violent! yeah, i hope they fix their image soon.

come on choke them??? we are not monsters now. . . do what the japanese do and make them jump off a school building yes. . keke. .. maybe i am alittle bit crazy. . hey. . kagen no tsuki did not end how i wanted to so i have to see alittle bit of suicide somewhere. . keke. . just joking. .

Hehe yeah, but SM Ent is kinda getting on my nerves right now... :/

Anyone else here feel the same?

wow me too me too!!! sm is a bad company. . .boo. . . what happen to their happier and creative side???

Yeah exactly. :/

I liked BoA when she was that happy-go-lucky person... but then SM Ent made her to rock and roll and etc, and when she went back to innocence, it wasn't the same. ;_;

yup. . .i liked boa back in the day. . .lol. i act like im so old. . keke. . but she was cute innocent. . .now im a boa hater. . .her style has changed and the bad girl look drove me away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:32 pm
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

kekeke. . . violent! yeah, i hope they fix their image soon.

come on choke them??? we are not monsters now. . . do what the japanese do and make them jump off a school building yes. . keke. .. maybe i am alittle bit crazy. . hey. . kagen no tsuki did not end how i wanted to so i have to see alittle bit of suicide somewhere. . keke. . just joking. .

Hehe yeah, but SM Ent is kinda getting on my nerves right now... :/

Anyone else here feel the same?

wow me too me too!!! sm is a bad company. . .boo. . . what happen to their happier and creative side???

Yeah exactly. :/

I liked BoA when she was that happy-go-lucky person... but then SM Ent made her to rock and roll and etc, and when she went back to innocence, it wasn't the same. ;_;

yup. . .i liked boa back in the day. . .lol. i act like im so old. . keke. . but she was cute innocent. . .now im a boa hater. . .her style has changed and the bad girl look drove me away.

Yeah....... crying

I wonder how TVXQ will end up..  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:36 pm
on the corner of the street begging. . just joking. . i think they will be fine. .either that or break up. .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:02 am
[schizophrenic]
on the corner of the street begging. . just joking. . i think they will be fine. .either that or break up. .

Oooo break up??? TVXQ is the only group I don't want breaking up. O_O

Hopefully they will be fine.... you know, still be successful... me still liking JaeJoong, though I'm leaning over to ChangMin a bit....  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:40 am
jaejoong is a drinker. . wow asians like to drink. . . keke. . that and smoke. . keke. . they will not break up do not worry. .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:59 am
well, i wouldnt say that! you know, for some reason, i find that boy bands dont stick around. . .they all go away eventually. i probably think that since im really into jrock/visual kei bands right now. . . . it seems that bands break up and then the members join other bands. it sucks. . . . makes me wanna cry. i dont want dbsk to do that though. i just want them to keep their old images. change is not always good.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:58 pm
maybe they are tried of how they looked and wanted to look more older. .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:24 pm
If they tried to look any older now, it'd be disgusting... -remembers nude Gackt pictures-  

I Have Moved

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:45 pm
They have so many names because they have names for each language. Dong Bang Shin Ki is the korean name for them and Tong Vfang Xien Q is the Chinese name for them (group name). So ya....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:24 pm
black_fairy12
They have so many names because they have names for each language. Dong Bang Shin Ki is the korean name for them and Tong Vfang Xien Q is the Chinese name for them (group name). So ya....

Whoa really? My Chinese friends just call them DongBangShinGi. xD  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:46 am
Prince Orange
black_fairy12

yea. . i knew that. . gackt nude pictures!!! do not even mention them to me. . ugggg. . . but fangirl seems to like them. .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:10 pm
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
black_fairy12

yea. . i knew that. . gackt nude pictures!!! do not even mention them to me. . ugggg. . . but fangirl seems to like them. .

ehhhh? so what if i do? *shifty eyes* theres nothing wrong with them! lol

and yeah, i knew that too. . . . . sometimes i just wish they could stick to one name, so that everyone knows them. lol. i hear them saw tvxq a lot though

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:52 am
you sick sick *******. . . yup yup. . i first heard of them as tvxq. ..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:21 pm
Heh, I first heard of them as Dong Bang Shin Gi. xD  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:55 pm
realli. . then i heard of dbsk. .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers